ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
thank you

that is the correct answer

so now this person who in the past practiced homosexual activity is now saved

is that correct?

I will assume that is correct
and
now this person can go back to homosexual activity without a problem because he is no longer sinning

is that correct?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
we follow a "fallible man."

Yes, I know. You're no different than the followers of Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, and Ellen White.

Although, technically, the followers of Ellen White (Seventh Day Adventists) are followers of a "fallible woman".

john w

Hall of Fame
No, I have never said that. It's just another lie about me that you perpetuate.

Only those who have faith in Christ Jesus are saved.

Yes, you did, punk. You assert "no law" now. And if there is no law, there is no trangression, no imputation of sin, and thus man cannot be condemned. And stuff your "law of Christ" anticipated "rabbit trail" response, and a dodge.

And, if there is no law, you assert that Paul lied, re. some of the reasons why the law was given you punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know. You're no different than the followers of Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, and Ellen White.

Although, technically, the followers of Ellen White (Seventh Day Adventists) are followers of a "fallible woman".

"Originally Posted by john w
we follow a "fallible man."-Tet. allegedly quoting me

You misquoted me, as you did musterion, and which you've done to me many times, serpent.

Here is my quote:

"Just identify these infallible men that we should follow, you moron. Go ahead. "

Revise it. Or delete it-now.

john w

Hall of Fame

Delete your quote, where you misquoted me, and show us these infallible men, that we should follow, according to you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You assert "no law" now.

Er, no.

I said there is no longer the Law of Moses.

The law changed.

The law of the Spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.

(Rom 8:2 KJV) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Notice in the above verse, there are TWO laws.

And if there is no law, there is no trangression, no imputation of sin, and thus man cannot be condemned.

The law changed because the priesthood changed

(Heb 7:12 KJV) For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

And stuff your "law of Christ" anticipated "rabbit trail" response, and a dodge.

See above.

And, if there is no law, you assert that Paul lied, re. some of the reasons why the law was given you punk.

The law changed Johnny.

The law of sin and death has been replaced.

Only those who have faith in Christ Jesus are saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
and
now this person can go back to homosexual activity without a problem because he is no longer sinning

is that correct?

If one isn't a member of the "Body of Christ" they may do what-
ever they wish! A True child of God who has been sealed and
indwelt by the Holy Spirit, has the Holy Spirit within them, helping
them to become, conformed into the image of Christ! Therefore,
they will not have a "lifestyle" of debauchery and sin!

The unbeliever can do whatever they desire however, in the end,
they will stand before God and be judged by their "Works!" And,
subsequently, be cast into the Lake of Fire, where they'll spend
eternity!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A True child of God who has been sealed and
indwelt by the Holy Spirit, has the Holy Spirit within them, helping
them to become, conformed into the image of Christ! Therefore,
they will not have a "lifestyle" of debauchery and sin!

Not true.

Believers in the Body of Christ will commit bigger sins than unbelievers.

All sins were paid for at the cross. Sins are no longer an issue for salvation. Salvation is by faith and faith alone.

You better go back to Dispensationalism 101

john w

Hall of Fame
"Yes, I know. You're no different than the followers of Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, and Ellen White.

Although, technically, the followers of Ellen White (Seventh Day Adventists) are followers of a "fallible woman".-Tettie Cragie

What alternative to fallible men, do we have, sweetie? Infallible men? Infallible women? You have them teach you?

Satanic...sophistry....deceit...

That is your act on TOL, since day one, punk.

Now, delete your post, where you misquoted me.

You have 5 minutes.

"You're no different than the followers ...."-Tettie

And you are different, not following fallible men/women, you deceiving punk?Just show us these infallible men/women, so that we can folow them.

He won't respond, as I caught him in another lie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and

is that correct?
Was he not saved while he was a sinner? Or did he have to quit sinning first?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so if he stops his homosexual behavior and believes as you do

is he then saved?

What does your pope tell you? Here is a hint.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.