What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
I have done nothing but quote the bible.

To justify your perversion. That is the log you keep trying to look through while attempting to pick tiny little specks out of other's eyes. According to Christ, that makes you a hypocrite.

And now, I am only quoting that the bible tells me to beware of false prophets, ones who don't show the fruit of the spirit. You don't.

And how would you know? The spirit you worship and the One I worship are two totally different intities. How can I tell? Mine would have you live a full life dedicated to Him, while yours doesn't really care what you do, including contracting diseases and dying a slow death.

So, do I listen to you, a fruitless false prophet, and disobey Christ's words?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Is it me or God I have asked you to listen to repeatedly?

beanieboy

Let me understand this:
The Searcher says that you shouldn't attack someone that you barely know.
I could explain what the bible says about making surface judgements, but I'll let it slide.

You, Poly, attack Searcher for judging you, saying that Searcher doesn't know you, but Searcher is judging your attack, you actions.

Searcher was making a judgement, which you approve of, but when you are judged, you whine.

Isn't that hypocracy, the thing that you are criticizing?

I have never seen you accept someone judging your behavior.

Karma, baby.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
The problem I have is the justification of this thread. The way all of you make it okay to attack bean. The way you are able to say, well, he's a sinner, it doesnt matter, he's going to hell and I'm not. Thats what bothers me, and dont instult my intelligence by saying that it bothers you. Most of you revel in the fact that you believe that people like my self and bean would burn in hell for eternity.

On Fire

beanieboy said:
I said that the jury is out on that one.
I'm not sure what to make of Christ.
I can tell you that I have a relationship with the Creator, and it's stronger than when I was Christian.

That feeling you have is you resting comfortably in your sin and ignoring the calling of Christ.

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
And how would you know? The spirit you worship and the One I worship are two totally different intities. How can I tell? Mine would have you live a full life dedicated to Him, while yours doesn't really care what you do, including contracting diseases and dying a slow death.

The bible lists the fruits.
You display none.

It's fairly simple.

Namaste

beanieboy

On Fire said:
That feeling you have is you resting comfortably in your sin and ignoring the calling of Christ.

And you rest comfortably in threads like this?

You have done this to Christ.
You can justify that you did it because you care, because you love me, whatever.
It's the lie of a child.

Whenever you have done this to the least of these, you have done so unto me.

Rest comfortably in your sin.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i am not that bothered by the hypocracy of non Christians, but it is fair to point it out.

On Fire

beanieboy said:
You display none.
The Bible describes darkness. You are it.

"In him (Christ) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

Nineveh

Merely Christian
TheSearcher said:
This part doesnt make much sense, what are you talking about, lets get back on what ever page we started on, and go from there.

I have no reason to be sick with my self, the burden has been, and always will be on you, the christians to abide by christs teachings of loving your neighbor and all that.

Loving God first is the part most pagans like to miss. One can not love their neighbor by supporting their distructive "lifestyle". That's where you and I part company.

What part, me saying that your bigots? O'h, I'm sorry, did I miss something from the way this thread was going?

It makes me a bigot to want to see bean get out of homosexuality before it kills him? Or away from idols before their support of his deathstyle takes it's toll? To accept Christ instead of relying on his own self righteousness? Ok, label me a bigot then.

See, thats where your wrong. At least he is trying to better himself through what he believes instead of hiding behind it and using it for his own sick perposes.

And you are more than happy to help him "build a better homo". But in this we disagree, he uses the Words of God not to call people to Christ, but to misuse them to justify his own perversion.

How am I being a hypocrite? Explain

You judged people for judging. You were doing exactly what you were telling others not to do. So either this is a case of being a hypocrite or it's a "do as I say, not as I do" type thing.

Is this how you treat every one who doesnt agree with you?

How? By replying to them? Yes, most generally.

On Fire

beanieboy said:
And you rest comfortably in threads like this?

You have done this to Christ.
You can justify that you did it because you care, because you love me, whatever.
It's the lie of a child.

Whenever you have done this to the least of these, you have done so unto me.

Rest comfortably in your sin.
And when, may I ask, did you achieve perfection?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
You display none.

It's fairly simple.

And this from the unrepentant homosexual idolitor in rebellion to the very God who lists those fruits. Hmmm who should I trust? My God or the unrepentant homosexual idolitor....

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
Well, you can view my fruit, and call it darkness if you need to.
It doesn't change what is.

No it doesn't, that's why you need to follow through with that thought and see that what you want to call "good fruit" is nothing more than wordly love comforting you in your sin, while Godly Love, and the fruits thereof will look mean and cruel to you because they call you out of the darkness you love so much.

beanieboy

You are trying to validate your darkness, and I'm not buying.

Please demonstrate how you show the fruits of the spirit.
Please provide examples in your life, postings, etc.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Loving God first is the part most pagans like to miss. One can not love their neighbor by supporting their distructive "lifestyle". That's where you and I part company.

It makes me a bigot to want to see bean get out of homosexuality before it kills him? Or away from idols before their support of his deathstyle takes it's toll? To accept Christ instead of relying on his own self righteousness? Ok, label me a bigot then.

And you are more than happy to help him "build a better homo". But in this we disagree, he uses the Words of God not to call people to Christ, but to misuse them to justify his own perversion.

You judged people for judging. You were doing exactly what you were telling others not to do. So either this is a case of being a hypocrite or it's a "do as I say, not as I do" type thing.

How? By replying to them? Yes, most generally.

1# I dont see where your coming from. You think that because I dont worship your god I have no god. Thats not true. I have a god, he is very different then yours, he has my devotion. So, your wrong there. And Jesus took in all even in their perversions. You rather to cast out those who you dont like.

2#You dont want to convert him, you want to beat on him until he crys uncle and gives in. That is wrong.

3# I dont quite follow you on build a better homo, but it seems to me that christians are the only ones who really want to know about every one elses sex life. I just dont care, what happens in that area of your life is no ones business.

4# And as far as this goes, on this one, I'm following your example. The problem is, even if I had posted in a calm and ration tone, this is the response I would have gotten.

5# I ment with the anger and hate the comsumes all of you.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
Do you show fruits of the Spirit?
Demonstrate how you show gentleness, joy, patience, kindness, etc.

How about you explain how comfort for your rebellion is Godly? How loving your sin more than God is Righteous? How an idolitor can even lay claim to the fruits of the Spirit of God who demands we honor Him?

You want to go off on a tangent about the fruits of the Spirit when in reality you don't have the Spirit or the natural outpouring (fruits) of that Spirit in your life. Stop using your neighbor for your own selfish desires, Love God First, with your whole being. Stop using the Word of God to justify your perversion, and realize your self righteousness doesn't get you into the presence of a God who abhores evil and rebellion.

C

cattyfan

beanieboy said:
I said that the jury is out on that one.
I'm not sure what to make of Christ.
I can tell you that I have a relationship with the Creator, and it's stronger than when I was Christian. You can judge that for what it is, but it won't change it.

If the bible says that 'by your fruit you will know them", but their fruit is bitterness, arrogance, anger, snide words, etc., should I really be listening to them?

The bible warns of false teachers who claim to lead people to God.
I am following that advice.

Matthew 7:

15"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

18"A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.

19"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20"So then, you will know them by their fruits.

21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'

23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

I am choosing to take this warning against false prophets.
Nothing more.

This is a quintessential example of what about beanieboy incites ire.

He wants to quote from the Book he doesn't believe in...but he only quotes the sections which are convenient for him. He opts to ignore any of the sections regarding his sin of choice and anything pertaining to rejecting that sin and repenting.

beanie....no one takes your posts regarding the Bible seriously.

Christians are not perfect...but we at least attempt to live by Christ's Words...all of them. Not just the parts we choose.

If you want to take the Bible as a whole, great. We look forward to your acceptance of Jesus and the rejection of the sin in which you currently wallow.

Until then, for you to pretend you believe the parts you want to use as a weapon is disingenuous and the height of hypocrisy.

And if, as you claim, you still have questions ("the jury's still out") on Jesus, there is still an entire forum specifically dedicated to attempting to enlighten you on the parts of God's expectations you claim remain murky.

Still praying for you....

:cattyfan:

Status
Not open for further replies.