ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for you to tell us how someone gets divorced and commits adultery without ever being married?

You're a Darby follower, so I don't expect you to answer questions.

12 in a row "Darby's"-you can do it, Craigie, as you log in, because you need attention, that your family is not giving you.

More "Darby's!!!!" Come on, sweetie!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
From Urban Dictionary.com:

I Thought So - Said randomly to make the speaker appear smarter than they are, and to insult the person they're responding to.

More "Darby's!!!!"

I'm giving you the attention, that your family is not giving you!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

I Thought So - Said randomly to make the speaker appear smarter than they are, and to insult the person they're responding to.

Correct!!! I insult wolves!!!

Thanks again, sweetie, for the compliment!!!

I "bet" that I'm smarter than you, Craigie!!!

Watch: "Darby!!!"

See?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
can you answer the question?

you know them better than I

MADists like Nick M are hypocrites.

They say that salvation is by faith and faith alone, but then in the same breath they say that homosexuals cannot be saved, even though homosexuality has nothing to do with faith.

john w

Hall of Fame

1. Post #1486, Craigie pie, as I'm the director here, wimp, and you are the dancer. You understand that, creme puff...

3 years, and counting, sweetie, waiting for you to "step up to the plate:"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...93#post4214393

Craigie, as usual, slumps over, bloodied, on the matt. Stay down, mutt.

2. Like you "stepped up to the plate" in the Hilston "debate," sweetie, as he pounded you, and you bailed, fled, embarrassed? Or the 3 threads in which I challenged you, and you "scurried away as a cockroach," punk?

I thought so.

Craigie: Sits down, in the corner of the ring, slumped over, when the legend John W, pounds him...

john w

Hall of Fame
MADists like Nick M are hypocrites.

They say that salvation is by faith and faith alone, but then in the same breath they say that homosexuals cannot be saved, even though homosexuality has nothing to do with faith.

You OK? No "Darby!!!"

I say that sodomites can be saved.

You say that everyone is saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a follower of a fallible man (John Nelson Darby)

Therefore, as long as you continue to follow this fallible man and his false teachings, you will never be smarter than me.

There you go, folks. The punk, once again, asserts that MAD is wrong, because we follow a "fallible man."

Just identify these infallible men that we should follow, you moron. Go ahead.

Add the above to:

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man “tetelestai,” AKA Craigie

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...t=89588&page=9

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago.Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Clownie Craigie

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a follower of a fallible man (John Nelson Darby)

Therefore, as long as you continue to follow this fallible man and his false teachings, you will never be smarter than me.

How about I start another thread, on the above, in your honor, sweetie? I'll post it, and you respond? Agreed?

I thought so. You punted the last 3 threads I posted in your honor, as you will this one.

Fraud, w/o a vertebrae-NATO.