Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Robert Pate

Banned
Moses was a murderer.

Do you think he's evil, too? Do you see the Pentateuch as any less legitimate?

So was the apostle Paul, but they repented.

John Calvin never repented of any thing. He continued to impose his religion on people as long as he could.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
1560691_895451890496610_8495720443355763476_n.jpg

#ForTheReformedSoul

Robert Pate

Banned
1560691_895451890496610_8495720443355763476_n.jpg

#ForTheReformedSoul

You seem to believe that John Calvin is some sort of a prophet that has brought life to the world.

John encourages us to... "Try the spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

If Calvinism is of the spirit of God we are all in very serious trouble.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You seem to believe that John Calvin is some sort of a prophet that has brought life to the world.

Calvin was used by God to reveal a more perfect nature of His being. He would disagree that he was a prophet- he would say he was merely an instrument of God's will.

And that's what makes him a remarkable forefather. People try to make Calvinists out to look arrogant, but there is a great humbleness in it.

But
It's hard to not be arrogant when you're getting all kinds of flack for being RIGHT :chuckle:

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvin was used by God to reveal a more perfect nature of His being. He would disagree that he was a prophet- he would say he was merely an instrument of God's will.

And that's what makes him a remarkable forefather. People try to make Calvinists out to look arrogant, but there is a great humbleness in it.

But
It's hard to not be arrogant when you're getting all kinds of flack for being RIGHT :chuckle:

Have you read "The Recorded Atrocities of John Calvin"?

If you have, you should know that John Calvin was a murderous tyrant, which you refer to as a "remakable forefather".

You seem to think that evil is good.

beloved57

Have you read "The Recorded Atrocities of John Calvin"?

If you have, you should know that John Calvin was a murderous tyrant, which you refer to as a "remakable forefather".

You seem to think that evil is good.

Don't make no difference what he did, if you don't believe the Truths of Tulip you are a unbeliever in the Gospel!

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Well you certainly are in big trouble. You and your other brother truster.

Nanja

We have a responsibility as Christians. You are not a Christian so I agree that you don't belong in a church. I'm ok with you position.

Nanja
God's Elect are not sitting in any pew at a local church/ congregation. I can guarantee you that:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

If you are still in a church congregation you are not Elect.
So I understand your disobedience to God's command to come out (Rev. 18:4).

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nanja

If you are still in a church congregation you are not Elect.
So I understand your disobedience to God's command to come out (Rev. 18:4).

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

~~~~~

Again you deny the truth of the word;

Hebrews 10:24-26 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,