toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Christ's Word

Everyone knows you are a liar and a manipulator, though few here will admit it publicly. You are just a coward that hides behind your keyboard, and has nothing of any consequence to do with your life. Just a washed up retired old fool that has more estrogen then testosterone.

And I will ad to that, no one could have a real job, and post all of the garbage TH posts, he/she, whoever, needs to get job or do something constructive.

He makes false statements all of the time. Mocks my career and education, mocks my husbands career, mock my son's career, mocks my friends and their beliefs, constantly tries to discredit even State awarded credentials, all to minimize and marginalize those that disagree with him/her.

So why do I mock TH, because he mocks others constantly. Chrys may call him smooth and clever, I disagree.

I think greasy, and narcissistic fit much better. He/she is either a retired attorney that has become a prolific bloviator, or a young attorney that is so poor at his day job, that he/she can't get work and has too much time to harass others on the internet.

He/she likes to challenge others education on the internet, yet I have seen no evidence of his/her education level. His communication style resembles that of a used car salesman/greasy attorney, not someone who is highly educated. Now there is a "REASONABLE INFERENCE".

noguru

Christ's Word;3309451[B said:
]He/she likes to challenge others education on the internet, yet I have seen no evidence of his/her education level. [/B] His communication style resembles that of a used car salesman/greasy attorney, not someone who is highly educated. Now there is a "REASONABLE INFERENCE".

I have not seen TH challenge many other peoples education level on this site. Apparently you are one of the few (if there has actually been more than just you) exceptions to that. I think you ought to take a different route, if you really want to make a convincing argument. But that is just my opinion, feel free to discard that as you see fit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And I will ad to that, no one could have a real job, and post all of the garbage TH posts, he/she, whoever, needs to get job or do something constructive.
So you're talking to yourself now? Interesting.

He makes false statements all of the time.
I don't and I've challenged you, publicly, to produce more than your breath on the subject. Instead you do this sort of thing. And there's a reason for that.

Mocks my career
No, let's be clear about that. You claimed at some point to be in the mental health care profession. I mock the claim, not the profession.

and education,
What education? Supra.

mocks my husbands career,
Nope. Supra.

mock my son's career,
You have an imaginary son now? When did that happen? And don't forget to remember me mocking grandpa and that three legged dog you saved or whatever you pull out of your hat.

mocks my friends
(see: son)

and their beliefs,
Like you, no idea what you're talking about.

constantly tries to discredit even State awarded credentials,
What credentials acknowledged where?

all to minimize and marginalize those that disagree with him/her.
You're no more confused about my gender than I am about your rationality. Your earliest rabid insults, the ones that were part of the reason for your "vacation" establish that pretty clearly. And I don't mock people for disagreement, again. Most of my friends here (and chrys will loudly tell you I have a great many) disagree with me on one thing or another.

Next.

So why do I mock TH,
Best guess? Because you want attention.

because he mocks others constantly.
Mostly I mock irrationality. Occasionally, as with you, that spills over where the comments cannot be separated from the character or want thereof.

I think greasy, and narcissistic fit much better.
Of course you do.

He/she is either a retired attorney
No. I'm just not practicing at present. And if things go according to plan I'll return here and there as an unfunded poverty lawyer once Jack is in a good school.

He/she likes to challenge others education on the internet,
Not really. Produce me doing that broadly. Question yours? Absolutely.

yet I have seen no evidence of his/her education level.
Then you should read more widely. Else, inquire with AMR, someone whose reputation for honesty is established. He'll verify I am precisely what I hold myself out to be.

His communication style resembles that of a used car salesman/greasy attorney,
See, you undid yourself in the midst of your own side bar rant. No evidence followed by my speech resembling an attorney's. You're your own punch line, aren't you...

not someone who is highly educated.
And now back to the first premise. See, that's so poorly thought out and internally contradictory that it goes into the "supports my suspicion that your familiarity with the mental health care profession is on the other side of it" column.

Now there is a "REASONABLE INFERENCE".
Thanks. I thought so too. :D

[

Charity

I think, As adults often force their own reality threw small children, the governments Force their reality threw The Nation. Reaction is insignificant to authority's Pain an suffering.

To Often "Reality's" are Just Icing on THE cake, not the cake.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You are like the elephant in the room, maybe you are the one with problems, not chrys?

Eventually CW, you'll realize that the elephant's not really in the room, it's just on the telly.

When you realize that, you'll be able to turn down the volume or click the off button and the elephant will be gone. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it works for me
And yet you still talk about me. :think: Don't get me wrong, I'm all for your practical ignore tactic. It saves time when you make a sweepingly insulting remark about women or lay claim to a second standard when it comes to who gets called a "baby killer" or when you insult and drive off a decent guy, the way you managed with LMOHM. Then I can note it and your practice without all the side bar inquiry on your part offered to stall and distance.

And the same goes for Sod/resurrection. When he posts a "Jap" comment as he did the other day, or becomes an instant hypocrite, as he did with faux criticism aimed inferentially at me for not giving the Sandy Hook thread the maturity of staying on point and then gives out a repost of two people joking in that thread and crowns it with an "lol". I don't mind the ignore. It won't alter my calling the practice but it just cuts down on the clutter of having to respond to the disingenuous. So...thanks and by all means to the both of you.

Christ's Word

And yet you still talk about me. :think:

It won't alter my calling the practice but it just cuts down on the clutter of having to respond to the disingenuous.

No, you talk about yourself way more than anyone talks about you.

Your overly long blowhard posts ARE THE CLUTTER.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, you talk about yourself way more than anyone talks about you.
She said, talking about me even though I wasn't talking to her. :D

I know you like making claims you can't back, but shouldn't you be out trying to find that claim you made about the thing I didn't actually say.

I mean, I did say if you produced it I'd be happy to vacate the premises.

Your overly long blowhard posts are the clutter.
I actually don't tend to write very long posts. But it depends on the subject.

I just respond to every point someone makes and quote them, if you can imagine.

And I see chrys is lifting you out of the red. :chuckle: Good for you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is comments like this that make you who you are. Misleading people in thinking that Chrys is lifting me out of the red.
I'll admit it's a guess, but it's an educated one. I wouldn't expect you to admit to it. You won't even face your own words. But if I'm wrong on the point I apologize.

:e4e:

Christ's Word

I'll admit it's a guess, but it's an educated one. I wouldn't expect you to admit to it. You won't even face your own words. But if I'm wrong on the point I apologize.

:e4e:

We all see how you are, you arrogant jerk....."A guess", "an assumption", "a reasonable inference". Yet you are never right, and once again, what you say is not true.

Here is the truth, I have received positive rep from 9 different members here in the past few days, mostly for calling you the manipulative cad that you are.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
We all see how you are, you arrogant jerk.....
Well, we can't all be as sweet as you unless we want the FCC involved.

"A guess", "an assumption", "a reasonable inference".
The last one doesn't belong. Was that the test? :think:

Yet your never right, and once again, what you say is not true.
Is this like when you said that I said your Denver Seminary didn't offer two specific degrees when I didn't say that at all? And then I said quote me and I'll leave and fail to and you leave and you ran like Jesse Owens at an Olympics?

Here is the truth, I have received positive rep from 9 different members here in the past few days, mostly for calling you the manipulative cad that you are.
Oh, then I could tell you what they have in common (and likely name them). They've been in your shoes. Called and sputtering to keep up appearances while you name call and dance away from backing your play.

Last edited:

Christ's Word

They've been in your shoes. Called and sputtering to keep up appearances while you name call and dance away from backing your play.

More jibberish to cover up the fact that you are not as popular as you think you are.

As far as dancing goes, I prefer the road less traveled, and in that regard, you are a superhighway.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 14th, 2012 10:15 AM

toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Hmmmm

Nice thread you got going here Knight.