ECT Two different gospels? One for the circumcisions and another for the uncircumcision?

Cross Reference

Romans 5:1 is truth

You do believe the truth do you not?

It is not God's blame if a believer does not believe that.

It is there for believers to read and learn and believe and live

Is it "too good to be true?" it is good because it is true.

Take that to your own heart because you are in error.

I don't read much from you because of your non-understanding. However, I take it your are of some sort of 'religious' pentecostal persuasion. Are you and if so, which "stripe"? It is difficult to identify as denomination.

oatmeal

Take that to your own heart because you are in error.

I don't read much from you because of your non-understanding. However, I take it your are of some sort of 'religious' pentecostal persuasion. Are you and if so, which "stripe"? It is difficult to identify as denomination.

You say I am in error.

Yet you cannot show me how, why is that?

Are you flying by the seat of your pants instead of scripture?

Why don't you believe Romans 5:1?

Do you know how to believe?

Do you want to know?

What is my "misunderstanding" of Romans 5:1?

What part of Romans 5:1 do you not understand?

Why do you deny Romans 5:1?

Why don't you answer my questions?

Why do you let your personal issues with me cloud your belief in God and what His words say?

Cross Reference

You say I am in error.

Yet you cannot show me how, why is that?

Better stated, I should have written, I have no desire to because of the fear of getting entangled in your convoluted thinking that has a non-ending when all summed up __ or worse. In other words I won't entertain you in your profitless discussions of futility, nor let you entertain me, even for laughs..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
are we all justified?

It was offered to all. Be reconciled to God. He has paid the price for you sin if you will only accept that gift and put your trust in him.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

Just as you do not have to attend a party that you were invited to, you do not have to accept this gift. You can stand before him in judgment and see if he is a corrupt judge or a righteous one. I promise, you will not like it.

Cross Reference

It was offered to all. Be reconciled to God. He has paid the price for you sin if you will only accept that gift and put your trust in him.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

Just as you do not have to attend a party that you were invited to, you do not have to accept this gift. You can stand before him in judgment and see if he is a corrupt judge or a righteous one. I promise, you will not like it.

. . . . motivation for rejecting it being the main objective in judgment.

oatmeal

Better stated, I should have written, I have no desire to because of the fear of getting entangled in your convoluted thinking that has a non-ending when all summed up __ or worse. In other words I won't entertain you in your profitless discussions of futility, nor let you entertain me, even for laughs..

So, because I believe Romans 5:1, you choose not to?

Are you here to make friends or please God?

Is this a popularity contest for you, or do you wish to stand approved before God? II Timothy 2:15

Is truth universally popular?

Was Jesus Christ universally popular?

Was Jesus seeking to win a popularity contest?

Or was he about his father's business, no matter what that required of him?

Believers need to learn to believe scripture.

oatmeal

. . . . motivation for rejecting it being the main objective in judgment.

God's love is a far greater motivator than any other possibility.

He first loved us.

When we begin to learn the length and breadth, and height and depth of God's love, our lives will begin to transform into a life that is pleasing to God

oatmeal

how do you accept that gift?

Romans 10:9-10

Most people on this website, who take scripture seriously, that is, desire to do what is pleasing to God, have accepted that gift.

That would include you. of that I have no doubt.

Many however, have not opened it, they are overwhelmed by and studying the wrapping, not realizing the gift inside is even more wonderful than the wrapping.

Cross Reference

So, because I believe Romans 5:1, you choose not to?

Believers, those who are sincere in Christ, should "learn" not put words in the mouth of others in an attempt to exploit them for they didn't say.

"False accuser" comes easily to mind against one who commits such evil..

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Romans 10:9-10

Most people on this website, who take scripture seriously, that is, desire to do what is pleasing to God, have accepted that gift.

That would include you. of that I have no doubt.

Many however, have not opened it, they are overwhelmed by and studying the wrapping, not realizing the gift inside is even more wonderful than the wrapping.

<pious nonsense born out of cult thinking>

drbrumley

I asked ELo this in another thread, but I will ask it here as well for Cross Reference...

You are assuming it means there are two different gospels instead of one gospel to two very different audiences, as I previously explained. Are you aware the word gospel is only used once in the verse?

ἀλλὰ τοὐναντίον, ἰδόντες ὅτι πεπίστευμαι τὸ εὐαγγέλιον τῆς ἀκροβυστίας, καθὼς Πέτρος τῆς περιτομῆς―

I explained to you how the verse is about one gospel effecting the circumcised and uncircumcised differently. Here's the NASB translation:

Galatians 2:7 But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised.

And it should be noted that neither Peter nor Paul were sent exclusively to Jews and Gentiles respectively (eg. Acts 9:15; Acts 15:7). That should effect how we read Galatians 2:7.

What do you believe the alleged two gospels are exactly, and how are they different?

Question for you my friend....Why would God send Paul to Jerusalem by special revelation to make known his gospel to the twelve if they already knew it and were the first to receive it?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Question for you my friend....Why would God send Paul to Jerusalem by special revelation to make known his gospel to the twelve if they already knew it and were the first to receive it?

did Jesus change His mind?
or
were the apostles ignoring the gentiles?

drbrumley

okay answer your own question?

LOL, your such a bafoon sometimes....

Your guys are the ones talking about it being the same gospel. I just would like the question answered. Thanks in advance....Give it a shot. Oh wait Catholics don't do that kind of stuff unless your a priest. They have to answer for you.

Cross Reference

I asked ELo this in another thread, but I will ask it here as well for Cross Reference...

This is too easy,

What better way than for Paul to speak of what was revealed personally to him, in a miraculous way by Christ Jesus, and it to be indistinguishable from what they, at Jerusalem, had already spiritually witnessed to now brought to their rememberance by the Holy Spirit?