What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

Balder said:
Are you sure He might not also be disgusted by the harsh way you relate to people?

I think I've been pretty clear in hinting that I don't give a rip. And it's not all people. Just sexual perverts.

Rimi

Sorry, didn't see the capital H . . . I don't worry about His disapproval in this as He's made His own thoughts very clear.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Balder said:
Are you sure He might not also be disgusted by the harsh way you relate to people?

Matthew 3:7 "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

Harsh enough for ya?

Balder

Frank, yes, that's the well-worn proof text used to justify all manner of ugliness. If it satisfies you and other Christians, fine.

Somehow, though, even the spirit of that quote doesn't seem to be of the same nature as the harshness and just small-minded meanness that people use it to justify.

Is there a place in the Gospels where Jesus instructs his followers to be mean to non-Christians?

beanieboy

Rimi said:
So then you took advantage of his trust and molested him, right? Creep.

Of course I didn't molest him.
My point was that I thought the kid was bad, and actually found that he was just judged unfairly.
I would never think to molest a child.
I'm sorry that you've been hurt in that way, and still see the harm that it has left on you.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
Of course I didn't molest him.
My point was that I thought the kid was bad, and actually found that he was just judged unfairly.
I would never think to molest a child.
I'm sorry that you've been hurt in that way, and still see the harm that it has left on you.

I've already said in here somewhere that I wouldn't believe a homo, so it's just not gonna happen here. I'm sorry you were hurt too. And sorry that you weren't as strong as me.

beanieboy

I said what is true.
I let my yes be my yes, and my no be my no.

I didn't molest anyone, nor was I molested as a kid.
I suppose I was lucky as a child, and as an adult, do not see children attractive (anyone under 30 is way to young to me), but have also met and helped those who were molested as a kid get through the hurt in the anger, and am amazed at the longterm effects it has on someone.

I wish the same support for you, Rimi. I assume that you are strong, but I hope you are trusting enough to have support around you, and able to reach out when you need help.

Namaste

Rimi

beanieboy said:
I said what is true.
I didn't molest anyone, nor was I molested as a kid.
I suppose I was lucky as a child, and as an adult, do not see children attractive (anyone under 30 is way to young to me), but have also met and helped those who were molested as a kid get through the hurt in the anger.

I wish the same for you, Rimi. I assume that you are strong, but I hope you are trusting enough to have support around you, and able to reach out when you need help.

Lying sack. You care nothing for me, and I'm glad for it! You were reproduced into the slop you are now by another such as you. You seem to know a lot of molested victims. Yeah, I know exactly how you try to help. Pig.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
I see you for what you are just fine. Don't request anything for me. :readthis:

The transliation to the Juanes song:

May my eyes be opened
by the light of your glance,
I ask of God.

It's a prayer to God, actually.

And a song that I like because while it can be interpreted as a love song, I think that it is a love song to God:
And if I die, may it be of love
And if I feel love, let it be of you
And you voice be my heart
I pray to God.

It's a very beautiful song.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Lying sack. You care nothing for me, and I'm glad for it! You were reproduced into the slop you are now by another such as you. You seem to know a lot of molested victims. Yeah, I know exactly how you try to help. Pig.

I'm sorry you are so angry.
What was done to you was wrong.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

There are those around you that care about you.
I suggest you reach out to them, instead of trying to deal with this alone.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
The transliation to the Juanes song:

May my eyes be opened
by the light of your glance,
I ask of God.

It's a prayer to God, actually.

And a song that I like because while it can be interpreted as a love song, I think that it is a love song to God:
And if I die, may it be of love
And if I feel love, let it be of you
And you voice be my heart
I pray to God.

It's a very beautiful song.

Anything out of you becomes rot. Look how you twist Scriptures. Well, you are a buddhist.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
I'm sorry you are so angry.
What was done to you was wrong.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

There are those around you that care about you.
I suggest you reach out to them, instead of trying to deal with this alone.

Has nothing to do with me, retard. I'm not even male. But if I were male, you'd be gleeful -- one more at the bathhouse, eh.

Don't you worry yer perty lil head about me and mine. Christ is MY salvation, my hope and rest. Something you will never know unless you untwist yourself and get as far away from your present slop as you can. Idiot.

Keep writing. I know you just need the attention. Poor wretch.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
Has nothing to do with me, retard. I'm not even male. But if I were male, you'd be gleeful -- one more at the bathhouse, eh.

Don't you worry yer perty lil head about me and mine. Christ is MY salvation, my hope and rest. Something you will never know unless you untwist yourself and get as far away from your present slop as you can. Idiot.

Keep writing. I know you just need the attention. Poor wretch.

Whoa, seems you're getting a little too offended. Sure, homosexuality is a sin. But we're to treat the people that practice it just the same as we would treat anyone else. With love. Homosexuality is no greater of a sin than lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.