toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
he also has a lot of friends
Sure. Here and in the larger world outside of TOL. But then, with your status you must have a wide association. How else to explain your position?

No, really, explain it. :D

does that mean anything to you?
Doesn't seem to. And it's frequently people who have difficulty making and sustaining relationships that don't value them and/or try to put them into as negative a light as they can. Because were it valuable they would have them in abundance. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of course it is not shameful to be woman, despite the whole Eve incident early on, women do great acts of service and kindness everyday. Its is shameful to blabber on like a 14 year old girl over the most obvious stuff as TH does. When she stops insulting people and plays by the same rules she tries to impose on everyone else, I will stop mocking her as she tries to mock others. She is just an impotent nothing that believes in her own mind she can bully everyone else that posts here. Just a few examples:
Followed by...so, par for your course. And, again, the whole self loathing confusion you have about gender is telling. TB had it right. I don't find women a lower form of intellectual life so your peculiar attempt to paint me into a feminine corner doesn't have any real traction as insults go.

And I always play by the same rules. I've set out that challenge. So far you're a giant goose egg in terms of meeting it.

Christ's Word

Doesn't seem to. And it's frequently people who have difficulty making and sustaining relationships that don't value them and/or try to put them into as negative a light as they can. Because were it valuable they would have them in abundance. :chuckle:

Another bogus assumption by the idiot. "Just because you don't agree with me, and worship me and my friends, you don't value relationships or have relationships outside my fantasy world of TOL."

Epic fail TH, you are still the queen of misinformation. No person with a functioning brain would buy your arrogant garbage.

Christ makes the rules now, not you dork. We don't care about your self serving bogus standards or your imagined "challenge".

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Sure. Here and in the larger world outside of TOL. But then, with your status you must have a wide association. How else to explain your position?

No, really, explain it.

well I can only speculate

surely you must be aware that I am not in with the 'in crowd' here at TOL
and
even though you can't possibly know how many neg reps I get
you must be aware that many do not like me at all
so
being on my side publicly can be a bit risky

you may not know who they are
but
you know there has to be many of them

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Another bogus assumption by the idiot.
There wasn't an assumption in it.

"Just because you don't agree with me, and worship me and my friends, you don't value relationships or have relationships outside my fantasy world of TOL."
Actually I inferred you might have a problem with relations. Given your generally hostile engagement and absolutely hostile engagement when anyone sustains disagreement noting that people who are like that typically have problems with making and sustaining relationships seemed appropriate enough.

All I really know about you is that you're remarkably immature and have impulse control issues (see: you on the penalty bench more than once). The whole sexual hang up you evidence, the obvious and frequently noted contempt for your declared sex and your obsession with me on that count is interesting, but who knows what it means really. Could just be you're young and pretending at things. Who knows?

Epic fail TH, you are still the queen of misinformation. No person with a functioning brain would buy your arrogant garbage.
So you have a problem with looks, authority and actual education. I think you're becoming clearer with every post. Please, continue...

Christ makes the rules now, not you dork.
That's its own rebuttal, so thanks.

We don't care about your self serving bogus standards.
We? Ah, those voices again. :plain: Am I speaking to the doctor or the tactical expert now? And do you change names when that happens? :poly:

an incident at the school with Lanza a few days before the killings.

Just noting you've apparently added a news paper reporter to your internal cast.

This just in: you may be a lunatic. :think:

Last edited:

Christ's Word

and
so

but

I am on the side of those who speak the truth and think logically.

TH is not one of them

Chrys is, enough said.

And yes TH is part of a group of thugs on this site, TOL, that try and bully those that disagree with them. They would make great SS regulars, similar style.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

and
so

but
Or just a few with enough built up rep and a dedication to adding to yours. That's another explanation, isn't it? Who knows. People don't tend to be shy about who they like around here.

And what position have you actually taken against the main? You're mostly ridiculed for methodology, chrys. Outside of being Catholic you bang the conservative drum. That's the biggest drum here. You ridicule the left, that's almost as big (if not bigger). No, you're problem is a bit like CW's, just less obvious because you're smarter and older than she is...though you have to give her credit. She's learned to play a different sexual note to keep herself out of the penalty box.

Christ's Word

Or just a few with enough built up rep and a dedication to adding to yours. That's another explanation, isn't it? Who knows. People don't tend to be shy about who they like around here.

And what position have you actually taken against the main? You're mostly ridiculed for methodology, chrys. Outside of being Catholic you bang the conservative drum. That's the biggest drum here. You ridicule the left, that's almost as big (if not bigger). No, you're problem is a bit like CW's, just less obvious because you're smarter and older than she is...though you have to give her credit. She's learned to play a different sexual note to keep herself out of the penalty box.

You are like the elephant in the room, maybe you are the one with problems, not chrys?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am on the side of those who speak the truth and think logically.
And yet you don't pick up logical challenges or argue so much as declare and name call.

TH is not one of them

Chrys is, enough said.
Oh, I'd say you said a mouthful. :chuckle:

And yes TH is part of a group of thugs on this site, TOL, that try and bully those that disagree with them.
Well, no. Most of my friends differ with me on any number of things. That may seem odd to you, but one day, if you have many and when you're older it won't.

Christ's Word

So you have a problem with looks, authority and actual education.

Like you are the only one in the conversation with an Education? I got my Ph.D. from Denver University/Seminary. Where did you get yours, Walmart?

Like you are the only one in the conversation with looks? Narcissist.

AUTHORITY? Hah! Only in your tiny little mind.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Like you are the only one in the conversation with an Education? I got my P.h.D. from Denver Seminary. Where did you get yours, Walmart?
And now you're a theologian...good grief.

Like you are the only one in the conversation with looks? Narcissist.
Said the one to raise it, again and again? :D

AUTHORITY? Hah! Only in your tiny little mind.
When are you back in school? :chuckle: See you around, kid.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course it is not shameful to be a woman, it is wonderful. Despite the whole Eve incident early on, women do great acts of service and kindness everyday. It is shameful to blabber on like a 14 year old girl over the most obvious stuff as TH does. When she stops insulting people and plays by the same rules she tries to impose on everyone else, I will stop mocking her as she tries to mock others. She is just an impotent nothing that believes in her own mind she can bully everyone else that posts here. As far as her being a Christian, I will leave that determination to Christ, simply above my pay grade, and I try not to make assumptions.

:mock: CW

You make yourself look like a five start idiot by insisting that a member--(that everyone else on TOL knows is a man) is a woman.

Retard.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And now you're a theologian...good grief.

Said the one to raise it, again and again? :D

When are you back in school? :chuckle: See you around, kid.

It's gettin' kinda deep isn't it?

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
If CW's past is prologue, having your intelligence attacked and curiously sexual innuendo and speculation added.

:chuckle: Have I impressed any one that I would be worried about this? I just find it a silly tactic for an adult to use.

But have you seen those walls? Special Forces couldn't get over them. Heaven knows she can't seem to. :think:

Any time CW makes a post, well, to be honest, lets say 80% of them any way.

I actually read a report that she was found dead in bed, but there have been so many erroneous reports it's probably better to wait until the whole thing has been gone over formally by the police and released.

I could believe that but haven't seen any Police Reports indicating this.

A different tact, was she found in bed obviously as if she had not gotten out of bed yet that day?

Or, was it that was were they found her body as if the body could have ended up there after a struggle?

For some one that was afraid of what Adam may do I find it difficult to believe she would leave her weapons unlocked while she was asleep.

But you are right in there is still a lot of investigating to do and many things may yet change...I just don't rely on the news media to present and honest depiction of the situation without trying to sensationalize it...boring news does not sell in this country.

Be careful though, CW accused anna of lying because she didn't subscribe to CW's narrative.

As per her usual manner and tactic.

In that one the monster went to the school to specifically target the principal. Which is odd since he didn't storm the administrative offices, just inside the main door he blasted open. She had to rush out of there to interrupt him on his way before she was shot. At least that's been in most of the reported time lines.

Right or wrong I see the adults as being collateral damage due to their trying to protect the children, since he seemed to focus on killing the little ones.

We should probably wait.

Agreed, but its fun to speculate and hilarious to see anyone have a melt down and resort to childish name calling when others do not agree with their opinion. :thumb:

noguru

and
so

but

Any honest judgement about the accuracy of a statement or the ethics of an action should be completely divorced from the relationship one has with the individuals in question. If a person is not honest with people, whether they are friend/relative or not, then that person is cheating themselves and the rest of society. If a person rejects all opinions simply because they do not agree, and only accepts opinions of people who do agree, then they end up being surrounded by a bunch of "yes" people. This in effect insulates such a person from reality.