Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Robert Pate

Banned
It is all very simple.

"The Just Shall Live By Faith"

They live by faith in the holy just nature of God and his Son Jesus Christ.

Those that are saved have abandoned their religion and their righteousness and have entered into God's rest.

"For he that is entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works (religion) as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

To not enter into God's rest that has been provided by the doing and the dying of Jesus is to be under God's wrath, Hebrews 4:3.

The God of Calvinism is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

The God of Catholicism demands that you work, work, work for your salvation. He is a ruthless taskmaster.

The God of Islam is a warrior God that goes forth to conquer, kill and defeat. "kill the infidels".

The God of Calvinism, Catholicism, Islam, cannot be trusted. Therefore, no one can enter into their rest because there is no rest in religion.

Jesus is the only one that offers a rest from religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus offers His rghteousness and His atonement for our sins.

When we accept His righteousness and His atonement for our sins, we have entered into His rest.

"Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden (Religious) and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly of heart and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" Matthew 11:28-30.

dialm

BANNED
Banned

When we accept His righteousness and His atonement for our sins, we have entered into His rest.

"Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden (Religious) and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly of heart and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" Matthew 11:28-30.

Spoken like a true Calvinist. What did you do, give up bubble gum?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When we accept His righteousness and His atonement for our sins, we have entered into His rest. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. (Hebrews 4:10-11 NKJV)

Not true. There remains a Sabbath for the people of God, for who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. We enter his rest at the first resurrection.

This is the day of salvation and God's Spirit is working through us.

Jesus said, "Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also and greater works than these he will do because I go to My Father." (John 14:12 NKJV)

Truster

''When we accept His righteousness and His atonement for our sins, we have entered into His rest''.

In salvation man is passive. It's only when the man is regenerate that the man exercises trust. Prior to regeneration the man does nothing, zilch, zero.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You don't need one? So like most of your outings the question was just another one of your trollings. Maybe you know some Calvinists. But you don't know one like me.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
What the audience must understand is people like Pate and Raven are free loaders. They want the benefits that are provided through what today is called Calvinism. But they don't want to take the responsibility.

Robert Pate

Banned
"The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Romans 1:16.

The Gospel is a declaration by God that his Son Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15, and in doing so has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

This reconciliation makes all doctrines and man conceived religions as worthless. If God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ then why do you need a religion and what good is predestination?

False Prophet

Babylon is destroyed by the Beast. The beast will hate the harlot and burn her with fire. Are we to stay in Babylon and be a light house? No! We are to get out of the harlot church. The harlot church is dwelling place of demons, because the stain glass windows didn't keep them out. [4]Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons
Babylon the great is a harlot because she produces harlot christians. Harlot christians bless God, and they curse their neighbors.
4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; 5 for her sins have [h]piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Look at what Pate wants us to believe

That the Pilgrims are to be lumped in with the Muslims.

What an ignorant person he must be.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Give us your pedigree Pate. And we will see what great things your people have accomplished.

Reactions: Lon

False Prophet

Inviting Jesus into your heart is not Christian. It is Roman Catholicism.

Your not a Christian! You need to change your affiliation to "other."

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Pate,

If you can't recite for us your linage then explain why we eat Turkey on Thsnksgiving. And explain why we eat the rest of the Muslim countries whenever we feel the need.