What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Chileice said:
I didn't vote because he doesn't disgust me. He intrigues me. I think he must have a screw loose to just come on here and be constantly derided and put up with it the way he does. Either he is a masochist or he is a paragon of the virtue of patience.

I think he is also a source of endless entertainment for the name-calling crowd. I mean, without Beanie, the number of threads was dropping off the charts. He must personally be responsible for the starting of at least 100 threads... 100 started by other people about him. Of course he has also added a large number... many of which became bash-beanie threads. So all in all I am intrigued. I don't know how he can seem to love the Bible so much without actually wanting to be a Christian. But it doesn't disgust me. I wonder why people find quoting the Bible disgusting? Maybe Beanie is closer to the kingdom than many give him credit for. Only the Spirit knows for sure.
:BRAVO:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Chileice said:
I didn't vote because he doesn't disgust me. He intrigues me. I think he must have a screw loose to just come on here and be constantly derided and put up with it the way he does. Either he is a masochist or he is a paragon of the virtue of patience.

I think he is also a source of endless entertainment for the name-calling crowd. I mean, without Beanie, the number of threads was dropping off the charts. He must personally be responsible for the starting of at least 100 threads... 100 started by other people about him. Of course he has also added a large number... many of which became bash-beanie threads. So all in all I am intrigued. I don't know how he can seem to love the Bible so much without actually wanting to be a Christian. But it doesn't disgust me. I wonder why people find quoting the Bible disgusting? Maybe Beanie is closer to the kingdom than many give him credit for. Only the Spirit knows for sure.

Well said....

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
allsmiles said:
Why does the bible not apply to christians if an unbeliever quotes it? Why do words capable of being taken at face value like, love your neighbor, lose their meaning if an unbeliever quotes them? I don't understand this at all.

.........it is not simply because an unbeliever is quoting it, it is, if, and when, he misapplies it. It is because it is dreadfully obvious that he does not understand the simplest matters of the teaching and instructions of God. How therefore can he advise anyone on the weightier matters concerning, justice, and mercy, and love!
Love your neighbor, was misunderstood, by most, that is why Jesus had to give us the parable of the good Samaritin.
Neither the good Samaritin, nor the priests and Levites, nor the scribes and pharisees, misunderstood that homosexuality was wrong and forbidden by God.
Why would you take advice from a golfer who is 20 strokes worse than you. Why would you listen to him? Wouldn't you rather take advice from someone 20 strokes better than you?
Saying that you should love your neighbor, to a Christian, when you yourself are involving your neighbor in sin, is a far cry from the story of the Good Samaritin. Is it not?
Jesus said that Love God..... and love your neighbor, encompass the whole law, or teaching of God. Homosexuality is clearly outside that compass. He can't "preach" to us concerning Love, Can He?
Let me know if this makes any sense to you!

Justin (Wiccan)

Chileice said:

Well said, Chileice. I've repped you to recently, so I couldn't do so for this ... but please consider yourself plus-repped.

beanieboy

Chileice said:

I think polls like this simply show people's true colors.
And our worst enemy is actually the one that makes us work out our patience, our kindness, our gentleness, who force us to love those who hate us, to return curse with blessing.
TOL has a number of odd ducks, ones who start threads about me. Never have I thought I would be such a target or thorn in the side of others. But I spend quite a bit of time going to biblegateway.com, and examining the bible. I have already been raised on it, so for the most part, I can defend myself when someone is obviously abusing it. I know verses, like, "Neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord," so people telling me that God hates me is simply Henny Penny telling me the sky is falling. I know in my heart that it isn't true, and being gay, I have seen a number of gays and lesbians told that, and

I was reading How to Quit Religion without Quitting God. The author makes a number of points that modern christianity can't defend. But one of the coolest things he said was, that Jesus' death on the cross conquered death, for all people. That is the Good News. There is no activation to salvation. It already is. He then said that churches look like upside down funnels, and we are all taught that we have to stand, kneel, sit, stand, kneel, sit, and do all of these things to get God's attention. But the truth is, that the funnel is upside down. God loves us now, and is trying to get our attention. And as I realized this, in my mind's eye, hundreds of presents began to float down from the sky. And I was filled with so much happiness. It was like the Creator and I both said, 'Eureka!!" Understanding God is a process, and I am still continueing to learn what the Creator has for me.

Anyway, I think that there are those on TOL that still need healing, still need instruction, and trying to live up to not telling christians how to live, I am going to resign to this mantra:

Don't show the path, be the map.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I mean, seriously everyone, is it Christlike to start an entire thread solely to discuss everything you hate about someone and vote on it? If Jesus came back today, you should be ashamed of yourselves because I highly doubt He'd approve. That, is truely disgusting. Poly, you're more mature than to create a thread like this. You're a moderator of a Christian board. Be an example!

I'm disgusted this thread exists. It's an example of pure hatred that should not exist in a Christian community. You're off my buddy list. It's this kind of behavior that drives people away from Christ, not draws them toward him.

I went to another board. They have TOL refugees there and the mod said "They're too mean." She was right. Our reputation is out there and it's not so good.

I'm not trying to accuse here, but make us think; are we harvesting the fields or planting weeds?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Chileice said:
I wonder why people find quoting the Bible disgusting?

Satan can quote the Scriptures, that doesn't make him anything but satan.

Maybe Beanie is closer to the kingdom than many give him credit for. Only the Spirit knows for sure.

I wonder if I should quote Romans 1 yet once again to find out if you are right about beanie, Chileice. Well, perhaps this one part of the quote anyway...

"they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them"

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
Anyway, I think that there are those on TOL that still need healing, still need instruction, and trying to live up to not telling christians how to live, I am going to resign to this mantra:

Don't show the path, be the map.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I certainly don't mean to be an example of how to reach God. I am no Jesus. But I can live by example of how I think one should behave - slow to anger, gentleness, kindness, blessing those who curse you. It is silly for me to say I am Buddhist, then go against Buddhist principles, and condemn others. The map of which I speak is congruent with what Paul suggests, and Jesus suggests in treating one another, and is what Buddhists believe. I make no promise of heaven, but simply live in such a manner as to allow my inner light to shine as best it can, to bring peace to a volatile world that we can learn to edify one another.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
I mean, seriously everyone, is it Christlike to start an entire thread solely to discuss everything you hate about someone and vote on it?

When you are as pathetic as beanieboy, yes.
It's not everybody that gets a poll created on what's the most disgusting thing about them. But he really takes the cake on what it means to be pure scum in so many areas.

If Jesus came back today, you should be ashamed of yourselves because I highly doubt He'd approve.
I know, I've been thinking about this. He'd probably wonder why I didn't add "He's a big whiner" to the poll.

That, is truely disgusting. Poly, you're more mature than to create a thread like this. You're a moderator of a Christian board. Be an example!
Oh shut up, you sorry wimp! What are you my mother? Quit talking down to me as if you're somebody who is in a position to do so. You don't know the first thing about Christian maturity. :loser:

I'm disgusted this thread exists.
Oh big surprise there!

You're off my buddy list.

Do you really think that highly of yourself that you must make a big announcement to somebody that you're taking them off your list as if this is really going to have some kind of impact on them? I think you need to come down off your high horse. I'm embarrassed I was ever on your list.

I went to another board. They have TOL refugees there and the mod said "They're too mean." She was right. Our reputation is out there and it's not so good.
You want to slam me, fine. But you've already been told yesterday by Turbo to quit whining about how this board is run. I'm giving you one last warning to quit complaining about TOL. We've not put up with this in the past from other members and we certainly won't put up with it from you.

We know our reputation is not so good at "other" sites. If "other" sites don't approve then we know we must be doing something right. And here's the most important part so listen closely....We couldn't give a rat's backside what certain "other" sites think anyway.
I'm not trying to accuse here

You are such a liar. How many times does this make now where you do something so obvious like acuse somebody else of something and then say that you're not doing it? I think you might have broken some kind of record around here. It must really suck to be you.

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
I certainly don't mean to be an example of how to reach God.

And that's why when you quote the Bible, it makes at least 10 people ill. The Bible does tell us what we need to know to have a relationship with God, it wasn't written for pagans to find comfort in their sins, but to warn them.

I am no Jesus.

Nor do you know Him.

But I can live by example of how I think one should behave - slow to anger, gentleness, kindness, blessing those who curse you.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but the example I have seen you set goes more along the lines of using the Bible to justify your perversion.

It is silly for me to say I am Buddhist, then go against Buddhist principles, and condemn others. The map of which I speak is congruent with what Paul suggests, and Jesus suggests in treating one another, and is what Buddhists believe.

Did you miss what Christ said? He said He is The Way. There is no room for your "path" in that statement.

I make no promise of heaven, but simply live in such a manner as to allow my inner light to shine as best it can, to bring peace to a volatile world that we can learn to edify one another.

Jesus does offer us Heaven.

But, let's see what the Bible says about your "light":

In him (Christ) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

beanieboy

Say what you will.

I'm am not seeking Nineveh. I am seeking God. I am seeking enlightenment.
Much of your words and actions question whether you read your own text.
I rarely see the fruits of the spirit in you - just anger, lashing out. Condemnation.
Read Poly's response to Edge. Holy cats!

Doesn't sound like the joy of the Lord, nor the peace that passes all understanding.
It's just crabby, snide, arrogant. That is her choice.
I have no intention of taking up that practice.

Jesus warned his disciples about those who claimed to preach the way of God, but were wolves in sheeps clothing.

So, claim that I don't know God, never knew Jesus, don't know anything about the bible.
It's your opinion, and one that I hold with no value. I see no light of Christ in you.

Namaste

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
Say what you will.

I'm am not seeking Nineveh. I am seeking God. I am seeking enlightenment.

Much of your words and actions question whether you read your own text.
I rarely see the fruits of the spirit in you - just anger, lashing out. Condemnation.
Read Poly's response to Edge. Holy cats!

Much like your accusing so many (un named) here of calling you a "faggot" to gain sympathy, this accusation is going to be tossed into the "beanie is over generalizing again" bin.

Doesn't sound like the joy of the Lord, nor the peace that passes all understanding.
It's just crabby, snide, arrogant. That is her choice.
I have no intention of taking up that practice.

No, I can see where your "seeking-misunderstanding-victimhood" is much more useful on your "path to enlightenemnt". After all, anything could be true, except that beanie really is a slave to his sin and needs Christ.

Jesus warned his disciples about those who claimed to preach the way of God, but were wolves in sheeps clothing.

And Poly points to who? Christ. And what did Christ say?

So, claim that I don't know God, never knew Jesus, don't know anything about the bible.
It's your opinion, and one that I hold with no value. I see no light of Christ in you.

You can rail against what God says about you beanie, but that isn't going to change the Bible any.

beanieboy

Turbo said:
No you're not. Just yesterday you admitted that you are not interested in finding Christ.

I said that the jury is out on that one.
I'm not sure what to make of Christ.
I can tell you that I have a relationship with the Creator, and it's stronger than when I was Christian. You can judge that for what it is, but it won't change it.

If the bible says that 'by your fruit you will know them", but their fruit is bitterness, arrogance, anger, snide words, etc., should I really be listening to them?

The bible warns of false teachers who claim to lead people to God.
I am following that advice.

Matthew 7:

15"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

18"A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.

19"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20"So then, you will know them by their fruits.

21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'

23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

I am choosing to take this warning against false prophets.
Nothing more.

Last edited:

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
This whole thread is disgusting. Dont you people have anyting better to do with your time then attack people whom you have never met? You should all be ashamed of your selves. You attack people who have done nothing to you other then exist and have a different world view as your selves. You all sicken me. Your intollorence, your bigotry, your hate. All of you make me sick to my very stomach. I am ashamed that at one time in my life I call my self a christian. Jesus weeps that you twist his words the way you do. You dont adhear to the words of your saviour. You take what you want and twist it to your own sick depraved minds.

The problem you have with beanieboy is that he understands the words of Jesus better then you do your selves, and when he gets you on a point it makes sick that a nonbeliever got you with your own words.

I would say that I pitty you all, but, I dont. The sad part about this post is that I will also come under unwarented attack, and all of you will be offened that I had the nerve to come to the aid of some one else.

Say your worst. I welcome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.