ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me where? Provide the posts? Do something? Anything but your
usual NOTHING!

You have said on numerous occasions that I am angry as if to try and make me angry.

Your methods are satanic as you are.

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have said on numerous occasions that I am angry as if to try and make me angry.

Your methods are satanic as you are.

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

LA

The harder you try to sound like an intelligent human being,
the more IQ points you lose! Give up while your behind?

Danoh

First, my own understanding of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism is briefly this:

God chose a nation through whom He promised to someday bless the whole earth. That nation was Israel and that choosing involved various covenants. Christ Jesus came as Israel’s promised Redeemer, and through Israel – His nation of priests – He would redeem the whole world.

The problem is, Israel rejected Him. Not every individual Jew did so but Israel corporately, as a nation, despised Him and had Him crucified by Rome. But rising from the dead and ascending into Heaven, His apostles preached that if Israel repented and believed on Him as their Messiah, He would return to establish the long-awaited Kingdom, just as God had promised and as the Old Testament prophets had foretold.

But once again, Israel refused to bow to her Messiah. After the leaders stoned Stephen to death, God temporarily set Israel aside and temporarily suspended all fulfillment of prophecy.

At that point, God began to usher in the previously unmentioned dispensation of grace, which is now in effect and will remain so until He decides to bring it to an end.

During this age of grace, salvation is no longer to the Jew first. Previously unknown blessings and riches are promised equally to Jew and Gentile alike on the simple basis of faith alone in Christ’s death, burial and resurrection for the individual’s sin, without works of any kind either to be saved, stay saved or prove that one is saved, for God knows those who are His.

That is my understanding of MAD stated as briefly as I can state it.

Now the question is, Why do people who reject MAD seem to find it more intolerable than other doctrinal systems with which they also do not agree? I have found two basic reasons...

Was just now looking through the archive to see what threads / posts might have ended up lost recently, when I wandered into the above explanation of "Mid-Acts," which I find I disagree with.

Why?

Because God had known all along that the majority of Israel would screw things up, and had told them so through Moses, Deut. 29; Rom. 10, etc.

Further, His Prophesied plan for the Earth had \ has all along been through a Believing Remnant of that Nation, Isaiah 8; etc.

And there they are throughout Acts and even into way past Paul's calling and ministry - in fact, they are described by James as numbering in the thousands, as late as Acts 21.

And there they are, mentioned by Paul in Romans 3 and again in Romans 9 thru 11, and so on...

In other words, God was neither caught off guard by Unbelieving Israel's continued Unbelief, nor was Paul a replacement of that when Unbelieving Israel continued down its merry way against His planned will for the Earth through that Nation.

Or to put that another way - there was no "problem is" other, than in the mind of a too soon conclusion in one's studies of these things.

In the above, you imply, Musti, that God raised up Paul in response to Unbelieving Israel's continued thwarting of His plan to send His salvation through that Nation to the Nations of the Earth.

Which only reveals you have failed to grasp why Paul was actually raised up to begin with, and what The Mystery actually has to do with.

Which, in turn reminds me of the Acts 9 / Acts 28 Hybrid error often promoted by Hybrids as being what MAD asserts - the error that but for Paul's supposed LATER, Post Acts 28 "gospel" we Gentiles this side of Ephesians 2 would have had no hope of salvation (as foolishly asserted by heir, nick, and stp, and various of their pals and converts on here and others of their number elsewhere).

Which is an error, for the Book of Revelation makes it obvious that had God not interrupted the Prophesied aspect of His Two-Fold Purpose and allowed things to move forward towards His Prophesied outpouring of His Wrath, plenty of Gentiles from every tribe and tongue would have gotten saved during said dark hour upon this Earth.

In turn, these basic errors in understanding, point to HOW the Acts 9 / Acts 28 Hybrid being asserted by such as what "MAD" teaches, came into being, to begin with - a basic failure to have properly understood FIRST why Paul was raised up.

It was NOT in RESPONSE TO Israel's fall, rather, although their Believing Remnant had been more than enough for God to have been continue to move the Prophesied aspect of His Two-Fold (Prophecy and Mystery) Purpose's "go ye therefore" forward" - He HAD PLANNED TO interrupt it - that He might reconcile FIRST those fallen Heavenly Places back unto Himself and under the authority of a New Creature: the Body of Christ.

Only then can His Prophesied Plan's prayer "thy will be done in Earth, AS IN HEAVEN," move forward unimpeded by those evil authorities in said fallen High Places mentioned by Paul in Ephesians 6.

Which is where Revelations 12's "war IN HEAVEN" comes in.

God's Plan for said HEAVENLY Realm is WHY Paul was raised up, to begin with...

The Mystery is in response to Lucifer's fall and those Angels who followed him; it is not in response to Unbelieving Israel's.

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Not in response TO, nor BECAUSE OF Unbelieving Israel's fall, BUT in line WITH said fall, for God ALSO has ANOTHER aspect of His plan He has determined to bring about - one that concerns THE HEAVENLIES.

His Plan for THE EARTH being the OTHER aspect of His TWO-Fold Purpose: Prophecy AND Mystery.

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Rom. 5:6-8

Last edited: