ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heir

TOL Subscriber
What a joke.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 KJV

Christ preached the Truth...
Of course He preached "the truth". What truth and to whom?
The truth didn't change and never will.
God's revealing His hidden purpose to and through Paul most certainly changed some things! "The truth" that is written to someone else in the Bible is not written TO you and me. To think that it is, is ignorance. That you do not approve things that are excellent is you showing your rebellion against God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 KJV

Of course He preached "the truth". What truth and to whom? God's revealing His hidden purpose to and through Paul most certainly changed some things! "The truth" that is written to someone else in the Bible is not written TO you and me. To think that it is, is ignorance. That you do not approve things that are excellent is you showing your rebellion against God.

You're 100% correct, Heir. You, indeed preach the "True Gospel" for today. Many on TOL reject "Paul's Gospel" and are in a very DANGEROUS Spiritual position. They are headed for Judgement and the "Lake of Fire" if they don't hear the Gospel (As they've heard it on TOL) and place ALL of their faith in Christ and none in themselves or anything else.

glorydaz

God gives the gift to those who obey Him.

You go in circles and now need to be reminded that faith alone is dead and those scriptures about 'not of works' are about not of circumcision and purification works.

NOT OF YOURSELVES......

There is no YOU allowed in God's GIFT.

glorydaz

He was talking to everyone, Jews and gentiles, he wasn't a light to the gentiles for nothing. He preached to all. And those who belong to him are brought together, Jews and gentiles to become one through Christ. We are all Jews inwardly circumcised of the heart. Thus his teachings are for us.

Jesus came to the lost sheep of Israel, as predicted. They crucified Him. Matthew 15:24

The Risen Lord commanded Paul to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles. When the Gentiles heard it, they were glad.

Acts 13:46-48
46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. 48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.​

And what was that Good News of Salvation? That Christ should suffer and die, and rise from the dead. That is the LIGHT unto the people (Jews), and to the Gentiles. That is Paul's Gospel, and you folks don't even know what the Risen Lord commanded Paul to preach. :nono:

Acts 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

You need to stop making stuff up....just because it tickles your ears and allows you to boast in your great and wonderful "insight". It's contrary to Scripture, and you won't even read what is written. Shame on you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You're 100% correct, Heir. You, indeed preach the "True Gospel" for today. Many on TOL reject "Paul's Gospel" and are in a very DANGEROUS Spiritual position. They are headed for Judgement and the "Lake of Fire" if they don't hear the Gospel (As they've heard it on TOL) and place ALL of their faith in Christ and none in themselves or anything else.
You're right. Those who receive not the love of the truth that they can be saved are in a very dangerous position as they shall perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV) unless they trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the all sufficient work of their salvation before the Body of Christ is caught up or die (whichever comes first).

heir

TOL Subscriber
He was talking to everyone,
:rotfl:

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You reject to whom the Lord was sent in His earthly ministry just as much as you reject who the Lord sent you (Acts 22:21 KJV, Romans 11:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV and by what means people are saved today (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV Titus 3:5 KJV).

God's Truth

:rotfl:

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

When Jesus came to earth, he came for those who already belonged to God by living faith.

Jesus said when he is crucified then all could come to him to be saved.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

glorydaz

You go against your own doctrine then when you say WE HAVE TO BELIEVE. HAHAAAAAA

Laugh away, crazy woman.

I didn't say we HAVE to believe. I preach the Gospel, "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ".

Believing is not an act of the will, but is a result of being convinced.

It is God that does the persuading through the Gospel.

You're sounding just like Beloved57. You can't seem to tell the difference between what man does, and what God does. The Gospel is the POWER OF GOD unto salvation. The obedience of faith is God's work reaching fruition...we believe unto righteousness, and it's the "work of God" that man believes.

glorydaz

When Jesus came to earth, he came for those who already belonged to God by living faith.

Oh, their "living faith" that failed to save them? :rolleyes:

Romans 10:1
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Jesus said when he is crucified then all could come to him to be saved.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Too bad you don't know what Paul was talking about. :nono:

Acts 13:45-47 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. 46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.​

God's Truth

Laugh away, crazy woman.

God laughs at the wicked; and I like to do what my Father does.

I didn't say we HAVE to believe.

LOL

We don't have to believe now?

I preach the Gospel, "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ".

Believing is not an act of the will, but is a result of being convinced.

It is God that does the persuading through the Gospel.

I am keeping this. LOL

You're sounding just like Beloved57.

You know it is you who sounds like him.

You can't seem to tell the difference between what man does, and what God does. The Gospel is the POWER OF GOD unto salvation. The obedience of faith is God's work reaching fruition...we believe unto righteousness, and it's the "work of God" that man believes.

So we don't have to believe?!

You are a calvinist.

God's Truth

Oh, their "living faith" that failed to save them? :rolleyes:

Romans 10:1
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Too bad you don't know what Paul was talking about. :nono:

Acts 13:45-47 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. 46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.​

That was Paul speaking to the Jews who were cut off.

glorydaz

God laughs at the wicked; and I like to do what my Father does.

LOL

We don't have to believe now?

I am keep this. LOL

You know it is you who sounds like him.

So we don't have to believe?!

You are a calvinist.

Sadly, you don't understand the great difference between law and grace.

Nor do you understand the simple fact that a person cannot be commanded to believe. He can fake it, and claim he believes, but he must be PERSUADED to believe.

Nor can a person be forced to love. He can fake it, and claim he loves, but he must be PERSUADED to love.

It's truly sad that you can't understand something so simple. In the same way, you can fake it, and claim you obey, but as long as it's a command, it's a matter of constraint.

1 Peter 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;​

Law and Grace do not mix. They cannot mix.