Where Is Prince Now?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's kind of ironic, Freelight can't stand Christianity, thinks it's phony, and tries his best to dispute it with all his might, yet, all he has to offer in its place is a book that was published in 1955 by an unknown author/authors? He expects posters on TOL to exchange the Bible for a book of "Sci-Fi fairytales."

You need to discuss the thread topic instead of breaking the rules of the board.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's your duty to report me then. Stay off of that LA Freeway.

5. Thou SHALL NOT hijack threads or be a "thread pest" (Hijacking a thread means intentionally changing the subject of a thread to discredit the thread's purpose. And being a "thread pest" means you pop into random threads just to make a mocking comment with no other purpose than to marginalize the discussion). If you are not interested in the topic of a thread, you might just want to stay out of it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
5. Thou SHALL NOT hijack threads or be a "thread pest" (Hijacking a thread means intentionally changing the subject of a thread to discredit the thread's purpose. And being a "thread pest" means you pop into random threads just to make a mocking comment with no other purpose than to marginalize the discussion). If you are not interested in the topic of a thread, you might just want to stay out of it.

Well, what ya gonna do?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where do you think Jimmy Hoffa is?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Having personally led children to the Lord though their parents were in one cult or another; I can personally attest that none of us knows where Prince will have ended up based on his testimony as an adult.

Anyone who says otherwise is simply being a narrow minded grace legalist.

I suspect we will all be surprised at who we find "upstairs."

May Prince have known The Prince of Peace, at some point throughout his long, fascinating life...

We cannot know a man's heart. Only God knows that. We cannot look at what a man does as an indicator of salvation, but a man's testimony of our Lord can be a great indicator as to whether or not he was saved. The OP should be answered with such an understanding. What was Prince's testimony of our Lord? I never heard that he came out of the cult he was in to trust the Lord believing Paul's gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). If he never had a moment when he did, he's not saved and shall perish.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Those who are saved, know we are as we have trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means by which we are saved. Why haven't you?

I don't trust your interpretation of what paul said
-do you understand what interpretation means?