toldailytopic: Predictions for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
It's there for mechanical purposes only.

3in1oil.jpg

And a belated Merry Christmas to you Nydhogg.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I will be playing bass in a sludge metal band before April. That's my resolution ;).

(No risk at all to make it. We only need a drummer :p, and sludge drummers are a dime a dozen)

First rehearsals with my new guitarist start next week, when I get the new bass, cuz the old bass took a blow too many and became uncomfortable to play.

Need a violinist/vocalist?

I'm more about the symphonic metal though.

ragTagblues

Because God says that you should be sober and alert, or because (like Nydhogg), meth was hard on your teeth?

Mainly for health reasons and the fact that I pretty much wasted 3 years of my life, 3 years I won't get back.

I've been meaning to ask: since an atheist believes in "nothing", when they look into a mirror, what do they see?

Since I am atheist my reflection is see through . . . .

Like everybody else in the world ASC, I see myself, but hey if you haven't figured that out there are some ancient tribes in the world who have never seen their reflection so maybe you should join up . . . It may make you feel superior!

Sealeaf

2011 is going to be a rough year. The Mayan calander runs out in 2012 so we have to get through all the end times tribulations during 2011.

And if you believe that, may I interest you in my fine collection of bridges.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Is it just me, or has aSeattleCrackhead become more of a tool than usual as of late?

I might have to take him of ignore just for the lols.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
What do you know of my lifestyle?

Where shall I start?

I worked a vice detail for many years and arrested dozens and dozens of homosexuals. So I know of the promiscuous, disease ridden, deviant homosexual lifestyle.

I live in a city where moral degenerates are "celebrated", and people that believe in God and His laws are scorned.

I've studied the gay agenda, and know that is currently the biggest threat to our Christian founded nation. No other "sin" is as well organized, politically backed and financially sound as your "lifestyle"is; a godless movement that wants to redefine valuable American institutions, and hence destroy America.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Where shall I start?

I worked a vice detail for many years and arrested dozens and dozens of homosexuals. So I know of the promiscuous, disease ridden, deviant homosexual lifestyle.

I live in a city where moral degenerates are "celebrated", and people that believe in God and His laws are scorned.

I've studied the gay agenda, and know that is currently the biggest threat to our Christian founded nation. No other "sin" is as well organized, politically backed and financially sound as your "lifestyle"is; a godless movement that wants to redefine valuable American institutions, and hence destroy America.

And this has what to do with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.