ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First, neither of those two verses say "Gentile".
Second, I don't need to look anything up as the verse provides a CLEAR context.
Gal 3:28 KJV There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
The second and third "neither" show that Paul is exhausting ALL possibilities. There is NO reason to believe that the FIRST is any different.

No matter how hard you try, the Israelites from the 10 Northern Tribes were NEVER Jews.

(Gal 3:28 NIV) There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Second, I don't need to look anything up

You really should because you are very confused.

Right Divider

Body part
No matter how hard you try, the Israelites from the 10 Northern Tribes were NEVER Jews.

(Gal 3:28 NIV) There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

You really should because you are very confused.
You are simply unwilling to admit or understand that there are quite a few times in the Bible where the term "Jews" refers to all of Israel.

IMJerusha

Circumcised Gentiles could be called Jews, yet circumcised Israelites could not be called Jews?

Does not compute.

It should. Not all who returned from Babylonian captivity were accepted without proof of their heritage and many didn't have it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is Tet's in road into calling himself an Israelite and claiming the New Covenant for himself.

He will die on this mountain.

As you see things in the flesh so much then I can understand your conclusion.

However I am a member of Gods Israel by the Spirit and I am under His new and everlasting covenant, being joined to Christ in His resurrection.

What covenant are you under?

LA

Right Divider

Body part
As you see things in the flesh so much then I can understand your conclusion.

However I am a member of Gods Israel by the Spirit and I am under His new and everlasting covenant, being joined to Christ in His resurrection.

What covenant are you under?

LA
WOW.... the pride in that post!!! :beanboy:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is Tet's in road into calling himself an Israelite and claiming the New Covenant for himself.

The NC is for everyone, both Jew and Gentile.

All who believe in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

You are doing the exact same thing the Pharisees did.

He will die on this mountain.

You have to deny the NC because you have to claim it is only for Jews.