ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

SaulToPaul 2

Maybe understanding the Levites will help you.

All priests had to be from the tribe of Levi. Only Levites could be priests.

However, only descendants from the family of Aaron could be priests.

So, within the Levites was a separate and distinct family that could only be priests.

So, he was sent to his own (Jews)?

You understand the implication of answering this honestly.
That is why you are dancing.

IMJerusha

You will claim that you never follow the teachings of men, but the teachings of infallible men. Wait-you've already claimed that, right, Craigie?

No, then he would be following you, wouldn't he? I mean, you do claim infallibility, don't you?...sweetie. :plain:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, they weren't Jews because of unbelief?

As with the Levites, amongst the Jews were the actual descendants of Judah.

It was the genealogy of Judah that Jesus came from.

So, a Jew who was a direct descendant of Judah, was different than other Jews in the same way Levites from the family of Aaron were different than other Levites.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, he was sent to his own (Jews)?

You understand the implication of answering this honestly.
That is why you are dancing.

I'm not dancing, it's you just can't understand it.

You're completely ignoring context, and thinking if you keep asking the same question over and over again somehow you are right and I'm wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame

You're completely ignoring context, and thinking if you keep asking the same question over and over again somehow you are right and I'm wrong.

Wow, Craigie-you stunned STP with that "gnoring context" jewel. Nice "Hail Mary," clown-you learned that from your Catholic brethren.

STP is methodically picking your "argument" apart, as usual, and you are getting bloodied, now slumping, ready to tip...

Wait....Do I sense a "Darby" concession spam....It's inevitable....Or a "Bullinger?"

john w

Hall of Fame

Here comes "Darby........inventions of men...."

SaulToPaul 2

STP is methodically picking your "argument" apart, as usual, and you are getting bloodied, now slumping, ready to tip...

Yes, saint john, it is rather easy to see that the Father sent the Lord Jesus to his own, the Jews. And the Lord Jesus said that he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

A Gentile became a Jew through circumcision, it is no problem to call circumcised Israelites from the so-called lost tribes Jews.

It isn't difficult.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does one lose eternal life that was given them?

Easy, by rejecting it or sucking up falsehood from HaSatan. 2Peter 3:17 "Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position."
Not for eternal life, sweetie.
Unless you believe eternal means on and off again, honey pie.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Right!
If the life that one presumes to have in Christ comes to an end at any point, then it wasn't eternal.

Eternal, by definition, is endless.

We are promised eternal life in Him only by complete confidence in His finished work on the cross and resurrection, plus nothing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right!
If the life that one presumes to have in Christ comes to an end at any point, then it wasn't eternal.

We are promised eternal life in Him only by complete confidence in His finished work on the cross and resurrection, plus nothing.
HALLELUJAH!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
it is no problem to call circumcised Israelites from the so-called lost tribes Jews.

They weren't Jews.

Read Jesus' encounter with the Samaritan Woman.

Was the Samaritan Woman a Jew?

The Samaritan Woman asked Jesus the following question:

(John 4:12) Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

As we see above, the Samaritan Woman was an Israelite because she was a descendant of Jacob.

Then the Samaritan woman said the following:

(John 4:20) Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

According to you, the Samaritan Woman was a Jew because her father was Jacob.

But as we see, the Samaritan Woman said to Jesus "You Jews".

If the Samaritan Woman was a Jew (Your claim), why would a Jew say: "You Jews"?

IMJerusha

"He who overcomes..."

"To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."

"To him who overcomes" no one can ignore.

"To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--just as I have received authority from my Father." Since all MAD-ites are sensitive to pre and post resurrection, consider when Yeshua received authority from the Father. We must overcome while on the earth to receive our reward at our resurrection just as Yeshua received His when He overcame. It's called picking up our Cross and following Him.

1Corinthans 9:24-27 "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." And for pity's sake, do not state that the "prize" is not Paul's salvation for he flat states it in verse 23..."I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings."

"Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." John 15:4
"If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." John 15:6

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Right!

God doesn't live in eternal sin and neither does Yeshua. What makes you think they do? "Plus nothing" does not equate with "He who overcomes." We must hold up our end of the Covenant and what we can not do, we lay at the feet of Yeshua in confession and repentance, trusting in His assurance to forgive our sins (1John 1:9). Stop telling people they can willfully sin in the face of God's Gift and they don't have to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Yes.

But remember, some Israelites from the 10 Northern tribes left the Northern Nation of Israel for Judah to become Jews before the Assyrians invaded the Northern Nation of Israel.

However, the vast majority of Israelites from the 10 Northern tribes were taken away by the Assyrians, scattered amongst the nations, told they were not a people, were divorced by God, and told God would have no mercy upon them. These Israelites were NEVER Jews. They were as numerous as the sand of the sea.

It was these "lost sheep" that Jesus was sent to.
That's a strange theory if you think that ALL of those verses refer ONLY to the southern kingdom.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"He who overcomes..."

"To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."

"To him who overcomes" no one can ignore.

1 John 5:5 Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Romans 8:35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,…39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Right!

Amen!

john w

Hall of Fame
1 John 5:5 Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Romans 8:35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,…39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Lost, blind wolf-ettes, such as IMJerry, reject that the LORD God has no use for the old "Adamic life"-His aim is to kill that life, and replace it with/exchange it for, the resurrected life of the Lord Jesus Christ. .......No mending ,no reforming, no fixin' up that dead , in His eyes, corpse. The religious man/woman, like IMJerry, aims to medicate that dead man, revive him, with self righteous works, i.e., embalming fluid , perfume.....to mask the stench of death.

I nominate this short, terse, succinct, future legendary, and yet, still humble, post as POTYSF("Post Of The Year So Far").

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a strange theory if you think that ALL of those verses refer ONLY to the southern kingdom.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Look up the word "Gentile" in a dictionary.