Where Is Prince Now?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Having studied the history and political/doctrinal developments of Christianity, and other aspects of religious psychology and philosophy...my offerings into the nature of such are insightful. Being a student of comparative religions also helps. I don't know your educational level of religious studies or the expanse of your spiritual experience, but judging from your manners and 'offerings' here so far,...looks like you might have a lot more to learn.

I am not a 'cultist', SO STOP CLAIMING that I am. You don't have a clue what I am, even if you could put my religion or philosophical leanings into a category. All you can offer is a pre-packaged version of Pauline Christianity and then the polemics and ad-homimens that come from a bigoted mentality, also prone to demean and belittling others which is far from being 'Christ-like'. This is more the behavior of a 'cultist' if you'd like a definition of one, who then believes anyone that does not believe like them, is going to suffer eternal hellfire.

You are a Cultist. You're a Urantia UFO Cultist according to Google search.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Come Sail Away
hawaii%20cartman.gif
~ Eric Cartman

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
John presents some thoughts on Prince's faith as a Jehovah's witness, offering his own perspective from having been raised a JW himself -

Comments on the Youtube page may also provide additional insights.

john w

Hall of Fame
I saw him this morning, at Wendy's. And I saw Elvis at an "Amway Convention" last week.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One need only Google "UFO Religions" and Urantia will show up. You shouldn't be acting like you know where Prince is or isn't after death? Only Christians would have an ability to ascertain Spiritual matters. Not UFO Cultists such as yourself and Caino.

I already corrected you on your claim, many times, over and over and over.

You are relatively new here, I've been posting here for many years on a multitude of various religious subjects, there's a lot you don't know, but plenty that you presume. I suggest taking a vacation perhaps. It may be good for you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This doesn't mean he lived in "unbelief", but that he adopted a 'belief' or a 'faith' that gave him support, solace, comfort, a new direction for his life at a time when he needed it.

It means He is a cultist and not a Christian. He will spend eternity separated from God.

journey

Obviously, you're a bigot who deems anyone associated with a religious group, book or philosophy that is not the same as your 'version' of Christianity as being a "CULTIST", - you never tire of using pejorative terms to marginalize and demean any religious group or person that does not share the same belief-system as you.

You need to read the forum rules and TOL's Statement of Faith. This is a conservative Christian forum, and this is clearly stated up front. Apologies aren't needed here for telling the truth. I'm sure you would have to look elsewhere to find a forum that supports your views.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I already corrected you on your claim, many times, over and over and over.

You are relatively new here, I've been posting here for many years on a multitude of various religious subjects, there's a lot you don't know, but plenty that you presume. I suggest taking a vacation perhaps. It may be good for you.

I'm not the one who is slowly having a breakdown. I believe, it's you! One need only Google "UFO Religions" or Urantia UFO Cult to see that what I'm saying is true. Don't just take my word for it. You're just in denial Freelight.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's kind of ironic, Freelight can't stand Christianity, thinks it's phony, and tries his best to dispute it with all his might, yet, all he has to offer in its place is a book that was published in 1955 by an unknown author/authors? He expects posters on TOL to exchange the Bible for a book of "Sci-Fi fairytales."