ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Repent of what, andycain?
Yourself ?
What? You don't like my "Burger King" "the church," where I, and fellow, forever justified(Back to the dentist for you, as you are grinding your wolfie molars, as you read this)members of the body of Christ meet, each week, to study the bible, and survey it, unlike your "Holy Rollers" "the church" SOF, and praise God the Father, through the Lord Jesus Christ?

You Sound Like A Tough Guy

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint john w, the Great, has fought some of the toughest gals in St Louis and Dallas.

I've fought some of the biggest, meanest, ornariest girls in the DFW area, and "Sant" Louis, that make Barn's "Maude" look like a girl scout, so I'm not afraid of any girl, especially after I give them a "Von Roske," followed by "The Claw," and putting gum in their hair, resulting in a "reversal."

And, if that does not work, I challenge them to a "Curling" match, as I get better, as the "Brewski Quotient" rises.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jack, you ain't gotta clue. You are a clown. You are incompetent and impotent, and you act out to compensate for it. You probably drive a really nice car too, just for some extra umph to your confidence.

Farewell.

Hey, Brucie boy. How about enlightening us all, how you came to that conclusion? Do be a dear. Unpack it for me. Reading my "diaries," for your next "True Romance" novel, are you "author?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We don't edit God's word.
But one must rightly divide it, paying close attention to what was said, when it was said, and who it was said to.
For not everything said applies to everyone all all times.

For instance:
Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

For all people at all times?
No.

Good post! Tam

heir

TOL Subscriber
We don't edit God's word.
But one must rightly divide it, paying close attention to what was said, when it was said, and who it was said to.
For not everything said applies to everyone all all times.
het doesn't even have a word of truth to rightly divide.