Where Is Prince Now?

WeberHome

-
Prince started out in life as a Seventh Day Adventist. Sometime around 2001 he joined the Jehovah's Witnesses; which is the missionary arm of the Watchtower Society.

According to the Society's theology, human life is entirely physical. In other words; people experience no conscious existence beyond the demise of their bodies; and if there is no conscious existence beyond the demise of one's body, then of course there is no hell.

But supposing the Society is mistaken? If so, then that poor man crossed over the river Styx totally unprepared to run headlong into his worst nightmare.

Up here on the surface, Prince was a celebrity. But down there, if he's down there, Prince is just another skull among the myriads of forgotten souls who no longer matter.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

heir

TOL Subscriber
He was in a cult. Having never trusted the Lord believing the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 125:1-4 KJV), he shall perish like all of the others who receive not the love of the truth that they can be saved 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He was in a cult. Having never trusted the Lord believing the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 125:1-4 KJV), he shall perish like all of the others who receive not the love of the truth that they can be saved 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV.

For how long will he perish?

WeberHome

-
†. 1Cor 15:1-4 . . Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

. . . For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day

Were you to ask John Q and/or Jane Doe Watchtower Society missionary if they believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, I can assure you they would answer in the affirmative. However, what you may not know is that you and they would not be on the same page as the conversation would be talking about two very different processes that go by the same name. In other words: you would find yourself thrown off by semantic double speak.

The standard Christian understanding of Christ's resurrection is common throughout the gospels; viz: Jesus Christ died as a physical human being and he came back as a physical human being as per John 2:19-22.

But according to the Watchtower Society's way of seeing things; Christ didn't return from death physically at all; and here's why.

In Watch Tower Society theology, an angel named Michael volunteered to come to the earth to die for humanity's sins. But in order to do so; he had to relinquish his angel existence to become a human being seeing as how in Society theology it is impossible for someone to exist as a spirit being and a human being simultaneously. Thus when Michael's so-called "life force" was transferred to flesh and given the name Jesus; he became not only a different species of life, but a whole other person too; viz: except for his so called "life force" Michael the angel ceased to exist.

But Michael's existence as a human being was only temporary. When his human existence passed away on the cross, the rumor is that God transferred Michael's life force back into his angel corpse and restored him to his former spirit existence; thus leaving his human corpse in a permanent state of decease.

There is a really, really big hole in the Society's theology; and that's the dead man's corpse. In order to confirm that Jesus stayed dead, the Society is going to have produce his remains. A piece of evidence of that significance can't be allowed to just slip through a crack unnoticed as if it makes no difference.

†. Acts 1:1-3 . .The first account, O Theophilus, I composed about all the things Jesus started both to do and to teach, until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered.

Did Jesus really show himself alive by many positive proofs after he had suffered? Not according to the Watch Tower Society. In their theology, Michael the angel showed himself alive by means of a materialized body that resembled his alter ego in every way-- nail prints and spear wound to boot --because Michael's human body had to stay dead in order for him to regain his angel body.

There are some seriously fatal flaws in that theory.

1• The New Testament never even one time, on any occasion, nor under any circumstances, nor in any situation, either attests, alleges, alludes, or states that an angel named Michael appeared in Christ's human form cloaked in a materialized body.

2• Michael the angel never once identities himself as Michael the angel when allegedly appearing in a materialized body.

3• Passing one's self off in the guise of a dead man is the lowest form of identity theft imaginable. People do it all the time; and it's what I expect from human beings, but that is not the kind of behavior I have a right to expect from an arch angel.

4• A so-called materialized body is not a real person; it's an avatar.

5• Neither Paul, nor Peter, nor John, nor James, nor Jude, ever even one single time in any of their writings correlate Jesus Christ with Michael the angel: not once. You'd think that if Michael the angel was Jesus Christ, that those men would have said so because that would be a really big deal.

If Prince didn't believe Jesus Christ's crucified body revived, then according to 1Cor 15:1-4 he departed this life an unsaved man.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

WeberHome

-
†. 1Cor 15:4 . . He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

One of the primo scriptures related to Christ's recovery is located in the Psalms.

†. Ps 16:8-10 . . I have placed Jehovah in front of me constantly. Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be made to totter. Therefore my heart does rejoice, and my glory is inclined to be joyful. Also, my own flesh will reside in security. For you will not leave my soul in Sheol. You will not allow your loyal one to see the pit.

According to Acts 2:25-31, that passage in the 16th Psalm speaks of Christ; particularly that his crucified body was not left to putrefaction.

Another scripture speaking of Christ's recovery, is the story of Jonah.

†. Matt 12:40 . . For just as Jonah was in the belly of the huge fish three days and three nights, so the Son of man will be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.

Was Jonah alive in the fish? Yes. The whole time? No.

At some point in Jonah's nautical adventure he went to a place called sheol (Jonah 2:2) which he described as the bottoms of the mountains (Jonah 2:6).

The bottoms of the mountains aren't located in the tummies of fish, no; they're located down deep in the earth.

Now when you think about it, Christ's corpse wasn't interred in the heart of the earth. In point of fact it was interred on the surface of the earth in a rock-hewn tomb. So then, in order for Christ to be down in the heart of the earth while up on the surface too-- literally two places at once --he and his body had to part company and go separate ways.

Just before being vomited ashore, Jonah prayed thus:

†. Jonah 2:6 . .To the bottoms of the mountains I went down. As for the earth, its bars were upon me for time indefinite. But out of the pit you proceeded to bring up my life, O Jehovah my God.

The Hebrew word for "pit" in that verse is the very same word for "pit" in Ps 16:8-10; which Acts 2:25-31 verifies is speaking of putrefaction. In other words: Jonah 2:6 is the language of resurrection.

So then, just as Jonah's soul was not left in sheol, neither was Christ's. And just as Jonah's body was not left to decompose, neither was Christ's. So then, both men came back from death as normal human beings rather than spirit beings. If that were not so, then the story of Jonah would be a pretty useless parallel to Christ's story.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

WeberHome

Michael's existence as a human being was only temporary. When his human existence passed away on the cross, the rumor is that God transferred Michael's life force back into his angel corpse and restored him to his former spirit existence; thus leaving his human corpse in a permanent state of decease.

In other words: the Society maintains that Jesus' crucified body has to stay dead so Michael can be an angel again. But that's not the only reason the Society gives for keeping Jesus' crucified body perpetually deceased.

Another explanation is given on page 237 of the April 15, 1963 issue of the Watchtower magazine; where it's stated:

"If Jesus were to take his body of flesh, blood, and bones to heaven and enjoy them there, what would this mean? It would mean that there would be no resurrection of the dead for anybody. Why not? Because Jesus would be taking his sacrifice off God's altar."

But the Bible says that were Jesus' crucified body still dead, then God would have no basis upon which to justify letting people off.

†. Rom 4:25 . . He was delivered up for the sake of our trespasses and was raised up for the sake of declaring us righteous.

†. 1Cor 15:17 . .Further, if Christ has not been raised up, your faith is useless; you are yet in your sins.

If perchance Prince went out believing Christ's crucified body is still dead; and its remains squirreled away somewhere on earth in a condition and a location known only to God; then he went out an unforgiven man. I don't think I have to tell you what that means.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Danoh

Having personally led children to the Lord though their parents were in one cult or another; I can personally attest that none of us knows where Prince will have ended up based on his testimony as an adult.

Anyone who says otherwise is simply being a narrow minded grace legalist.

I suspect we will all be surprised at who we find "upstairs."

May Prince have known The Prince of Peace, at some point throughout his long, fascinating life...

Sonnet

-
†. 1Cor 15:1-4 . . Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

. . . For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day

Were you to ask John Q and/or Jane Doe Watchtower Society missionary if they believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, I can assure you they would answer in the affirmative. However, what you may not know is that you and they would not be on the same page as the conversation would be talking about two very different processes that go by the same name. In other words: you would find yourself thrown off by semantic double speak.

The standard Christian understanding of Christ's resurrection is common throughout the gospels; viz: Jesus Christ died as a physical human being and he came back as a physical human being as per John 2:19-22.

But according to the Watchtower Society's way of seeing things; Christ didn't return from death physically at all; and here's why.

In Watch Tower Society theology, an angel named Michael volunteered to come to the earth to die for humanity's sins. But in order to do so; he had to relinquish his angel existence to become a human being seeing as how in Society theology it is impossible for someone to exist as a spirit being and a human being simultaneously. Thus when Michael's so-called "life force" was transferred to flesh and given the name Jesus; he became not only a different species of life, but a whole other person too; viz: except for his so called "life force" Michael the angel ceased to exist.

But Michael's existence as a human being was only temporary. When his human existence passed away on the cross, the rumor is that God transferred Michael's life force back into his angel corpse and restored him to his former spirit existence; thus leaving his human corpse in a permanent state of decease.

There is a really, really big hole in the Society's theology; and that's the dead man's corpse. In order to confirm that Jesus stayed dead, the Society is going to have produce his remains. A piece of evidence of that significance can't be allowed to just slip through a crack unnoticed as if it makes no difference.

†. Acts 1:1-3 . .The first account, O Theophilus, I composed about all the things Jesus started both to do and to teach, until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered.

Did Jesus really show himself alive by many positive proofs after he had suffered? Not according to the Watch Tower Society. In their theology, Michael the angel showed himself alive by means of a materialized body that resembled his alter ego in every way-- nail prints and spear wound to boot --because Michael's human body had to stay dead in order for him to regain his angel body.

There are some seriously fatal flaws in that theory.

1• The New Testament never even one time, on any occasion, nor under any circumstances, nor in any situation, either attests, alleges, alludes, or states that an angel named Michael appeared in Christ's human form cloaked in a materialized body.

2• Michael the angel never once identities himself as Michael the angel when allegedly appearing in a materialized body.

3• Passing one's self off in the guise of a dead man is the lowest form of identity theft imaginable. People do it all the time; and it's what I expect from human beings, but that is not the kind of behavior I have a right to expect from an arch angel.

4• A so-called materialized body is not a real person; it's an avatar.

5• Neither Paul, nor Peter, nor John, nor James, nor Jude, ever even one single time in any of their writings correlate Jesus Christ with Michael the angel: not once. You'd think that if Michael the angel was Jesus Christ, that those men would have said so because that would be a really big deal.

If Prince didn't believe Jesus Christ's crucified body revived, then according to 1Cor 15:1-4 he departed this life an unsaved man.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

And Hebrews 1:9 - to which of the angels did God ever say, 'thou art my son, today i have become your father.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Prince heard the "True Gospel" of God's Grace towards humanity and placed ALL his faith in Jesus Christ as his Savior, was sealed, indwelt, and baptized into the Body of Christ, then, he is spending eternity with God in Heaven. If he remained unsaved he is in a waiting place of torment called: Hades.

He will stay there until the judgment where he will stand before God, be judged by his works and cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity.
God only offers one way of salvation and that is through the death and resurrection of Christ and the faith placed in Him alone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my opinion, the Holy Spirit draws all men to God's Grace during the course of their lifetime. There may come a time when a man or woman "hardens their heart" against the Gospel and can no longer hear the Holy Spirits calling? In which case they are lost and headed for judgment. I believe that the majority of humanity will not enter eternal life. Matthew 7:14 states: "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who are members of the Body of Christ are guaranteed an eternal life with God. Whereas, those who reject God's "free gift" are guaranteed judgment and eternal damnation. That's the way it is and will be.