What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

I understand how that can cause you anger.
It angered people to allow women to vote.
It angered people to illegalize slavery.
It angered people to allow blacks to attend white schools, white establishments, and be able to marry white people.

But I have never seen a post of yours that has ever shown anything about hope, or joy. It is almost always spiteful, angry, snide, and never shows any joy at all.

I can only come to the conclusion that you aren't a happy person.

On Fire

beanieboy said:
I understand how that can cause you anger.
I can only come to the conclusion that you aren't a happy person.
Not surprised. You have come to many wrong conclusions in your life.

intro2faith

beanieboy said:
I have already said that my belief has more to do with not agreeing that God required for his son to die a tortuous death to be able to forgive mankind.

You are the one obsessed with homosexuality.
Jesus went to die for us willingly. He wanted to! I know this is hard to comprehend, but it is true. It was just as heart wrenching for God to see His only begotten son suffer and die as it was for Jesus to actually endure it. But they both did it willingly. For us. Now, His blood covers us. If we choose to let it...

fool

Hall of Fame
seeing as how this thread has become so popular.
I've started an attack fool thread in the back alley.
so if you guys get tired of bashing beanieboy drop on by and take a shot at me.

beanieboy

intro2faith said:
Jesus went to die for us willingly. He wanted to! I know this is hard to comprehend, but it is true. It was just as heart wrenching for God to see His only begotten son suffer and die as it was for Jesus to actually endure it. But they both did it willingly. For us. Now, His blood covers us. If we choose to let it...

I understand that you believe Adam disobeyed God once, and the only way that God could forgive Adam and all of his decendents was to send his son, a sinless human/god, to be tortured, to make it possible to forgive us, but then we must ask for forgiveness, and must ask Jesus to come into our heart and become our Personal Lord and Savior (TM) and be baptized, and....

And you may believe that.

I simply don't agree.

If I simply visualize the blood of Jesus covering me, I think not of myself in a big white robe, but of Carrie. It's very barbaric.

I have forgiven those who have transgressed against me, even those who refuse to apologize. (Some christians here say that they only need to forgive those who ask). I don't require that I have a child and kill it to be okay with my neighbor again.

I simply forgive.

Jesus forgave people of their sin before his crucifiction.
I question if the crucifiction was necessary, or if it ever happened.

The idea of someone going to hell and coming back can be seen in legends written before the bible, like Hercules going to Hades, and returning.

So, I question it.
Most Christians don't think about it. They grow up learning about it, accept it, and rarely think about it. But if you step away, it sounds as barbaric as Abraham and Isaac.

Christianity seems obsessed by blood and sacrifice.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The voting has been over for a while now I'm quite sick of reading all of beanieboy's posts, much of the time to simply draw attention to himself. This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.