Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump just wants to bask in November Forever. Take a bath in it. Rub it all over himself and roll all over the Oval Office in it.

You're imagining him naked again, aren't you? :freak:

:think:

Do you spose the orange skin is like a farmers tan, or does it cover his whole body?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Can't cut and paste worth a darn at the moment, but yahoo news is that the APA is rescinding their "Goldwater rule" and allowing their members to diagnose politicians without examining them - or at least trump

Wonder how they'll react when their members start diagnosing democrats?

As a professional educator, I wonder if I'd be justified in failing them on their psychiatric training/education and claiming that they're unqualified to act as professional psychiatrists (without actually seeing any of their test results)

Seems only fair :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump said:
"As the Scout Law says: 'A Scout is trustworthy, loyal' -- we could use some more loyalty, I will tell you that."

The American people would prefer a little more honesty...

On a more personal level, 57 percent said they didn’t think Trump is honest, 52 percent consider him a liar, and 46 percent think he has committed obstruction of justice, compared with 44 who didn’t think so. Forty-two percent consider him more corrupt than Richard Nixon, compared with 35 percent saying Nixon.

PPP noted that the one glimmer of hope for Trump is his supporters' dogged support in relation to the Russia investigation. Although Donald Trump Jr. admitted meeting with Russians to obtain opposition research material on Hillary Clinton, only 45 percent of Trump voters believe the meeting happened.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/new-poll-shows-array-bad-news-trump

rexlunae

Trump constantly invokes old grudges, most of them of his own making, he preaches self-pity and self-aggrandizement, he is merciless and cruel, and he is usually lying. No child should be forced to listen to him.

rexlunae

Sessions is a vindictive little weasel himself. But he's not stupid. He's aware that Trump sets up subordinates to take blame for things he's done, and has been building firewalls.

That's what aroused Trump's ire.

Did you hear Trump complaining about how unfair it was to "the presidency"? It was just like a toddler.

He seems to think that it he say "the presidency" instead of "me", it sounds less petulant.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Can't cut and paste worth a darn at the moment, but yahoo news is that the APA is rescinding their "Goldwater rule" and allowing their members to diagnose politicians without examining them - or at least trump

Wonder how they'll react when their members start diagnosing democrats?

As a professional educator, I wonder if I'd be justified in failing them on their psychiatric training/education and claiming that they're unqualified to act as professional psychiatrists (without actually seeing any of their test results)

Seems only fair :idunno:

Nah. You're trying to equate observable behavior with book knowledge.

Apples and oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.