Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

beloved57

God has already moved his hand in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and is the savior of the world.

All who are the elect believe this.

You teach that millions for whom Christ abolished death for still end up in the second death! That is a contradiction!

Nanja

God predestined all things for all men, period!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:
and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven,
and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,
or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job. 23:13-14
But he is in one mind, and who can turn him?
and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
v.14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me:
and many such things are with him.

Psalm 115:3
But our God is in the heavens:
he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Rom. 9:16
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Rom. 9:22-23
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known,
endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
v.23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy,
which he had afore prepared unto glory

These verses serve as proof that God does not desire all men without exception to be saved!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
God predestined all things for all men, period!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:
and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven,
and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,
or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job. 23:13-14
But he is in one mind, and who can turn him?
and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
v.14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me:
and many such things are with him.

Psalm 115:3
But our God is in the heavens:
he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Rom. 9:16
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Rom. 9:22-23
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known,
endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
v.23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy,
which he had afore prepared unto glory

These verses serve as proof that God does not desire all men without exception to be saved!

~~~~~

That isn't what the Bible teaches at all.

You are in rebellion against God and his Son Jesus Christ.

Because of this the Holy Spirit has given up on you and you are a reprobate.

There are many, many scriptures that tell us God is just, merciful and righteous. But you don't want to hear that.

Nanja

There are many, many scriptures that tell us God is just, merciful and righteous. But you don't want to hear that.

YOU are in rebellion against the Word of God!

Woe unto YOU!

~~~~~

beloved57

You teach that God is Unjust, that He will punish the righteous in hell for their sins that He punished Christ for already !

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The true Church is the Body of Christ chosen in Him before the foundation of the World Eph. 5:25; Eph. 1:4-5;
not any manmade institution, for every one of them teaches a false gospel of works to one degree or another.

The only Calvinism to which I subscribe are that the Truths of TULIP are the Gospel
because they are found directly in the scriptures, which is the only authority for Truth;
not any religion of this world, which are at this present time, all in apostasy: anathema!

God's Elect are not sitting in any pew at a local church/ congregation. I can guarantee you that:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

~~~~

We have a responsibility as Christians. You are not a Christian so I agree that you don't belong in a church. I'm ok with you position.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
How do you identify a christain church? Will a rcc or morman church do?

Don't make the mistake of taking things out of context. Pate is practiced at that kind of twisting.

Martin Luther attacked the leadership of the RCC. He did not attack the RCC because of the little known parable of the tares.

My advice to Pate about a church is advice for apostates. My advice for Ninny Turtle Dove is for...

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Have seen this pattern before. You quote like the devil. Could you post a selfie so that we can get a good look at the resemblance of you and your red faced papa?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Much is made about little concerning young sPate. Take Martin Luther and John Calvin for example.

sPate does not understand that there are many rooms in our Father's house. Luther is in one. Calvin is in another.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Have seen this pattern before. You quote like the devil. Could you post a selfie so that we can get a good look at the resemblance of you and your red faced papa?
Its positive new age thinking auto-suggestions in hope to decieve the regerates but osas still stands. Pate is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

Robert Pate

Banned
Much is made about little concerning young sPate. Take Martin Luther and John Calvin for example.

sPate does not understand that there are many rooms in our Father's house. Luther is in one. Calvin is in another.

So you think that John Calvin has a room in the Fathers house?

You must apparently believe that God is a murderous, unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant like John Calvin.

I have found that people are like the God that they believe in, which makes you very dangerous.