Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can't argue that - she probably is, but she has a better reason, because she'll never know if the Russians made enough of a difference.

Trump just wants to bask in November Forever. Take a bath in it. Rub it all over himself and roll all over the Oval office in it.

... I just grossed myself out.
:chuckle:

musterion

Not like when the Girl Scouts went queer though, THAT was different.

Or leftist's children singing a choral paean to Lightbringer Obama, THAT was different.

Shut up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I especially liked the part where trump led all the scouts in the burning of the hillary effigies while chanting "lock her up! Lock her up!"

Also the part where he vowed to deport every single mooslim from america - the crowd went wild on that one!

And the part where he reminded the scouts that all Mexicans are rapists? They cheered him for ten minutes!

And don't forget the part where he vowed to reclaim the Sudetenland! Neckerchiefs were flung in the air by the hundreds of thousands!

drbrumley

I especially liked the part where trump led all the scouts in the burning of the hillary effigies while chanting "lock her up! Lock her up!"

Also the part where he vowed to deport every single mooslim from america - the crowd went wild on that one!

And the part where he reminded the scouts that all Mexicans are rapists? They cheered him for ten minutes!

And don't forget the part where he vowed to reclaim the Sudetenland! Neckerchiefs were flung in the air by the hundreds of thousands!

Great stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.