Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

exminister

I'm sorry, but it wasn't ceremonial. The laws protect us, now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Not that you are interesting in learning, but this is what you hope for - HR 781. It has only been introduced. This would dismantle the Johnson Amendment. An EO is not a the same as a congressional act.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/781

Perhaps you think the congressional government website is liberal media as well.

Congress HR781 said:
Free Speech Fairness Act

This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to permit a tax-exempt organization to make certain statements related to a political campaign without losing its tax-exempt status. An organization may not lose its tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) or be deemed to have participated in, or intervened in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office, solely because of the content of any statement that: (1) is made in the ordinary course of the organization's regular and customary activities in carrying out its exempt purpose, and (2) results in the organization incurring not more than de minimis incremental expenses.

exminister

Jonah is blocked and so are you.

I think you were trying to say "reading comprehension". You spelled both of those words wrong while you tried insulting me, so might want to go back and do a bit of editing. Kind of takes away from it a bit. [emoji6]

Also, I'm a woman. God bless America. God bless Trump.

Cheers to you. You passed my test.

exminister

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria

By Greg Jaffe and Adam Entous July 19 at 2:52 PM
President Trump has decided to end the CIA’s covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials.

The program was a central plank of a policy begun by the Obama administration in 2013 to put pressure on Assad to step aside, but even its backers have questioned its efficacy since Russia deployed forces in Syria two years later.

Officials said the phasing out of the secret program reflects Trump’s interest in finding ways to work with Russia, which saw the anti-Assad program as an assault on its interests. The shuttering of the program is also an acknowledgment of Washington’s limited leverage and desire to remove Assad from power.

Just three months ago, after the United States accused Assad of using chemical weapons, Trump launched retaliatory airstrikes against a Syrian air base. At the time, U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, said that “in no way do we see peace in that area with Assad at the head of the Syrian government.”

Officials said Trump made the decision to scrap the CIA program nearly a month ago, after an Oval Office meeting with CIA Director Mike Pompeo and national security adviser H.R. McMaster ahead of a July 7 meeting in Germany with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

LINK FOR MORE

Bit of mixed feelings on this. As Dr Brumley and I in an early post here said US is paying for its meddling in foreign affairs. I didn't expect Trump to do this since he bombed Syria before for their chemical attacks and how Nikki Haley said Assad must go. But I guess this move is to slowly get us out of Syria and turn it over to Russia. We really are not good at policing the world anymore if ever. Time to quit.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Jonah is blocked and so are you.

I think you were trying to say "reading comprehension". You spelled both of those words wrong while you tried insulting me, so might want to go back and do a bit of editing. Kind of takes away from it a bit. [emoji6]

Also, I'm a woman. God bless America. God bless Trump.

Oh, no, I'm blocked. the horror, the horror.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You are pro-choice but claim Trump actually supports your views. You are anti-Christian but claim Trump supports your views, secretly. All this while being anti-Trump. Suspicious.

Sorry, but this post is confusing. Yes, I am pro-choice, but I have no idea what Trump's views are. I think in the past he said he was pro-choice but I believe he "changed" in order to court the right wing and evangelicals.
I am not anti-Christian, I have come to the conclusion that all religion is irrational, silly and a way for certain people to make a ton o $ at the expense of others. I don't know what Trump's real views are, other than he likes to make lots of $ at the expense of others as well.
And yes, I am anti-Trump. I believe him to be an ignorant, incompetent bully who is out, not for the good of the country, but for the expansion of his brand. I have never contributed to politicians of progressive causes before, I do now. In the past I have voted for local Republicans who I thought were good people, not now, this country cannot afford to be "governed" by those who fail to stand up to the moron in the White House only because he is currently in the same political party.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, but this post is confusing. Yes, I am pro-choice, but I have no idea what Trump's views are. I think in the past he said he was pro-choice but I believe he "changed" in order to court the right wing and evangelicals.

He did ... when he decided to run for the sole purpose of getting revenge on Obama, he supposedly became prolife. http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm

He said what he did to get elected and couldn't care less about the unborn.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Should there be exceptions to being pro-life, exceptions that say abortion should be legal under circumstance x, y or z?

Nope ... IF the intent is to protect the lives of the unborn, then there are no circumstances in which it would be okay to abort.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nope ... IF the intent is to protect the lives of the unborn, then there are no circumstances in which it would be okay to abort.

Why is it ok for you to vote for the Clintons then, when you object to Trumps beliefs on it?

Does morality only matter to you in some cases?

rexlunae

Wikipedia is edited by Liberals and so is the Washington Post. I love at the same time you claim Johnson was right, while claiming Trump didn't do anything except ceremony.

You babies need to grow up and learn to read a critical or opposing source without automatically just rejecting it without consideration.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
He did ... when he decided to run for the sole purpose of getting revenge on Obama, he supposedly became prolife. http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm

He said what he did to get elected and couldn't care less about the unborn.
I doubt very many care about his personal beliefs if his actions align with anti-abortion causes. He nominated Gorsuch. What does it matter if he is personally pro-choice?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I doubt very many care about his personal beliefs if his actions align with anti-abortion causes. He nominated Gorsuch. What does it matter if he is personally pro-choice?

Because it's dishonorable to use the blood of the unborn as a political tool for revenge against those you oppose ...

Status
Not open for further replies.