Where Is Prince Now?

WeberHome

-
I'm guessing that Prince was one of the garden variety JWs; a.k.a. the hewers of wood and haulers of water rather than one of the elite 144,000 spirit-born Witnesses.

It's both tragic and ironic that the Watch Tower Society's garden variety missionaries go worldwide advertising a kingdom that they themselves will not be allowed to enter. Here's why.

At John 3:3-12, Christ and a Jewish rabbi named Nicodemus discussed what Christ labeled "earthly things". The primary earthly thing discussed was the kingdom of God. The other earthly thing discussed was the spirit-birth requirement to enter it. In other words: the kingdom of God on earth, and the spirit-birth requirement to enter it, are joined at the hip.

Garden variety Watch Tower Society missionaries (a.k.a. the earthly class) are not spirit-born now, nor do they ever expect to be-- not in this life, nor in the next; yet they hope to enter the kingdom of God on earth. However, seeing as how the spirit-birth requirement to enter it is a must rather than an option; they will not succeed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Danoh

Prince was well known for his beliefs among Hollywood's elite.

Because he would attempt to share his Watch Tower works based heresy one on one with them.

In their ignorance of the truth, they would right off conclude the man was a devout Christian - even many of the so called famous Christians concluded this about him.

Such is the spiritually paralyzing grip on the mind of so many that the power of darkness has via the works based error.

That a form of godliness is Godliness...

In this, even the "walks like a duck; quacks like a duck" ends up subject to the eye of its beholder.

Still; who knows if at any time in his 58 years of life - and that is a long time - and given all the people his huge fame had brought into his life - and there were many - he might have at some point known the true preaching of the Cross; if but for a moment, only to end up shortly thereafter in the tragic commentary that is...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Only God knows...

KingdomRose

To WeberHome, post #1:

You've got it absolutely right that there is no further consciousness after death. (Ecclesiastes 9:5) And there is no hell! (Hell FIRE, that is.) Prince is doing what Jesus said that his friend Lazarus was doing: "sleeping." Lazarus didn't know anything, since he was dead. Paul also spoke of the dead as "sleeping." (I Corinthians 11:30; I Thessalonians 4:13)

When we are asleep we do not know what is going on around us. Therefore we would not consciously be anywhere, not in heaven, not in any other place either.

Prince is "asleep" until Jesus brings him back to life in Paradise---the new world---under Christ's rulership. Then someone will have to tell him he was dead. There will have been no conscious passing of time for him.

KingdomRose

He was in a cult. Having never trusted the Lord believing the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 125:1-4 KJV), he shall perish like all of the others who receive not the love of the truth that they can be saved 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV.

Your message is harsh, condescending and merciless.

Prince had the love of the truth, and he remained faithful to the end of his life. Therefore he is saved.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...f he never heard the "True Gospel" and placed ALL his faith in Christ as his Savior, he is definitely doomed to eternal damnation.
Cc: [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION]

Your easy believism won't get you anywhere near the kingdom of God (Pr 16:25, 2 Ti 4:3). :dizzy:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

See:

Lordship
Give Your Life to Jesus
How Many on TOL are Grace Gospel Believers?
Must We Confess Every Sin?

john w

Hall of Fame
Cc: [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION]

Your easy believism won't get you anywhere near the kingdom of God (

Your "easy work-ism" won't get you anywhere near the kingdom of God.

So there, wolfie, closet Catholic.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Your "easy work-ism" won't get you anywhere near the kingdom of God.

So there, wolfie, closet Catholic.
girl-applying-lipstick-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don’t Stop Believing ~ Steve Perry

john w

Hall of Fame

Translated: I, son of Cain, as is true of all religious drones, such as Catholics, Mormons, Muslims,...........am clueless as to what this "Jesus" I reference did 2000+ years ago, and why.

Thanks for checkin' in, Roman.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Translated: I, son of Cain, as is true of all religious drones, such as Catholics, Mormons, Muslims,...........am clueless as to what this "Jesus" I reference did 2000+ years ago, and why.

Thanks for checkin' in, Roman.
:yawn: If we were getting it all right, God wouldn't have to send those two witnesses :bowser: :bowser: now would he? Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

26c3b008d524f170f9e7dbfe8e11f784.jpg

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
If we were getting it all right, God wouldn't have to send those two witnesses :bowser: :bowser: now would he? Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

26c3b008d524f170f9e7dbfe8e11f784.jpg
Translated: All scripture is written about me, serpentdove,specifically, is directed to me, for my obedience, and applies to me.

Of course, this explains the debacle of the religious prostitute, the Roman Catholic Organization, your organization, explaining their false doctrines, as they apply all that was written,directed, specifically to the nation of Israel, during the prophetic program, to us today, explaining following Peter, the pope, and following the law, in Matthew-John............

If "Christians" would awake out of their slumber, and see what happens, when you ignore 2 Tim. 2:15 KJV, they would see how Rome justifies what they "teach."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Translated: All scripture is written about me, serpentdove,specifically, is directed to me, for my obedience, and applies to me.

Of course, this explains the debacle of the religious prostitute, the Roman Catholic Organization, your organization, explaining their false doctrines, as they apply all that was written,directed, specifically to the nation of Israel, during the prophetic program, to us today, explaining following Peter, the pope, and following the law, in Matthew-John............

If "Christians" would awake out of their slumber, and see what happens, when you ignore 2 Tim. 2:15 KJV, they would see how Rome justifies what they "teach."

:smokie: No chicks in hell, Perry (Ro 8:13). :burnlib:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He was in a cult.

:doh:

"If ye do not have the right theology, ye shall go to Hell"

Said no Bible verse, ever.

But spoken like a Darbyist no doubt. Typical judging and over-surety of one's merit.
Before the printing press, you would be judging yourselves to damnation.

john w

Hall of Fame
:smokie: No chicks in hell, Perry (Ro 8:13). :burnlib:

The old reliable, "Cite a verse that just might be remotely related to the topic at hand, clap your hands,pat your back, and think that all of your audience is stunned by your brilliance," return to "One verse/hit wonders" echo chamber, and muse, "I showed him, a thin or two, Lucy."

Weighty.

Take your seat.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Prince unfortunately will be at the great White Throne Judgement for the unbelieving. He was a cult member.

Meshak will be in line saying she was more obedient that Prince. One of their weaknesses their pride gives them is they compare themselves against other people, not the law which declares without spot or blemish.