toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Christ's Word

I will look into this.

What do you think this has to do with information being withheld by authorities?

School Admin, Police, News Networks, are usually competing and have their own individual interests. What worries me is that they are cooperating so carefully to limit facts coming out to the public. This bothers me on a deep level, and one must look at the possibility of manipulation by something powerful enough to influence many relatively independent groups. The whole LIBOR thing is just horrific, I hope that theory does not pan out.

noguru

Please list all of the untrue things I have posted on this site, this I have to see?

Well let's see if you will even acknowledge the one that is most recent and specifically in regard to you dealings with me and A4T. You accused me of not knowing that A4T's son had recently passed, and you also assumed I was making that comment as a specific reference to only A4T's life experiences. You were wrong on both accounts. Yet it is your own lack of self critical tools that limits you from seeing where you were in error. Of course from your past responses I do not expect you to budge on this. It seems that to you it is more important to appear right, than to actually be right.

And yes, I do have righteous indignation for TH and all of the other liars that try to discredit me here, or anywhere else, as you would have. Do you think this is the first time that TH has lied about me and tried to falsely discredit me on TOL? GET REAL!

Refer to my previous response. And righteous indignation is only righteous, if it is "right". If your lack of self criticism does not allow you to see your own errors, then your indignation is not righteous.

Christ's Word

Well let's see if you will even acknowledge the one that is most recent and specifically in regard to you dealings with me and A4T. You accused me of not knowing that A4T's son had recently passed, and you also assumed I was making that comment as a specific reference to only A4T's life experiences. You were wrong on both accounts. Yet it is your own lack of self critical tools that limits you from seeing where you were in error. Of course from your past responses I do not expect you to budge on this. It seems that to you it is more important to appear right, than to actually be right.

Refer to my previous response. And righteous indignation is only righteous, if it is "right". If your lack of self criticism does not allow you to see your own errors, then your indignation is not righteous.

First off, I know the education level I have earned, not TH. And you know nothing about the level of criticism that I exact on myself, or that others in my world exact on me. Try living with a Master Chief for 30 years, and you will get an eye opener on critical communication and thinking.

Secondly, when you write something in a thread that appears to have a context consistent with the last few posts, I am likely to read it in that context. If I misread one of your posts, or misinterpreted that, then I apologize, I made a mistake. I don't have the benefit of your non vocal cues, so it is easy to misinterpret writing on the net. You never clearly clarified your original intent with anything specific, so I still do not understand where you are going with the A4T subject. If you want to clarify, send me a PM, so I can understand how I got off track. I tried to help A4T and gave her the best advice I could give with the limited info I had on her suffering.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Apparently you are as dumb and misinformed as TH, clean the brown stuff off your nose, and educate yourself. Perhaps you could get TH to install some brake lights on his belt to help you keep your nose clean.

All this over a smilie and a display of surprise...:rotfl:
Your are so easily provoked when you don't understand.

Sadly with all this education you still sound like a Seaman 1st. Class. :nono:

fool

Hall of Fame
Could be true (except for the spelling), if only she could think logically.

Stuff like that doesn't help your argument.
He's a he and you know that and just because someone doesn't agree don't mean they didn't arrive there logically. Just means they have different formulas plugged into their speadsheet.

You're like one of those platoon leaders in Vietnam that gets killed by her own troops.

Christ's Word

Why don't you look at your rep meter and realize your doing somthing terribly wrong?

Great question: because I go by the the words of Christ, not your silly rep meter. The fact that the rep meter is something you use to figure out right from wrong, is your problem, not mine. You are not only of this world, you are of TOL by your own admission, scary. Sock puppet on ignore....check.

noguru

First off, I know the education level I have earned, not TH. And you know nothing about the level of criticism that I exact on myself, or that others in my world exact on me. Try living with a Master Chief for 30 years, and you will get an eye opener on critical communication and thinking.

Secondly, when you write something in a thread that appears to have a context consistent with the last few posts, I am likely to read it in that context. If I misread one of your posts, or misinterpreted that, then I apologize, I made a mistake. I don't have the benefit of your non vocal cues, so it is easy to misinterpret writing on the net. You never clearly clarified your original intent with anything specific, so I still do not understand where you are going with the A4T subject. If you want to clarify, send me a PM, so I can understand how I got off track. I tried to help A4T and gave her the best advice I could give with the limited info I had on her suffering.

Your error was due to your false assumptions. I was responding to the context, though you narrowed that context uneccessarily in your own mind. If I actually thought you were capable of honest self-critical analysis in regard to issues on this site I might have tried to point that out. But with things being as they are with you, I felt that any further effort in tying to get you to understand would have been only an exercise in futility.

I have no idea what goes on between you and your husband at home. And that is rather irrelevant as a defense for how you respond on this site.

Christ's Word

All this over a smilie and a display of surprise...:rotfl:
Your are so easily provoked when you don't understand.

Sadly with all this education you still sound like a Seaman 1st. Class. :nono:

I will take that as a compliment, that is exactly what my grandfather was in World War II. He spoke the truth, with common sense and logic, unlike you on occasion.

Christ's Word

Your error was due to your false assumptions. I was responding to the context, though you narrowed that context uneccessarily in your own mind. If I actually thought you were capable of honest self-critical analysis in regard to issues on this site I might have tried to point that out. But with things being as they are with you, I felt that any further effort in tying to get you to understand would have been only an exercise in futility.

I have no idea what goes on between you and your husband at home. And that is rather irrelevant as a defense for how you respond on this site.

When you have a quote, included in your post, you pointedly narrow the context yourself unless otherwise clarified.

Thanks for using PM, it shows your motive to be something else.

You can criticize all you want, that does not mean I will agree with you. My standards are not your standards, and you can set yours as low as you like. TH just outright lied, and you defended him.