What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Today's lesson kids, is how to be a lying hypocrite, presented by our good non judgmental friend "the edge".

"You can never take rebuke"

"point fingers and point out others wrongs"

"You're a lousy excuse"

"because you have no answers"

"you have nothing constructive"

"I backed off of what I said I was going to back off of."

And that concludes today's lesson :)
This was actually funny. I like sarcasm humor sometimes.

:)

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
kmoney said:
TheEdge,

I have some advice, even though you probably don't want any advice from me.....

You see to be in an argument with Poly that is, at best, going in circles. I think it is about time to leave well enough alone and stop this. I'm not saying you must agree with her, simply stop trying to do whatever you are trying to do because you don't seem to be getting anywhere. I also have had my disagreements with how some of the moderators handle things, but you have to come the realization that this is their turf and they will handle things their way. I'm not trying to take anyones side, I'm saying that, from what I can tell, no one is getting anywhere and it's time to stop this pointless argument.

but like I said you didn't ask for my input so take it or leave it....

Kevin
That is good input. I have a "last word" weakness....I like to try to get the last word, to craft some hard hitting fact that may try to turn my opponent around after the arguement ends. I must work on that. I don't want to make myself look bad. The fact that I'm green while others that agree with me are red means I must be doing something right. But in an effort to get away from moderator bashing and Enyart slamming, I have gotten myself in an interesting discussion with Logos about universalism. That should keep me occupied ;)

God bless everyone

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Poly, thanks for the two more nice red bars and insults, as always. Real professional. Keep doing that, and I'll keep after you.
You'll keep after her? What happened to you having "written her off"?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
Today's lesson kids, is how to be a lying hypocrite, presented by our good non judgmental friend "the edge".

"You can never take rebuke"

"point fingers and point out others wrongs"

"You're a lousy excuse"

"because you have no answers"

"you have nothing constructive"

"I backed off of what I said I was going to back off of."

And that concludes today's lesson :)
Don't forget, "you're worthless."

beanieboy

freelight said:
bb,.......I can relate with Morrisey too - I just gave away a video compile of his - with the classics 'Suedhead', 'Everyday is like sunday', 'International playboys', etc. I havent heard his latest cd. have you?

Everyday is Sunday! awww
Just thinking about Morrisey and the Smiths brings back such great memories.

My way of greeting one of my friends when IMing is to quote a song, like the melodrama of:
"but you're always busy, busy scissors, busy busy, oh ohhhh ohh ohhh, hairdresser on fire..."

And Ordinary Boys. :) I luvs me some Morrisey.

beanieboy

firechyld said:
It's the sun and the heir, you twit. :)

Actually, Shawntrell, it's:

I am the SON
and the HEIR
of shyyyyyyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the sonandheir
Oooooof nothing in particular.....

I'm having one of those moments where, for years, you sing,
"Excuse me, whiile I kiss this guy", in the car, and people say, "uh, it's 'excuse me while I kiss the sky..."

Do you have any lyrics that you thought were something that they weren't?

julie21

Beanie:Do you have any lyrics that you thought were something that they weren't?
What about the classic oldie..."Why? Why? Why? You liar! "
Tom Jones' "Why? Why?Why? Delilah?"
My nephew had a classic twist on Paper Lace's "Billy, don't be a Hero", but I forget how his version went...it used to have us in stitches when he sang along with the radio.
And just remembered one from AC/DC..
"It's a long way, to the shop if you want a sausage roll!"
Real lines are of course..."It's a long way, to the top if you want to rock and roll!"

Good way to turn something really bad into something good...eh! ;)
Well done, chum.

julie21

I had to recall the tune, but then I got it !
Could also have been, " One ton of mayo." I quite like his version though!
:darwinsm:

firechyld

Beanie:

Yeah, I realised I'd only corrected half of your quote as soon as I closed the browser... but by that time I was late for work and had to run away.

That'll teach me to drive-by post. *sheepish*

Rimi

julie21 wrote:

A better thing would be to either just ban him from TOL as an unrepentant homosexual or put him on ignore....but where would the fun be in that for those who love to bait him so that he will enter the conversation and they can continue in their particular penchant of demeening him?

I have ignored him for a long time. I mostly still do. But why do I have to ignore? He's here so he must want the attention.

You would have the choice to dialogue with him purely as another human being, which makes him one of God's creations...therefore with civility, even though not in agreeance with his particular choice of lifestyle.
Plenty of us have chosen to take this road.
If you didn't want to do that, then just put him on 'ignore' and don't dialogue with him at all in any form.
Simple choices.

I usually tend to not be civil with people who are killing themselves and/or others. If he can't hack it, he can leave. Simple choices. Oh, and it's not a lifestyle. It's a deathstyle.

It seems clear that nothing anyone who has chosen to demeen Beanie is going to bring him into the fold..so why not move on and leave him alone instead of starting stupid 'hate' and 'unChrist-like' polls such as this...unless this is your way of making yourself feel good.

UnChristlike? Didn't Jesus call some people pigs? Sons of the devil? Brood of vipers? How unChristlike of Jesus. Jesus should've just moved on . . . and He shouldn't judge. Must've made Him feel good.

Hey...It's becoming more evident every day since that first poll re whether it was Christ-like to call him a faggot, that TOL is nowhere near heaven my friend. ;) Not that I was ever under the illusion that it was anyway...heaven is a perfect place. TOL and many professing Christians here are far from perfection, including myself.
There are some who just behave more Christ-like than others to all people.
And you are right...heaven would not have him,as he is now a Buddhist and so not believing in the one true God. And he would have to stop being a practicing homosexual if he did choose to accept God.

Not, it's not heaven indeed. And none of us are perfect, certainly not guys in Hawaiian shirts. Sorry, had a flashback to my trip. Do you know the story of Paul and the seer chick in Acts 16? He also tried to ignore, but then had to say something. He did it to feel better because she was disgusting. Also, you're right, he's a Buddhist. Yet note what he writes here (in post 434 if this thread): Christians can rebuke other christians that are out of line, and then, once said, wewe simply need to move on. If one wants others not to be so attacking, they, in turn, must lead by example. What's this WE crap! He says he's Buddhist, yet implies he's Christian here.

I would find it very hard to not interject my thoughts if a poll such as this was to be set up.
Once again...simple solution choices to be made...ban or ignore.

Julie, you know full well that he interjects himself into conversations that have nothing to do with him and does all in his power to make the thread about him. It's not just this poll.

Do you mean 'rude' as in calling people horrid names etc? Or rude in that he posts anywhere he wants to, as is allowed him by TOL and their choice to allow homosexuals and atheists onto the site?
There are some who are welcoming to him as a fellow human. I include myself in that group.

He's rude in talking with people who have clearing and resolutely indicated they do not wish to dialogue with him. You say I must ignore. Why can't he? Human, shmuman. He's a sodomite and as such deserving of such disdain. He is not ignorant of how wicked he is, or else me and possibly others might show compassion.

Hey...Beanie didn't start this stupid poll up, did he? So who managed to get the attention of everyone who has since posted in this thread? The original poll starter. Beanie then came in to comment on the poll as most would in his case.
Once again Rimi.. a very simple solution...Don't start up a disgusting poll/thread such as this and there is one less place for him to interject in.
I have found in my conversations with Beanie, limited as they have been, and in viewing his posts overall, that he is far from being a 'pig'.

He didn't have to. There are many other threads wherein he attempts (and often succeeds) in making everythng about him, poor him, abused him, have-so-many-questions him, somebody-please-tell-me him, nobody-will-dialogue-with him. Why even Knight gave him his own forum and he even tried to worm his way out of it when it became apparent he had no excuse to not answer questions. Quite funny, actually. Must admit I was mad at Knight for initially giving the little twerp his own forum. I know see the wisdom: so that bean would be without excuse.

Yes..I agree with the points you have just posted...but maybe his problem isn't 100%with God really, as much as it is with those who proclaim to be Christ-like and followers of God. It is evident that some individuals are only Christ-like in their own interpretation of this mode of being, which to many other Christians here, is wrongful interpretation.

Wrong. In this case, the problem is 100% beanie. Guess he just can't stand out in a homo-only forum so he comes here. So desparate for attention.

Once again...ban or ignore...simple.

True. And that choice is his as well.

Plenty of heterosexuals on TOL do that as well...none of us are perfect.

We're talking specifically about beanie. Just becasue others do it doesn't make it acceptable.

I don't see Beanie 'teaching' per se, rather 'calling us Christians out' on the way we profess to be Christians and then not behaving as such in some particular instances...and if we are innocent of this behaviour, then what does it matter from whom the 'call' came, homosexual, atheist, agnostic, or satanist?
If Beanie calls us out on something from scripture and a fellow brother/sister in Christ does the same, from the same scripture or interpretation of it, does that mean then that Beanie is wrong?
Not in my book it doesn't.

Call us "out" . . . did you have to put it quite that way? Anyway, the seer girl in Acts 16 also was telling the truth about Paul and Barnabas, yet Paul rebuked her. Why do you think Paul did that, Julie?

I know that satan knows the scriptures well...and he can even blind very good Christians to the rightful interpretation of them if they let him tempt them by working on their own little penchants or things they will not let go of..

Julie, I will not be led or fed by a homo, I don't care what he knows of Scriptures. He offends God, like Satan.

Again...
A better way than hoping that he will go away would be to stop continually posting threads like this one and others of the same ilk, or just 'ban' him or ignore him. So easy!
There are plenty who don't mind him being here on this free board...and don't necessarily agree with his way of living or his views on God, but we live peacefully with him, intstead of constantly at war with him.

Again, if he wants to stay here, then he'll just have to get used to being called "out" on his perversion. He's been ignored, and doesn't go away. He's been rebuked, and flaunts his perversity and mocks the living God (see thread "Homosexuality is Designed?", post #6: "I find it interesting that God is considered male, has no female counterpart, and is a designer. Kind of makes you go hmmm."). This SHOULD make your blood boil. Go ahead, live peacefully with him. I will be ever vigilant and recall that Paul wrote that we are in a spiritual battle. Simple choices, indeed.

Rimi

firechyld wrote:

People can, and will, put whatever they want on the internet. I have no problem with that. My issue is with people who believe everything they read on the internet without verifying it.

If you read a study on the internet, check it's authenticity and sources, make sure it hasn't been altered or taken out of context and check the credentials of the authors, then you have done research. If you just read a paragraph or two that's been stuck in the middle of a message board or website and start quoting it as gospel without bothering to look into the matter further, you haven't done research, you've listened to gossip. Pretty simple.

There's a reason why academic sources can't simply be URLs, you know.

But they can be on websites. And yes, you can check the sources. Duh. Did you have a point here?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here.

I'll type slowly . . . you said you doubted I polled every homo I ever met. I was merely agreeing by recalling the waste of human flesh dressed as a hooker.

Actually, he doesn't have that much choice around here.

Yeah. Right. We force him to stay. We force him to participate. You're an idiot.

I don't think so. I haven't seen comments from any of the people who I was thinking of, and even I skipped straight to the end.

Why don't I believe you. hmmm.

Ah, I see. And you've obviously based that opinion on the great many conversations you've had with me?

I am not a compulsive liar. What makes you say that I am? Simply the fact that I am not heterosexual?

With homos. Yes.

I'm a great example of a compulsive liar who is desperate for attention? What makes you say that?

You.

You're not doing much for your claim of not making baseless generalisations here. All you've done is focus them on one person instead of an entire subculture.

Seen one, seen 'm all.

Hang out with them, work with them, live with them. But, of course, every single one of us must be lying about our childhoods just to throw you off the truth. :rolleyes:

By George I think she's got it! Actually, no. There are homos/fomos out there who are in great pain and actually can admit it. Everyone of them that I've talked to is a victim of child abuse. Every one.

You're sounding a little paranoid there.

Excuse me, I'd like to introduce you to the pot calling the kettle black!

What I want to know is what statistics you are basing your statements on... not which ones exist. I can't google what's in your head.

Check CDC. Check . . . . whaddameye saying . . . yer not gonna check nuthin.

Why would I bother?

Like I just said . . . yer not gonna check nuthin.

No, but you usually need to be able to understand them before you can use them as a basis for a diagnosis.

Uh, that's pretty much a given, ninny.

I am not, and never have been, a victim. :)

Denial is a beautiful thang. And it's so much easier to get over the past when you can see others' lives as trashed as your own. What a rotten lump you are.

Those two famous Biblical verses that form the basis of the entire case against homosexuality. I won't argue with someone basing their negative opinion of homosexuality on Scripture unless I'm invited to... it's not my place. But if you're trying to base your case on science, you need to provide proofs. That's how science works.

Haven't quoted these to you, moron, as it would be pearls before a pig. I don't need Scriptures to determine the destruction wrought by homoism. I can read FBI and other statistics (which you can google if you dare -- but you won't). Statistics are the law of averages.

Nothing scientific or statistical has been presented by you. :) And you're the one I'm asking.

And I've already said that this site is full of them, as well as you ability to do a search yourself. See, I don't see the need to provide you anything. Why? Am I afraid of not finding what I need to make my case? No. But I've had these discussions with pigs like you and even when confronted with the truth you always throw it off and divert, ignore, or provide other "studies" . . . and when those studies are demolished by further study of the sources you then resort other unpleasantness. Typical. No, I won't help you look for anything. It's enough that you already know these things and hate hearing about it.

How long have you been posting here, Rimi?

?? Point? Anyway, you figure it out. Man, you want me to do everything for you. Just waiting for you to ask me to chew your food for you.

I don't have a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend. And I have no plans to "cheat" on him.

A thousand pardons. You led me to believe you were a fomo:

firechyld wrote earlier:

Simply the fact that I am not heterosexual? (post #408)

There are a few of us who post on this board, although it seems that not many have bothered to wade through this thread. Can't really blame them. Point being, it's not a very sensible idea to make vast generalisations about a certain group when members of that group are present. Poll me. I skew your results. (post #372)

I was mistaken. You're a bi-sexual then? A backslidden fomo? Well, glad to clear that up.

No-one's saying you're lying. You're the one making the sweeping declaration of "lies!"

When you say you doubt I've polled every reprobate I've talked with, you're intimating that you think I'm lying.

It's good to know that you make baseless generalisations about everything, not just homosexuality. :rolleyes:

I'm all for EEO.

There have been a multitude of threads where non-Christian TOL users explain why they use the site. If you can't find one, start another. We've all answered the question enough times that I'm more than sure no-one would mind filling you in.

Just as you don't care to research statistics by FBI, medical institutes, CDC, I won't be researching the why's and whatfore's of you folks. I've probably got it figured out anyway -- hey, this isn't rocket surgery. You guys aren't that deep.

Not everyone here wants Beanie to quit the board. Not every Christian finds the prescence of people who aren't identical to themselves "bothersome".

Duh. Could care less about those Christians who "live and let live" . . . that's almost as big problem as you perverts.

beanieboy

"onnnne ton-tomatoooooo.....................Why eat a one ton-tomatoooooooo".........

Julie21: You can pretty much support anything by misusing the bible.
Killing heathens - God ordered David to kill heathens. He even bragged about it.
Elijah slaughtered the worshipper of Baal, and mocked them.
Killing Heathen Babies: "Blessed is he who takes there little ones and dashes them against the rocks." Why not go to Iraq and smash a non-christian baby against building? David sang about it!

I could go on.

People will do what they want to do.
I have already pointed out that Jesus called the leaders of the Temple "Vipers brood", and was angered that they were leading people away from God. But few will listen to that, or see that Christ wasn't calling the tax collectors and prostitutes names.

So, my advice is to listen to your heart, and simply lead by example.
Don't cast your pearls, you know? It's been mentioned already.

Everyone: One ton tomatooooo, why eat a one ton tomatooooooo......

Last edited:

Rimi

Turbo said:
Bad advice.

Agreed. Hitler followed his heart and look how many people died. Elizabeth Taylor followed her heart and she's married half the free world. Stalin, Soddom, Beanie . . . and look at all the people they've killed.

Also it's interesting how the reprobate says that Jesus "wasn't calling the tax collectors and prostitutes names" . . . no, He just called to them to repent for the kingdom of God was at hand.

Balder

kmoney said:
I agree, but some people will say they are witnessing to beanieboy and they must be harsh because he has not repsonded to anything else.

Kmoney, don't fall for this. If you search this forum, you'll find hateful rhetoric has been here all along. You'll find "respected Truthsmackers" who have been shouting from the beginning that "Homos make me sick and they deserve to die!!!" You'll find lots of insults, mocking comments, and so on, and very few other "methods" of witnessing.

Beyond this, do you think it is the "Christian way" to try a few times to witness to someone, and then resort thereafter to endless insults, jibes, and attacks?

I hope not.

Best wishes,
B.

Rimi

Balder said:
Kmoney, don't fall for this. If you search this forum, you'll find hateful rhetoric has been here all along. You'll find "respected Truthsmackers" who have been shouting from the beginning that "Homos make me sick and they deserve to die!!!" You'll find lots of insults, mocking comments, and so on, and very few other "methods" of witnessing.

Beyond this, do you think it is the "Christian way" to try a few times to witness to someone, and then resort thereafter to endless insults, jibes, and attacks?

I hope not.

Best wishes,
B.

If these perverts do not heed God's word, and then still come here . . . . they deserve everything they get. If they don't want to be mocked, they can find a spiritual and/or homo forum that'll be nice to them. TOL is simply as disgusted as God is by these wretches.

Balder

Rimi said:
If these perverts do not heed God's word, and then still come here . . . . they deserve everything they get. If they don't want to be mocked, they can find a spiritual and/or homo forum that'll be nice to them. TOL is simply as disgusted as God is by these wretches.
Are you sure He might not also be disgusted by the harsh way you relate to people?

Status
Not open for further replies.