ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glorydaz

The demons do two things in that scripture: they believe, and they shudder.

You are in a competition with the Calvinists on who doesn't obey God and therefore is saved.

That is why you faith alone people deny that believing is also a work.

To fight about who doesn't obey and preaching it is the magic key is the epitome of a backwards and strange doctrine if ever I heard one.

Grace is strange to you people.
Salvation by grace through faith is strange to you people.
The Gospel of Grace is strange to you people.

God's Truth

Grace is strange to you people.
Salvation by grace through faith is strange to you people.
The Gospel of Grace is strange to you people.

No such thing as grace from God being believe without obeying.

A person would have to throw out everything ever written in the Bible.

God doesn't change but you have Him changing.

His words are life but you have His words as death.

musterion

@marhig

Last Saturday, I had a JW admit she couldn't tell me what I still need, upon learning that I'm complete in Christ -- completely forgiven, declared dead, raised anew, justified and sealed in Him and already in His Kingdom. After showing her all that, and more, I asked her to tell me what I still must have that only the Watchtower can provide. She had nothing to offer me.

Then I said to her that if everything I have based on Paul's promises from Christ is also free to anyone else, which it is, but she does not have any of it, what would be the reasonable thing for her to do? That's when her husband came and got her and they left.

God's Truth

@marhig

Last Saturday, I had a JW admit she couldn't tell me what I still need, upon learning that I'm complete in Christ -- completely forgiven, declared dead, raised anew, justified and sealed in Him and already in His Kingdom. After showing her all that, and more, I asked her to tell me what I still must have that only the Watchtower can provide. She had nothing to offer me.

Then I said to her that if everything I have based on Paul's promises from Christ is also free to anyone else, which it is, but she does not have any of it, what would be the reasonable thing for her to do? That's when her husband came and got her and they left.

If you told her that, then she is saved just as you claim you are. Did you see how you made a case for her being saved as you claim you are? Now the thing to do would be to look at each others lives. Are you both still living sinful lives? Is Christ really in you? Are you both ensnared to preach falseness?

glorydaz

No such thing as grace from God being believe without obeying.

Thank you for proving you are not saved. :e4e:

You spit on the Grace of God and His gift of Salvation. You stand up and shout, "God is NOT KIND. He is NOT merciful. I had to earn my salvation."

Eph. 2:4-8 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:​

glorydaz

If you told her that, then she is saved just as you claim you are. Did you see how you made a case for her being saved as you claim you are? Now the thing to do would be to look at each others lives. Are you both still living sinful lives? Is Christ really in you? Are you both ensnared to preach falseness?

:doh:

popsthebuilder

Another one rears his evil head to reject God's GIFT of salvation.

Spitting on the Grace of God has become a habit around here. :nono:
Spitting on the free gift of the Grace of GOD through Christ would be to ignore it....which is what you promote seemingly.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk