ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Beats me.
Give me a hint how that can happen.

You're the one who asked about the wedding, not me.

I said that Jesus had to die before Israel could marry Him again because of the divorce.

Since God divorced Israel because of adultery, how could there not have been a wedding?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not one MADist can show where in the Bible the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first as per Rom 1:16

Check Acts. There is your free clue today. They are always free at TOL, even for idiots like you.

Why don't you ask Chrysostom that question. He says the Pope was founded in Rome and they decide. Why don't you correct him? Because you are a demon possessed pervert that has no interest in helping the lost. You are a wolf.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Check Acts. There is your free clue today. They are always free at TOL, even for idiots like you.

Show us Nick

Rom 1:16 says the Gospel of Christ went to the Jew first.

Show us where in Acts the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show us where in Acts the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first?

Your question makes no sense. Paul's gospel went to the Jew first. Galatians 2 is not about who it is going to, but what is being preached. If it was where they were going, then going to the Jew first would have to be wrong.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you ask Chrysostom that question.

Um....because I don't see Chrysostom constantly quoting Rom 1:16, and claiming Rom 1:16 is for believers today like heir does.

He says the Pope was founded in Rome and they decide.

I don't recall the Catholics having an explanation for Rom 1:16 either. However, I don't recall Catholics constantly quoting Rom 1:16 and claiming it is for believer today like heir does.

Why don't you correct him?

First he would have to comment on Rom 1:!6

Because you are a demon possessed pervert that has no interest in helping the lost. You are a wolf.

What makes you think that Darby followers are not "the lost"?

john w

Hall of Fame
You're the one that said you follow a fallible man (John Nelson Darby)

It's not like it's a secret, despite how much you Dispies live in denial.

1. Deceit. You misquoted me:
"Originally Posted by john w
we follow a "fallible man."-Tet. allegedly quoting me

Delete your post.

2."You're the one that said you follow a fallible man (John Nelson Darby)"

Everone does, you sniveling punk. Unless you can produce these infallible men/women, you're engaging in deceit, satanic sophistry.

Identify these infallible men/women, that you claim you follow, instead of fallible men/women, that you employ as an "argument" against MAD.

Now.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everone does, you sniveling punk. Unless you can produce these infallible men/women, you're engaging in deceit, satanic sophistry.

I've challenged you and everyone else to show the sole person responsible for Preterism.

To date, no one has been able to do so.

John Nelson Darby is the indisputable inventor of Dispensationalism. Therefore, you are a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Until you can show the sole person responsible for Preterism, you have no argument.

john w

Hall of Fame

His cute little "Er no."

Nice, wimp.

I said there is no longer the Law of Moses.

The law changed.

The law of the Spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.

Habitual liar. You said that the law was nailed to the cross.

Rom 8:2 KJV) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Notice in the above verse, there are TWO laws.

The law changed because the priesthood changed

The law changed Johnny.

The law of sin and death has been replaced.

Only those who have faith in Christ Jesus are saved.

Habitual liar, Craigie, as he asserts that lost individuals during Paul's time, and Paul, prior to being saved had the law for these 2 purposes....

Galatians 3:24 KJV
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Romans 3:20 KJV

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

....but not any more, as it was"nailed to the cross."

Your father the devil taught you how to delete from the book.

1 John 3:4 KJV

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 KJV

because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV

(for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Satanic Craigie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 3:24 KJV
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

What does the word "was" mean?

The law "was"......

Paul didn't say the law "is".....

If the law of Moses was still in place, Paul wouldn't have used the word "was" to describe it.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've challenged you and everyone else to show the sole person responsible for Preterism.

To date, no one has been able to do so.

John Nelson Darby is the indisputable inventor of Dispensationalism. Therefore, you are a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Until you can show the sole person responsible for Preterism, you have no argument.

Deceit-again-you charge MAD with following fallible men, you demon.

Everyone does, you sniveling punk. Unless you can produce these infallible men/women, you're engaging in deceit, satanic sophistry.

Until you can show the infallible men/women that taught you AD 70-sm/Preterism, you have no argument against MAD, and are engaging in satanic sophistry, deceit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Chrys worries to much about others! What a compassionate guy, he is!

He holds the truth in unrighteousness as 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 has been preached to him over and over and he believes not that it is sufficient to save him (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). He's as lost as a ball in a field of tall grass.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
John Nelson Darby is the indisputable inventor of Dispensationalism.

That's not correct.
Darby, as far as is known, was the first to systematize dispensational concepts, but dispensational concepts preceded Darby.
He did not 'invent' dispensational concepts.
There are clearly 'house laws/dispensations/economies/administrations/stewardships' in the Scriptures.