ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
MADists/Dispensationalists aren't very good at answering questions.

When they can't defend Darby (which is impossible), they only know how to ignore or attack.

As I predicted he would spam:"they only know how to ignore or attack."

Let's take a look at your "attacks," shall we, punk? Or how many times you ignore our questions, slick?

I thought so, con "man."

Got us again with that "Darby" spam. Translated: He is getting picked apart.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we have many here waiting for nick to answer the question

so the question for nick is

is a person saved
if
he stops homosexual behavior and believes as nick does

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
how many times you ignore our questions.

Not one MADist has shown with scripture when the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first, as per Rom 1:16

heir kept quoting Rom 1:16, and claiming it is for believers today.

Now heir stopped quoting Rom 1:16, but won't show with scripture when the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first.

john w

Hall of Fame
GM is a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Therefore, any question about the Bible is a "hard question" for him.

I've figured it out. The punk is clamoring for attention, so, as he is getting picked apart by MADists, and ignored by his family, he logs in again, and spams "Darby," drawing fire, to prop up his lonely existence, getting his needed attention.

I "took the bait, " punk, and I'm giving you attention. Feel better? Hank Hanegraaf is on soon!!!! Hurry!!

More "Darby"'s, Craigie!! Please???

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
we have many here waiting for nick to answer the question

Don't hold your breath.

Nick M is also a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Darby's followers like to tell non-Darby followers they "don't know how to rightly divide", but Darby followers don't like to answer questions.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't hold your breath.

Nick M is also a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Darby's followers like to tell non-Darby followers they "don't know how to rightly divide", but Darby followers don't like to answer questions.

More "Darby's!!!"

Your close to breaking your own record, of 12 consecutive posts, with a "Darby" zinger in it!!! I'm pulling for you, Craigie pie!!! You can do it!!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
he is getting picked apart by MADists,

You guys couldn't pick your way out of wet paper bag.

None of you can answer questions.

Not one MADist can show where in the Bible the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first as per Rom 1:16

C'mon Johnny, why don't you step to the plate for your fellow Darby followers and tell us?

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys couldn't pick your way out of wet paper bag.

None of you can answer questions.

Not one MADist can show where in the Bible the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first as per Rom 1:16

C'mon Johnny, why don't you step to the plate for your fellow Darby followers and tell us?

1. Post #1486, Craigie pie, as I'm the director here, wimp, and you are the dancer. You understand that, creme puff...

3 years, and counting, sweetie, waiting for you to "step up to the plate:"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4214393#post4214393

Craigie, as usual, slumps over, bloodied, on the matt. Stay down, mutt.

2. Like you "stepped up to the plate" in the Hilston "debate," sweetie, as he pounded you, and you bailed, fled, embarrassed? Or the 3 threads in which I challenged you, and you "scurried away as a cockroach," punk?

I thought so.