toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Christ's Word

And now you're a theologian...good grief.

Only a retard like you would assume that Denver University and Denver Seminary only offer degrees in Theology. It is nice to see that the other chimpanzees jumped on the bandwagon of your lies, at least we now know who your father is.

Now that TH has once again tried to lie and mislead everyone, here is the truth.

Denver University and Denver Seminary have for decades offered CACREP certified education in the Mental Health fields.

http://www.du.edu/psychology/graduate/graduate.htm

http://www.denverseminary.edu/ma-counseling/

Once again TH your misinformation, naivete, and ignorance show. That has always been the problem with you, you almost never get it right.

Christ's Word

:mock: CW

You make yourself look like a five start idiot by insisting that a member--(that everyone else on TOL knows is a man) is a woman.

Retard.

You make yourself look like a five star idiot when you can't spell the word STAR. Four letters not five, no T. And I am sure you made the same criticism of TH when he refers to me as a man. Hypocrite.

Please tell us more about the two sets of rules you and TH play by? Hypocrite.

Christ's Word

If a person rejects all opinions simply because they do not agree, and only accepts opinions of people who do agree, then they end up being surrounded by a bunch of "yes" people. This in effect insulates such a person from reality.

Best description of TH and his friends yet, well done.

noguru

Best description of TH and his friends yet, well done.

I think you err here in making an overly broad and sweeping generalization. You cannot be sure that all of TH's friends are just a bunch of "yes" people. I consider myself one of TH's friends, though I do not just accept eveything he says or does without a thorough critical analysis. I think you might benefit, both in your own understanding and your reputation here, if you would refrain from such misinformed and impossible judgements of people you hardly know. As well as at least trying to understand the points being made by the people you consider your ideological opponents on any one issue.

Christ's Word

I think you err here in making an overly broad and sweeping generalization. You cannot be sure that all of TH's friends are just a bunch of "yes" people. I consider myself one of TH's friends, though I do not just accept eveything he says or does without a thorough critical analysis. I think you might benefit, both in your own understanding and your reputation here, if you would refrain from such misinformed and impossible judgements of people you hardly know. As well as at least trying to understand the points being made by the people you consider your ideological opponents on any one issue.

The man just lied and tried to pass off dishonestly that the fine Universities that I studied at only offer degrees in Theology, and you consider him a friend? That is your problem.

I never made the assumption that you are his friend, you did. You know he has a group of morons that jump in and support him no matter how many lies he tells or how much smoke and misinformation he pushes. Those are the ones I am referring to, so if you count yourself among them, fine, if not, fine.

He mocks me, yet knows nothing about me. I carry a client load of 40 to 50 mental health/addiction patients (dual diagnosis clients), and have for decades. I have shot weapons, reloaded ammo, hunted, and competed in 1,000 yard long range matches for decades as a hobby, this is what a rancher's daughter from Wyoming enjoys, TH will have to get over himself. TH mocks this because he can't tell the truth.

If a girl can't have a career, and a hobby, then TH needs to get out and see more of the world. My daughter could out shoot that punk at a thousand yards, not because she is my daughter, but because she has been properly trained by her father, skills matter, that fact that TH has none, and just lies about those who do, is his problem.

I don't just think that Denver Seminary and Denver University offer outstanding education in the Psychology and Mental Health fields, I know they do. Most of my professors were not just great teachers, they were fine human beings. TH is just a liar. Here is the proof.

"if you would refrain from such misinformed and impossible judgements of people you hardly know."

Perhaps you should have written this to your "friend" TH, and not me? See proof above.

noguru

The man just lied and tried to pass off dishonestly that the fine Universities that I studied at only offer degrees in Theology, and you consider him a friend? That is your problem.

I never made the assumption that you are his friend, you did. You know he has a group of morons that jump in and support him no matter how many lies he tells or how much smoke and misinformation he pushes. Those are the ones I am referring to, so if you count yourself among them, fine, if not, fine.

He mocks me, yet knows nothing about me. I carry a client load of 40 to 50 mental health/addiction patients (dual diagnosis clients), and have for decades. I have shot weapons, reloaded ammo, hunted, and competed in 1,000 yard long range matches for decades as a hobby. TH mocks this because he can't tell the truth.

If a girl can't have a career, and a hobby, then TH needs to get out and see more of the world. My daughter could out shoot that punk at a thousand yards, not because she is my daughter, but because she has been properly trained by her father, skills matter, that fact that TH has none, and just lies about those who do, is his problem.

I don't just think that Denver Seminary and the Denver University offer outstanding education in the Psychology and Mental Health fields, I know they do. TH is just a liar. Here is the proof.

He did not lie. He might have assumed (and his assumption was wrong) that Denver Seminary only offered theology degrees. But you missed his overall point in his response, that you might be making yourself out to be a know it all. You seem to miss other peoples overall point quite often due to the line you seem to keep drawing in the sand between you and others with which you discuss these issues.

You have made comments about my responses that have clearly demonstrated your assumptions to be inaccurate as well. So I think the pot ought to take note of it's own color.

Christ's Word

He did not lie. He might have assumed that Denver Seminary only offered theology degrees. But you missed his overall point in his response, that you might be making yourself out to be a know it all. You seem to miss other peoples overall point quite often due to the line you seem to keep drawing in the sand between you and others with which you discuss these issues.

No, he deliberately lied to try and discredit me, and you know it. Stop trying to defend the liar. He claims to be so educated, yet can not make a 5 second Google search and look at the degrees offered? You make excuses for his bad behavior.

You try and justify his deliberate lie claiming that I was lying about my education, and now he is found out, wow. Now we know TH was actually lying, and you want to call it an assumption??? Really???? You are looking more like yes man every second.

I have no problem telling people that I know things about Psychology, and small arms, because it is true. That only leaves about a Billion other topics that I will leave to the experts in their respective fields. The real know it all on this forum is TH, although you won't admit it, that part that he know almost nothing and rarely gets it right.

noguru

No, he deliberately lied to try and discredit me, and you know it. Stop trying to defend the liar. He claims to be so educated, yet can not make a 5 second Google search and look at the degrees offered? You make excuses for his bad behavior.

You try and justify his deliberate lie claiming that I was lying about my education, and now he is found out, wow. Now we know TH was actually lying, and you want to call it an assumption??? Really???? You are looking more like yes man every second.

Personally, I don't really care about your assessment in regard to whether I am a "yes" man or not. Because you have already demonstrated quite clearly that your emotional investment in besmirching TH overrides you ability to look at things accurately.

You cannot know if he researched the Denver Seminary before his response, so you cannot claim he was lying. I would be very surprised if TH knowingly perpetuated any deceit in regard to your schooling, since as you have noted it is quite easy to just look this up.

I do agree with you that it is an easy google lookup to see Denver Seminary's accreditation and degree programs. And knowing TH it is surprising that he would have made such an error.

In his dealings with me his errors are certainly less frequent than yours. He does admit when he is wrong, but you have not.

Christ's Word

Personally, I don't really care about your assessment in regard to whether I am a "yes" man or not. Because you have already demonstrated quite clearly that your emotional investment in besmirching TH overrides you ability to look at things accurately.

You cannot know if he researched the Denver Seminary before his response, so you cannot claim he was lying. I do agree with you that it is an easy google lookup to see Denver Seminary's accreditation and degree programs. And knowing TH it is surprising that he would have made such an error. His errors are certainly less frequent than yours. He does admit when he is wrong, but you do not.

You kind of have the cart before the horse. TH jumped me when I joined, and has continued on without pause, and I will continue to defend myself. As far as me having an emotional investment in TH, you once again have it backwards, that is exactly why he tried to discredit me and my education with lies. Anyone looking at the facts without emotion would have never tried to discredit the degree programs of fine institutions, nor their graduates.

Once again, you need to be making these criticisms of TH, and not me. Call your little emotional chihuahua off, and a lot of threads around here would be more productive. As long as he lies, I will point it out. As far as your double standard, that is your problem.

Perhaps you should try and hold TH to the standard you try and hold me to? Once again, two sets of rules here at TOL, what a joke.

noguru

You kind of have the cart before the horse. TH jumped me when I joined, and has continued on without pause, and I will continue to defend myself. As far as me having an emotional investment in TH, you once again have it backwards, that is exactly why he tried to discredit me and my education with lies. Anyone looking at the facts without emotion would have never tried to discredit the degree programs of fine institutions, nor their graduates.

Again, I do not think he knowingly discredited Denver Seminary in his response there. That judgement comes from my past experience with TH as well as the reality that you cannot possibly know whether his comments were intentionally deceitful.

Once again, you need to be making these criticisms of TH, and not me. Call your little emotional chihuahua off, and a lot of threads around here would be more productive. As long as he lies, I will point it out. As far as your double standard, that is your problem.

Perhaps you should try and hold TH to the standard you try and hold me to? Once again, two sets of rules here at TOL, what a joke.

Can you please demonstrate where I have employed a double standard?

My judgement of you and he comes from the only experiences I have had with both of you on this site. So far you have yet to acknowledge your own errors, yet feel justified in shinning a bright light on the errors of others. When you are confronted about your own errors, you seem to dismiss them without consideration, and you keep right on riding your emotional wave of righteous indignation.

Christ's Word

who is being protected now by withholding information?

why is the press cooperating?

chrys,

Have you looked into the LIBOR connection. My husband and his associates are looking into this right now. Apparently Lanza's father was involved in testifying in the LIBOR scandal, and the father of the Aurora shooting was also involved in LIBOR. No one I trust has verified this yet, but they are looking into it.

Christ's Word

Again, I do not think he knowingly discredited Denver Seminary in his response there. That judgement comes from my past experience with TH as well as the reality that you cannot possibly know whether his comments were intentionally deceitful.

Can you please demonstrate where I have employed a double standard?

My judgement of you and he comes from the only experiences I have had with both of you on this site. So far you have yet to acknowledge your own errors, yet feel justified in shinning a bright light on the errors of others. When you are confronted about your own errors, you seem to dismiss them without consideration, and you keep right on riding your emotional wave of righteous indignation.

Please list all of the untrue things I have posted on this site, this I have to see?

And yes, I do have righteous indignation for TH and all of the other liars that try to discredit me here, or anywhere else, as you would have. Do you think this is the first time that TH has lied about me and tried to falsely discredit me on TOL? GET REAL!

noguru

chrys,

Have you looked into the LIBOR connection. My husband and his associates are looking into this right now. Apparently Lanza's father was involved in testifying in the LIBOR scandal, and the father of the Aurora shooting was also involved in LIBOR. No one I trust has verified this yet, but they are looking into it.

I will look into this.

What do you think this has to do with information being withheld by authorities?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why don't you go start an "I hate TH" thread where you can keep your little fued posts in one place?
It'll be easier for you to reference.

you know that town will always get the last word in

apparently he has the time

to do that plus even more visitor messages

fool

Hall of Fame
you know that town will always get the last word in

apparently he has the time

to do that plus even more visitor messages

He apparently knows how to type really fast.
Spell, compose, and puncutuate as well.