ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andyc

Of Course Billy Graham was a true servant of God, and what he said about repentance is true, regardless of what the mad cultists think.

DAN P

Of Course Billy Graham was a true servant of God, and what he said about repentance is true, regardless of what the mad cultists think.

Hi and Billy Graham was not , nor did he claim to be theologian and I believe that Billy said his wife a good theologian than he !!

He was a good Acts 2 believer and God word does not return void to Him !!

Show me , andyc , where Paul says we are 2 repent , and try 1 Cor 2:14 or just AVOID that verse !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and Billy Graham was not , nor did he claim to be theologian and I believe that Billy said his wife a good theologian than he !!

Humility.

He was a good Acts 2 believer and God word does not return void to Him !!

Show me , andyc , where Paul says we are 2 repent , and try 1 Cor 2:14 or just AVOID that verse !!

Acts 26:17-18 ‘I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, ‘to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

Acts 26:20 "but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.

DAN P

Humility.
Acts 26:20 "but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.

Hi and I know about Acts 26:20 , so what what KIND OF GOOD WORKS befitting repentance do you have to BRING ??

How many GOOD WORKS did you bring to be SAVED , andyc ?

dan p

andyc

Hi and I know about Acts 26:20 , so what what KIND OF GOOD WORKS befitting repentance do you have to BRING ??

How many GOOD WORKS did you bring to be SAVED , andyc ?

dan p

Not talking about works, we're talking about repentance, which is NOT a work. It's an attitude.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We will not inherit God's kingdom if we don't produce fruit of spirit.

So we should not be saying we cannot inherit It by producing godly fruit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So we better watch out of our conduct.

Jesus' followers have a responsibility to be a good witnesses to the world because He says His followers are salt and light of the world.

If we don't produce fruit, we cannot be salt and light of the world.

It is just simple logic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I listened to several Crusades and even was present at a few and as I recall, Billy used to say that the word "Repent" meant; "To change your mind." In other words, you're going one way without Christ in your life, then you decide, after hearing the "Gospel" to follow after God's Way.

DAN P

Not talking about works, we're talking about repentance, which is NOT a work. It's an attitude.

Hi andyc , and did you read Acts 26:20 , : DOING WORKS BEFITTING THE CHANGE OF MIND !!

What kind os works is it talking ABOUT , to prove you have a CHANGE OF MIND ??

Give it a try , andyc , please tell us ??

Have you read Matt 3:8 where John says , Bring forth therefore FRUIT meet for REPENTANCE !!

Name what the FRUIT IS , if you can , andyc or maybe one of your ACOLYTE will help you ??

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If anyone believes 'repentance' means to quit committing any kind of sin, it's an exercise in futility. As long as we're in the flesh we are susceptible to sin. If one believes they must confess every sin before they can receive forgiveness, then, what happens if they die before confession is made? If one must do all kinds of good works/deeds in order to gain eternal life, then, why was the cross necessary?