Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Cruciform

Just as your not wanting to accept anything that disputes a Catholic Website answer is totally irrelevant.
The source doesn't matter; rather the content of the information is what matters. So if you disagree with the content of my source, feel free to actually disprove it. Otherwise, the source stands as posted.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The source doesn't matter; rather the content of the information is what matters. So if you disagree with the content of my source, feel free to actually disprove it. Otherwise, the source stands as posted.

The only thing that is expressed on Catholic Websites is Catholic Doctrine. :duh: This is why we ask you to stay away from them and express things in your own words. Stay in the scripture and stay away from that pollution.

Cruciform

The only thing that is expressed on Catholic Websites is Catholic Doctrine.
Doesn't mean it isn't both true and biblical. And, incidentally, the only thing expressed on Protestant websites---and on every single non-Catholic post on this forum (including yours)---is Protestant doctrine.

Back to Post #483.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doesn't mean it isn't both true and biblical. And, incidentally, the only thing expressed on Protestant websites---and on every single non-Catholic post on this forum (including yours)---is Protestant doctrine.

Back to Post #483.

Do you ever think of something original or do you always point back to another website

Cruciform

I believe in the Final Authority of the Word of God. You do not. You add caveats.
You believe in the Final Authority of the opinions (interpretations of Scripture) that you have derived from your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You believe in the Final Authority of the opinions (interpretations of Scripture) that you have derived from your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect.

My answers normally come straight from scripture yours come from Catholic Websites.

Cruciform

My answers normally come straight from scripture...
Yes, "straight from Scripture," which you inevitably interpret according to the assumptions and opinions of your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Theology doesn't occur in a vacuum, after all.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, "straight from Scripture," which you inevitably interpret according to the assumptions and opinions of your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Theology doesn't occur in a vacuum, after all.
From scripture, not a website.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thus merely proving my statements in Post #495 above. :yawn:

Your response is nearly always accompanied by;

"From scripture" as interpreted by you according to the assumptions and opinions that you have learned from your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect."

Canned SPAM! :yawn:

Cruciform

Your response is nearly always accompanied by: "From scripture" as interpreted by you according to the assumptions and opinions that you have learned from your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect."
I'm simply stating a self-evident and demonstrable fact, and one which completely nullifies every declaration of yours that begins with the words "Scripture teaches..." or "The Bible says..." I'll also note once again that you have yet to in any way disprove this basic reality.

Back to Post #495.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm simply stating a self-evident and demonstrable fact, and one which completely nullifies every declaration of yours that begins with the words "Scripture teaches..." or "The Bible says..." I'll also note once again that you have yet to in any way disprove this basic reality.

Back to Post #495.

Repetitively! Don't you think that people get it the first time?

Cruciform

Repetitively! Don't you think that people get it the first time?
Obviously not. I'll continue to point it out until Protestants succeed in either disproving it, or acknowledges its factuality, and thus the qualitative non-authoritativeness of their personal biblical interpretations.