Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:thumb:

It is the Gospel.

Others are too busy with their obsession of wanting control.

For your info the Gospel is as follows;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, ;)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
For your info the Gospel is as follows;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, ;)

God's commands are irrefusable- you have no choice in the matter.

Nanja

That's right, believe the Gospel and get saved.

Nobody can get themselves saved by their own believing in the flesh Rom 8:8!

God had done the choosing, who would receive Eternal Life, before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4-11!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody can get themselves saved by their own believing in the flesh Rom 8:8!

God had done the choosing, who would receive Eternal Life, before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4-11!

~~~~~
John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

1 Timothy 2:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Nanja

John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The Election of Grace is the only world (kosmos: any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort)
that God Loved: Chosen in Christ Eph. 1:4-5 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Election of Grace is the only world (kosmos: any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort)

~~~~~

How many millions of Christians are you trying to tell are unsaved?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9 is only a remnant of all humanity Is. 1:9!

~~~~~

Isn't it God's will that all men be saved?

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Are you not speaking against the desire of the Father?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism is a system not the Gospel.

You don't know what you are talking about. You think that the acronym TULIP is Calvinism.

Well it isn't. It is an educational tool like the ABC's. Gaining an education takes discipline. People don't like discipline. But that is what it takes.

Paul ordered the Church to turn a man over to Satan for the destruction of his flesh. Satan is a tool of the Church. We deligate discipline. We don't get our hands dirty.

In these rambling threads of Pate it should be easy to understand that Pate has been put out of the Church. He takes the holier than thou position over everyone except for a few nonchristians.

Raven, get off your high horse.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't know what you are talking about. You think that the acronym TULIP is Calvinism.

Well it isn't. It is an educational tool like the ABC's. Gaining an education takes discipline. People don't like discipline. But that is what it takes.

Paul ordered the Church to turn a man over to Satan for the destruction of his flesh. Satan is a tool of the Church. We deligate discipline. We don't get our hands dirty.

In these rambling threads of Pate it should be easy to understand that Pate has been put out of the Church. He takes the holier than thou position over everyone except for a few nonchristians.

Raven, get off your high horse.

Obviously, you cannot control your diatribes. You're wrong as well.
You have anger issues, why not see a qualified Therapist about
your out of control emotionalism? You may be in need of medication?

Reactions: Lon

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You don't choose to believe, plain and simple. If you were born in India, you would be Hindu. If you lived in Bangkok, you'd be a Buddhist. If you were born in Japan you'd be an atheist.

A person doesn't control what they believe.

beloved57

~~~~~

Amen, its amazing how people in their blindness totally disregard that biblical definition of the word world !

dialm

BANNED
Banned
BR is one of the good guys around here. Dialm appears to be one
of the bad guys? Straighten up D.

Oh thanks for the warning.

Now tell us there gm, how do you decide who is good. Do you look inside a person's heart? Do you separate bone from marrow?

I knew a therapist once. He became a Calvinist. He quit all that bleeding heart junk that the raving Ravens flocks to.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Also tell us how the Church is prohibited from ordering Capital Punishment. If you dare. Kernal Musterd seems to have taken a powder.

Nanja

Amen, its amazing how people in their blindness totally disregard that biblical definition of the word world !

They are blinded to believe the lie that God chose all of humanity in Christ,
which would then include even the devil's children Mat. 13:38-39 and the cursed goats
which God prepared for Judgment in the lake of fire Mat. 25:41!

So they can only seek the God of their own understanding because they have been blinded
from the Truth lest they become saved. So they must be kept in ignorance, and remain in darkness.

And if a person says that they believed in order to get saved then they are saying
they delivered themselves out of the power of darkness and bondage of satan. And that's also a lie!

2 Cor. 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

~~~~~