Where Is Prince Now?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Paul declares in verse 2 that Christ dying for our sins (and that He was buried and rose again the third day) is the means by which we are saved. Your problem is unbelief in what saith the scripture, not my believing what it says.

paul says we might be saved

Danoh

We cannot know a man's heart. Only God knows that. We cannot look at what a man does as an indicator of salvation, but a man's testimony of our Lord can be a great indicator as to whether or not he was saved. The OP should be answered with such an understanding. What was Prince's testimony of our Lord? I never heard that he came out of the cult he was in to trust the Lord believing Paul's gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). If he never had a moment when he did, he's not saved and shall perish.

And none of us; you included, know for certain every moment of any one else's life; who they met; what they were led to believe in that moment and in that moment alone; only to have religion come along and set them on a wrong course.

You might feel the way you do about the following individual also (by his outward testimony); but the Apostle Paul would disagree...

1 Corinthians 5:3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Eternal security is what that is.

We simply do not know one way or the other by a person's obviously screwed up outward testimony alone, what he may have believed about the Cross that was sound at any point earlier in his life before religion came knocking on his door.

He may be in glory, or he may not be - God knoweth.

Point is THIS is WHY some of us make such loud noise about the GREAT, GREAT need out there for THE CLARITY of the gospel of OUR salvation.

Danoh

Those who are saved, know we are as we have trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means by which we are saved. Why haven't you?

No - those who are saved don't always know they are; or can soon end up having been bewitched away from its clarity by the religion of men.

The Galatians were a perfect example of saints saved unto the day of redemption by God in His Son through the Spirit from the very moment they believed, who lost sight of said understanding - not - of their salvation.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes sir, that RCC "good news" is enough to make a man jump off a cliff...or crawl under the band stand with spiders.

It is akin to a man/woman, reckoning they can fly, then, jumping off a cliff, and, on the way down, assure themselves, with, "So far, so good."

Am I getting through to you, road runner?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[RCC :eek:linger:] It is akin to a man/woman, reckoning they can fly, then, jumping off a cliff, and, on the way down, assure themselves, with, "So far, so good."

"Ouch."
et9843769347698437967.png
~ E.T. 2 Pet. 3:9, 15

heir

TOL Subscriber
Romans 10:1 kjv
This is Paul showing his desire those Israelites who had REJECTED the Lord!

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

We know this, because Paul knew full well that all Israel shall be saved at the second coming!

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
-1 Thessalonians 2:16
1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

1 Thessalonians 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Romans 10:14-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV
-2 Thessalonians 2:10
This is the fate of those like you who receive not the love of the truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV by faith Romans 10:17 KJV).