Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

beloved57

Mankind was under a curse, but because of the work and the person of Christ the curse is no more.

This is why God sent his only begotten son into the world to be our savior and the savior of the world.

Jesus became a curse for us, "Cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree" Galatians 3:13.

"Jesus who knew no sin, became sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him' 2 Corinthians 5:21.

If you want to be saved call on Christ to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Promoting Salvation by work's by what a person does!

Robert Pate

Banned
You picked the verse. Then you changed the meaning of the verse. Then because the word 'propitiation' does not mean 'Savior' you changed the wording of the verse. Now you want to change the subject.

Works salvation is the devil's work. Changing the words in the Bible is work of an apostate, the devil's offspring.

I suggest you repent and be baptized in a good local church. Submit to its elders. They will know what is best for someone like you.

No one changed anything.

The Bible plainly teaches that works do not save.

It appears to me that you are under conviction. Accept Christ as your savior and be saved.

beloved57

You have been right about Pate all along. Pate does not believe in the Bible. Pate changes the Bible to fit his own ideas. Pate is no different than Cain, literally.

You see how he says that if one doesn't come and repent they can't be saved, that is promoting Salvation by works, by something the sinner must do!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You see how he says that if one doesn't come and repent they can't be saved, that is promoting Salvation by works, by something the sinner must do!

Yes. He twists the Gospel to fit the works of the evil one. Very sad.

Would like to ask you about Cain and Pate.

Where will Pate's hatred of God's Word lead Pate?

Nanja

Yes, repentance is not a work we do to become saved,
but repentance is given by God Acts 5:31 to all those
Christ abolished death for 2 Tim. 1:10.

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, repentance is not a work we do to become saved,
but repentance is given by God Acts 5:31 to all those
Christ abolished death for 2 Tim. 1:10.

~~~~~

Absolutely, Repentance is something we do as an evidence that Christ Saved us and that He is Our Savior !

Nanja

Can you explain the term 'other' for me?

I use the category, "other" to distinguish myself from false religious institutions and churches that call themselves "christian".

All of today's churches compromise the Truth, no exceptions. That's why God calls His Elect People to come out of them:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Pet. 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2 Cor. 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

~~~~~

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I use the category, "other" to distinguish myself from false religious institutions and churches that call themselves "christian".

All of today's churches compromise the Truth, no exceptions. That's why God calls His Elect People to come out of them:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Pet. 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2 Cor. 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

~~~~~

A wilderness journey.

Some people leave. Others are driven out.

But if you were to be more specific what title would come closest to describing your walk?

(Roman Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Morman, Jehovah's Witness etc)

Nanja

A wilderness journey.

Some people leave. Others are driven out.

But if you were to be more specific what title would come closest to describing your walk?

(Roman Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Morman, Jehovah's Witness etc)

Seems you don't get it. :plain:

Again, I do not affiliate myself with any man-made church / religion, they are all in error!

God pulled me completely out of satan's religious system many years ago!

~~~~~

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Seems you don't get it. :plain:

Again, I do not affiliate myself with any man-made church / religion, they are all in error!

God pulled me completely out of satan's religious system many years ago!

~~~~~

Maybe.

So was there ever a time when you did not know the Lord?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
No maybees about it!

~~~~~

Strange that you use the writings of John Calvin as though they are your personal property and yet you won't associate with the man.

Pate and you have in common a rejection of the local church. If you are comfortable with that it is fine by me.

This is what I know about you now

You are not a Christian. I asked you directly and you denied being one. Pate is an apostate because of his rejection of the Word. Christ gave Himself for the church. And you have rejected that.

Do you know the Bible term for rejecting the Church?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
No big deal if someone wants to start their own religion and call it 'other'. Actually many great tax benefits can be derived from such a move. But certainly you are practicing plagiarism by stealing the work of Christians such as John Calvin.

Can you come up with something original there ninny turtle dove?