What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
Sure you will.
No you're not.

Your Indian jibberish isn't impressive.

Whoa, need I repeat my previous post?

intro2faith said:
Whoa, seems you're getting a little too offended. Sure, homosexuality is a sin. But we're to treat the people that practice it just the same as we would treat anyone else. With love. Homosexuality is no greater of a sin than lying.

LOVE Rimi. LOVE.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro,
Which is displaying love? Telling bean to stop with his perversion and repent, or chastising somone for telling bean to repent?

Rimi

intro2faith judged me saying:

Whoa, seems you're getting a little too offended.

Yeah, always when dealing with homos, fags, fudgepackers, rumprangers, colon cowboys. Always too offended.

Sure, homosexuality is a sin. But we're to treat the people that practice it just the same as we would treat anyone else.

Says who? Where does say that in Scriptures?

With love. Homosexuality is no greater of a sin than lying.

Are you sure??? Why did Jesus say to Pilate, "the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a GREATER sin" (Jn 19:11)? What was Jesus thinking!!!???

You clearly think all sins are equal. Tell me why God made different consequences for different sins? If you steal, you must pay restitution. If you kill (or be a homo) you get put to death. Why didn't God give just one punishment for all sins?? Could it be that HE considered some worse than others? With love? We shall see.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Whoa, need I repeat my previous post?

LOVE Rimi. LOVE.

Read my post 483. Do not think to command me when you have no clue what you're talking about. But I must say, I do think it's sweet and precious how you come after me but never lay a hand on the sodomite. Love, intro2faith, love. Indeed.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
intro2faith judged me saying:

Yeah, always when dealing with homos, fags, fudgepackers, rumprangers, colon cowboys. Always too offended.

Says who? Where does say that in Scriptures?

Are you sure??? Why did Jesus say to Pilate, "the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a GREATER sin" (Jn 19:11)? What was Jesus thinking!!!???

You clearly think all sins are equal. Tell me why God made different consequences for different sins? If you steal, you must pay restitution. If you kill (or be a homo) you get put to death. Why didn't God give just one punishment for all sins?? Could it be that HE considered some worse than others? With love? We shall see.

Ever heard of the New Testament? ALL sins are equal in Gods eyes. Maybe not in the OT, but for sure in the NT. Let's see, where does it say to treat others with love in the Bible? Hmm...there's only about...hundreds of verses about it! What makes you ANY better than beanieboy?

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
intro,
Which is displaying love? Telling bean to stop with his perversion and repent, or chastising somone for telling bean to repent?

The only thing that beanieboy needs to do is accept Christ. YOU on the other hand claim to be a Christian. There are certain ways that we are to tell someone to repent. We are to have the right motives, and all I see you doing is spouting off and getting offended and being cruel. That my friend, is not love.

beanieboy

intro2faith said:
Ever hear that AGE doesn't matter? Yeah, it's in the Bible. Read it sometime.

Don't let Rimi get to you.
You can read the thread, and see everything that you find questionable questioned by fellow Christians at several posters here. They don't receive rebuke, just hand it out.

So, your decision is: is this a battle worth fighting?

Almost everyone else has just let it go.

You have to choose your battles.

In my opinion, you are being baited.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
The only thing that beanieboy needs to do is accept Christ.

You are absolutely right, he is an unrepentant sodomite idolitor. Perhaps you should confront him? In this way, you might lead by example.

YOU on the other hand claim to be a Christian. There are certain ways that we are to tell someone to repent. We are to have the right motives,

Do you claim to know the motives of men's hearts? Sounds like some pretty big shoes you are putting on there.

and all I see you doing is spouting off and getting offended and being cruel. That my friend, is not love.

Could you please provide an example of my "spouting off", or "getting offended", or "being cruel"?

Now, back to my question, if you would please:

Which is showing love to bean? Telling him he needs to repent (which you have not done) or judging others for telling bean he needs to repent?

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Ever heard of the New Testament? ALL sins are equal in Gods eyes. Maybe not in the OT, but for sure in the NT. Let's see, where does it say to treat others with love in the Bible? Hmm...there's only about...hundreds of verses about it! What makes you ANY better than beanieboy?

Then why did Jesus make reference to a GREATER sin . . . He's clearly stating that there is a lesser one and a greater one.

Did God treat Sodom the same way He treated Abraham?

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Ever hear that AGE doesn't matter? Yeah, it's in the Bible. Read it sometime.

I wasn't referring to your age, which I have no idea what it is. I was referring to the fact that you are (hopefully) apparently new in your faith. There are Christians at TOL who are chronologically younger than me and I can barely have a conversation with them because I simply do not know Scriptures as well as they do. Compared to them, I might as well be nothing. No, not referring to your age.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
You are absolutely right, he is an unrepentant sodomite idolitor. Perhaps you should confront him? In this way, you might lead by example.

Do you claim to know the motives of men's hearts? Sounds like some pretty big shoes you are putting on there.

Could you please provide an example of my "spouting off", or "getting offended", or "being cruel"?

Now, back to my question, if you would please:

Which is showing love to bean? Telling him he needs to repent (which you have not done) or judging others for telling bean he needs to repent?

Whoops, I thought I was replying to Rimi there. All that was meant for him. And yes, I can provide several examples of him spouting off. As for confronting beanieboy, he already knows my views on that matter.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
I wasn't referring to your age, which I have no idea what it is. I was referring to the fact that you are (hopefully) apparently new in your faith. There are Christians at TOL who are chronologically younger than me and I can barely have a conversation with them because I simply do not know Scriptures as well as they do. Compared to them, I might as well be nothing. No, not referring to your age.

I've been a Christian most of my life.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
Whoops, I thought I was replying to Rimi there. All that was meant for him. And yes, I can provide several examples of him spouting off. As for confronting beanieboy, he already knows my views on that matter.

Rimi is a her :)

But you still have not addressed my question to you. Which do you think is worse? A harsh word, or an eternity apart from God?

Rimi

intro2faith said:

He's a her, and are you sure you should be judging me this way?

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
Rimi is a her :)

But you still have not addressed my question to you. Which do you think is worse? A harsh word, or an eternity apart from God?

I am positive that name calling and everything else that Rimi has been doing is not going to lead beanieboy to Christ. We are to confront in LOVE. I can give you lots of Bible verses to back this up if you'd like :)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
I am positive that name calling and everything else that Rimi has been doing is not going to lead beanieboy to Christ.

Did your politeness? To be quite honest with you, bean is hard harted, I've pretty much shaken off the dust, however, I refuse to stand between your witness to him or Rimi's. Who is to say which witness the Spirit may find useful?

We are to confront in LOVE. I can give you lots of Bible verses to back this up if you'd like :)

Love does not always mean "pleasant". The Truth can often be quite ugly and offensive.

Would you please address my question now? Which is worse? Harsh rebuke or an eternity in hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.