What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
TheSearcher said:
This whole thread is disgusting. Dont you people have anyting better to do with your time then attack people whom you have never met?

Leading by example? Or just being a hypocrite?

You should all be ashamed of your selves.

I wonder if you are?

You attack people who have done nothing to you other then exist and have a different world view as your selves. You all sicken me. Your intollorence, your bigotry, your hate. All of you make me sick to my very stomach. I am ashamed that at one time in my life I call my self a christian. Jesus weeps that you twist his words the way you do. You dont adhear to the words of your saviour. You take what you want and twist it to your own sick depraved minds.

Wow, that was really judgemental of you.

The problem you have with beanieboy is that he understands the words of Jesus better then you do your selves, and when he gets you on a point it makes sick that a nonbeliever got you with your own words.

The Words of God say we need Christ. He doesn't misunderstand it, he just loves his sin more than God.

I would say that I pitty you all, but, I dont. The sad part about this post is that I will also come under unwarented attack, and all of you will be offened that I had the nerve to come to the aid of some one else.

Say your worst. I welcome it.

Unwarranted? You are being a complete hypocrite.

Attack? Is this how you view all replies you know won't agree with you?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
And the buddhist relies on the Words of a foreign God once again! Yep #3.

Thanks for justifying those 10 votes bean :)

beanieboy

The fave on TOL is to talk about how Jesus offended, but he most offended the pharisees, the people seen as authorities on the OT, the instructors of the temple.

So, is it any wonder that when one quotes the bible that shows the speck in one's eye, they get offended? Is it any wonder that someone would actually encourage a non-believer to not quote the bible, even though it requires going to the bible to read it?

Is it really a wonder that people are offended by their own text?

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:

This part doesnt make much sense, what are you talking about, lets get back on what ever page we started on, and go from there.

I wonder if you are?

I have no reason to be sick with my self, the burden has been, and always will be on you, the christians to abide by christs teachings of loving your neighbor and all that.

What part, me saying that your bigots? O'h, I'm sorry, did I miss something from the way this thread was going?

The Words of God say we need Christ. He doesn't misunderstand it, he just loves his sin more than God.

See, thats where your wrong. At least he is trying to better himself through what he believes instead of hiding behind it and using it for his own sick perposes.

Unwarranted? You are being a complete hypocrite.

Attack? Is this how you view all replies you know won't agree with you?

This part doesnt make much sense, what are you talking about, lets get back on what ever page we started on, and go from there.

I have no reason to be sick with my self, the burden has been, and always will be on you, the christians to abide by christs teachings of loving your neighbor and all that.

What part, me saying that your bigots? O'h, I'm sorry, did I miss something from the way this thread was going?

See, thats where your wrong. At least he is trying to better himself through what he believes instead of hiding behind it and using it for his own sick perposes.

How am I being a hypocrite? Explain

Is this how you treat every one who doesnt agree with you?

beanieboy

The fave on TOL is to talk about how Jesus offended, but he most offended the pharisees, the people seen as authorities on the OT, the instructors of the temple.

So, is it any wonder that when one quotes the bible that shows the speck in one's eye, they get offended? Is it any wonder that someone would actually encourage a non-believer to not quote the bible, even though it requires going to the bible to read it? Is it really surprising that a poster was once offended that I blessed them when cursed at, by saying, May your God bless you, saying how dare I say such a thing, and that my prayers were unheard (meaning that God didn't bless him?)

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
And the buddhist relies on the Words of a foreign God once again! Yep #3.

Thanks for justifying those 10 votes bean :)

Are you saying that I shouldn't beware of false teachers?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:

I wonder if you are?

Nineveh, you should have "Hypocrite smacker" as your user title.

Why does The Searcher "attack people who have done nothing to him other then exist and have a different world view as himself"?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
So, is it any wonder that when one quotes the bible that shows the speck in one's eye, they get offended?

No, only when the LOG is over looked in favor of going for someone ele's speck. Christ says don't do that, it's be a hypocrite. As in, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

I'm not offended by God's Word, bean, it's you trying to use it to justify your perversion that's offensive.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:

Why does The Searcher "attack people who have done nothing to him other then exist and have a different world view as himself"?

Sorry, but, just going with the whole "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" thats in your bible.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Poly said:

:chuckle:

He wants an "unwarrented attack"?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
According to you, Jesus IS a false teacher, right? I mean, the guy claimed to be God, and you don't believe him, do you? So why do claim to beware of false teachers based on this supposedly false teacher's advice?

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
No, only when the LOG is over looked in favor of going for someone ele's speck. Christ says don't do that, it's be a hypocrite. As in, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

I'm not offended by God's Word, bean, it's you trying to use it to justify your perversion that's offensive.

I have done nothing but quote the bible.
And now, I am only quoting that the bible tells me to beware of false prophets, ones who don't show the fruit of the spirit. You don't.

So, do I listen to you, a fruitless false prophet, and disobey Christ's words?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Sorry, but, just going with the whole "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" thats in your bible.

So it's ok for you to attack others whom you don't know who simply have other points of view than yourself but not for anybody else. :doh:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:

You are a false teacher, bean. You use God's words to justify yourself instead of listening to them and what He is trying to say to you.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
So it's ok for you to attack others whom you don't know who simply have other points of view than yourself but not for anybody else. :doh:

Thats not it at all. You attacked some one I happen to agree with most of the time. I defended him.

beanieboy

Turbo said:
According to you, Jesus IS a false teacher, right? I mean, the guy claimed to be God, and you don't believe him, do you? So why do claim to beware of false teachers based on this supposedly false teacher's advice?

Are you actually reading me posts?

I said that the jury was out on that.
I'm unsure what I think about Christ.

The bible says, seek, and you will find.
I'm seeking.

But Christ warned against false prophets that show no fruit of the spirit.
Checklist:
22But (C)the fruit of the Spirit is
love joy; peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Now, whine all you want that I am twisting scripture, but this is what it says. They don't show it, so Christ instructs to beware of them.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Thats not it at all. You attacked some one I happen to agree with most of the time. I defended him.

Are you so blinded that you don't even realize what it really means to be hypocritical? You can't go around claiming that others are wrong for attacking somebody they've never met and just because they have different points of view while you yourself are doing the very thing you're preaching against as you did here.

TheSearcher said:
This whole thread is disgusting. Dont you people have anyting better to do with your time then attack people whom you have never met? You should all be ashamed of your selves. You attack people who have done nothing to you other then exist and have a different world view as your selves. You all sicken me. Your intollorence, your bigotry, your hate. All of you make me sick to my very stomach. I am ashamed that at one time in my life I call my self a christian. Jesus weeps that you twist his words the way you do. You dont adhear to the words of your saviour. You take what you want and twist it to your own sick depraved minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.