toldailytopic: Predictions for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Just doing your own "thing", right? Ah the luxury of being able to justify in your own mind what is right and what is wrong.
Right and wrong is actually pretty simple. You don't need a book with stories of magic trees to tell you not to go around raping people.

And correct me if I'm wrong here, but they are as follows (the two losers that posted after you have given me your standards before):

1) Consensual
2) Adults (for now, until homosexual's get rid of those thilly thilly age of consent laws)
3) Harm*

*Loser #1, rTb came up with that one. Of course he's not smart enough to see the harm done due to a society's moral decay.

The may come as a shock to you, but I'm all for age of consent laws.

Oh yes, the "B" in the GLBTQQ&A acronym. "Which gender shall I have sex with this week?"
I'm incredibly picky about who I have sex with. Gender just is not one of the things I'm picky about.

The last time I checked, having red hair doesn't make one a moral degenerate.
Neither does being bisexual.
Put the bong down for a minute doper and listen VERY closely:
You should take your own advice there.

What if I could prove that P-66's lifestyle effects my life and the entire country that surrounds me; could I make it my "damn business" then?
I'd say one of us would be pulling off a really neat trick. There's like 3,100 miles between us. How could I possibly be effecting your life? What? Because I'm some random tranny on a message board? Whoopty-doo! Step away from the computer and live life. There's more to life than being some pathetic loser pretending to be a cop and claiming moral authority. If I am, from this far away, effecting your life in the slightest, you have failed at life.

And you still have yet to say anything true or relevant about my life.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSeattleConserv
Just doing your own "thing", right? Ah the luxury of being able to justify in your own mind what is right and what is wrong.

Right and wrong is actually pretty simple. You don't need a book with stories of magic trees to tell you not to go around raping people.

It's obvious that you need "The Book" to tell you not to go around sleeping with members of both sexes (and who knows what other "things" that you might be into), as you haven't learned it on your own.

Quote:
And correct me if I'm wrong here, but they are as follows (the two losers that posted after you have given me your standards before):

1) Consensual
2) Adults (for now, until homosexual's get rid of those thilly thilly age of consent laws)
3) Harm*

*Loser #1, rTb came up with that one. Of course he's not smart enough to see the harm done due to a society's moral decay.

The may come as a shock to you, but I'm all for age of consent laws.

Excuse the pun, but that makes you "queer" in a movement full of "queers":

Child molestation and the Homosexual Movement
http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/PnSx/HSx/MolestChild-BaldwinS.html

I've already shown you the original "gay rights platform"; but will show you #7 again.

Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.
http://article8.org/docs/general/platform.htm

Quote:
Oh yes, the "B" in the GLBTQQ&A acronym. "Which gender shall I have sex with this week?"

I'm incredibly picky about who I have sex with. Gender just is not one of the things I'm picky about.

Obviously not as picky as most people. When Christians date, their top priority is that the person that they're dating has "opposite plumbing" than what they have.

Quote:

Neither does being bisexual.

Then define "moral degenerate". Wait, let me guess: someone like me that doesn't approve of the "do your own thing" (whatever your "thing" might be) lifestyle?

Quote:
What if I could prove that P-66's lifestyle effects my life and the entire country that surrounds me; could I make it my "damn business" then?

I'd say one of us would be pulling off a really neat trick. There's like 3,100 miles between us. How could I possibly be effecting your life? What? Because I'm some random tranny on a message board? Whoopty-doo! Step away from the computer and live life. There's more to life than being some pathetic loser pretending to be a cop and claiming moral authority. If I am, from this far away, effecting your life in the slightest, you have failed at life.

I have many faults, but I sleep well knowing that the next morning I'll be putting on jeans instead of a dress. Do you make those "difficult decisions" the night before, or just sleep on it?

The former meth addict currently known as Nydhogg showed his true (wretched) colors in an earlier post, acknowledging that there is indeed a "culture war", and that the perverts currently are "ahead" (if you want to call turning our country into a sewer "ahead" then so be it).

I honestly don't think you have the intelligence to understand what moral decay means. You're too tied up (ummmm..if that's a game you and what's it's name play, I don't wanna know) in your own little "dress up world" to know, or even care about what's going on in the country that surrounds you.

And you still have yet to say anything true or relevant about my life.

I just did, but you won't be able to grasp it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Normally you'd have to visit a head trauma ward or your nearest public restroom to find the quality of discernment we at TOL have in abundance thanks to ASCon. :plain:
You know, responding to him does not make you any better.

What's that anti-rust oil for?
That's what I was thinking. Salt water causes rust, and you don't produce tears, so...:eek:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Neither does calling people attempting to engage you civilly morons. So go lecture a mirror. :D
I don't call people 'morons' unless they're morons. And you're just entrenching yourself is pride by ignoring the validity of what I said simply because you see me as guilty of something similar.

Of course, if you actually cared you'd take into consideration how long ago I called someone a moron. But it matters not to you if I removed the proverbial beam from my eye, because you'd rather selfishly keep yours; all the while screaming, "It's mine!"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And do you have a clue what it means that it's been a week? You don't think something has changed in that week?

There are a lot of fat people on diets this week.

There are a lot of smokers that won't smoke this week.

There are a lot of people that won't get drunk this week.

It's that time of the year.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSeattleConserv

It's obvious that you need "The Book" to tell you not to go around sleeping with members of both sexes (and who knows what other "things" that you might be into), as you haven't learned it on your own.
I've learned that it does not harm myself or anyone else.
Quote:

1) Consensual
3) Harm*

Excuse the pun, but that makes you "queer" in a movement full of "queers":

Child molestation and the Homosexual Movement
http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/PnSx/HSx/MolestChild-BaldwinS.html

I've already shown you the original "gay rights platform"; but will show you #7 again.

Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.
http://article8.org/docs/general/platform.htm
That's not something I personally agree with, nor can I honestly say I know of anyone that is gay agreeing with such a thing.

Quote:

Obviously not as picky as most people. When Christians date, their top priority is that the person that they're dating has "opposite plumbing" than what they have.
Real Christians do not date, they have short, supervised, arranged courtships followed by marriage. Read your Bible moron.

Aside from that, I look for desirable qualities in an individual and don't concern myself with "plumbing." I fell in love with an individual, not a set of organs.
Quote:

Then define "moral degenerate". Wait, let me guess: someone like me that doesn't approve of the "do your own thing" (whatever your "thing" might be) lifestyle?
Someone who has no morals. That's not you, is it? We just disagree on at least a few things when it comes to what is moral and what isn't. I personally choose not to do anything that harms me or anyone else. I live my life as I see fit. If you don't agree with it, too bad, go cry in your Bible. It does not affect you.
Quote:

I have many faults, but I sleep well knowing that the next morning I'll be putting on jeans instead of a dress. Do you make those "difficult decisions" the night before, or just sleep on it?
What I wear depends on what the situation demands or on whatever I feel like wearing. I really don't care what you wear. Why is what I wear of any concern at all to you?

The former meth addict currently known as Nydhogg showed his true (wretched) colors in an earlier post, acknowledging that there is indeed a "culture war", and that the perverts currently are "ahead" (if you want to call turning our country into a sewer "ahead" then so be it).
There's only a culture war because people feel the need to be bigoted scum.
I honestly don't think you have the intelligence to understand what moral decay means.
Sure I do. And I'm a lot more intelligent than you may think, I did study at one of the top schools in the world. But I was studying science there. Still, by all means, if you want to talk about moral decay, I'm game.
You're too tied up (ummmm..if that's a game you and what's it's name play, I don't wanna know) in your own little "dress up world" to know, or even care about what's going on in the country that surrounds you.
Actually I'm quite busy with my 2 jobs, college, my performing hobby, and taking care of my parents who are both elderly and disabled. I actually got in to teaching because of my concerns for this country, which I'm sure differ greatly from yours.

And just so you know, games that my girlfriend and I play are either on the Xbox or PC. Which lately is Fallout New Vegas, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Minecraft, and Eve Online. We also enjoy a game of Warhammer 40K, which works out great for us as she has Blood Angels and Crimson Fists and I have Chaos Noise Marines and Orks.

I just did, but you won't be able to grasp it.
No, you didn't. Are you in some manner trying to say that I am in any sense responsible or share any blame in a moral decay that from a Puritan standpoint has in motion for the last hundred or so years?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't call people 'morons' unless they're morons.
No. Words mean things and that word wasn't applicable to any number of people you decided to respond to after that fashion...I saw it as an emotionally charged defense mechanism on your part, but one that still warranted correction.

And you're just entrenching yourself is pride by ignoring the validity of what I said simply because you see me as guilty of something similar.
I engage ASCon on occasion because he needs to find opposition, because decency demands a challenge be made to indecency. Now I had him on ignore for a time, but a remark of his reflected in another person's post brought him back into my sights, at least temporarily. And I hold there is a difference in quality between the hurling of names, like school yard children, and the employment of wit. The first is little more than the parroting of a dictionary, and errantly as often as not; the second course has a more pronounced impact on the subject by allowing a broad amusement to couple the censure.

Of course, if you actually cared you'd take into consideration how long ago I called someone a moron.
I haven't bumped into you in a while. My last impression was the rule I'd grown accustomed to with you...where I'd object and, after an exchange or two, you'd hurl the referenced designation followed by my note of regret and then your proclamation that you didn't care what I thought...that sort of thing. If you've altered methodology, I'm happy to hear it.

But it matters not to you if I removed the proverbial beam from my eye,
Assumptive, which was a bit of that beam. Rather, the last time I had the occasion to converse with you the rule was other, accepting your inference. I'd say huzzah to a change and it would very much matter, though I can't say you should expect me to have knowledge of it absent a more recent exchange or your indicating it to me in some form of communication. I really don't monitor/follow people about the place. :idunno:

because you'd rather selfishly keep yours;
The distinction between the two practices being noted above and, to a lesser extent, below.

all the while screaming, "It's mine!"
The only people who have ever been treated to a personal excoriation by me are the sort who initiated it, either with me or a friend of mine. If someone advances a lie or an attempt at some other artless bit of character assassination then I can either ignore it, respond with an equally droll counter, or answer in such a way as to set out both their falsity, the fruitlessness of their cause, and their present inability to compete else.

And that latter part has always been my preference. :e4e:

Last edited:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
P66 keeps to his own business. Doesn't appear to need that book at all.
1. Expose one's private inclinations publicly.
2. Get called on it for various reasons.
3. Complain bitterly that one's privacy is being violated.
4. :darwinsm:

Quasar1011

My prediction for 2011: Someone on TOL will call someone else on TOL a fool, even though Jesus said not to do so.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Here's a predication for 2011:

A mysterious donor will come up with the $2.95 initiation fee for a certain unnamed lawyer to join his favorite organization: The American Civil Liberties Union.

Once that unnamed lawyer joins his favorite organization, he will use the power of the communist founded and controlled leftwing organization to perform the first "internet wedding" between a bisexual transvestite and his transexual lover on a Christian theology site.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here's a predication for 2011:

A mysterious donor will come up with the $2.95 initiation fee for a certain unnamed lawyer to join his favorite organization: The American Civil Liberties Union...
So you can't even get the dues right. :chuckle:

I predict that you're going to say any number of humorous things in 2011, though sadly not when you mean to...and by sadly I mean, of course, for you. :D

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No. Words mean things and that word wasn't applicable to any number of people you decided to respond to after that fashion...
Uh huh. Sure. Right. Whatever.

I saw it as an emotionally charged defense mechanism on your part, but one that still warranted correction.
And what supposed emotion was this? Let me guess; anger? That isn't how I express my anger. And the people on TOL who have made me angry have not been called idiots, morons, etc. when they've done so.

I engage ASCon on occasion because he needs to find opposition, because decency demands a challenge be made to indecency.
Well, that explains why he challenges you, but why do you retaliate and claim it's to show yourself to be better than he, when it does no such thing?

Now I had him on ignore for a time, but a remark of his reflected in another person's post brought him back into my sights, at least temporarily. And I hold there is a difference in quality between the hurling of names, like school yard children, and the employment of wit. The first is little more than the parroting of a dictionary, and errantly as often as not; the second course has a more pronounced impact on the subject by allowing a broad amusement to couple the censure.
Do you need a tissue?

I haven't bumped into you in a while. My last impression was the rule I'd grown accustomed to with you...where I'd object and, after an exchange or two, you'd hurl the referenced designation followed by my note of regret and then your proclamation that you didn't care what I thought...that sort of thing. If you've altered methodology, I'm happy to hear it.
I don't care what you think.

Assumptive, which was a bit of that beam. Rather, the last time I had the occasion to converse with you the rule was other, accepting your inference. I'd say huzzah to a change and it would very much matter, though I can't say you should expect me to have knowledge of it absent a more recent exchange or your indicating it to me in some form of communication. I really don't monitor/follow people about the place. :idunno:
Your interactions with ASC say otherwise.

The distinction between the two practices being noted above and, to a lesser extent, below.
:blabla:

The only people who have ever been treated to a personal excoriation by me are the sort who initiated it, either with me or a friend of mine. If someone advances a lie or an attempt at some other artless bit of character assassination then I can either ignore it, respond with an equally droll counter, or answer in such a way as to set out both their falsity, the fruitlessness of their cause, and their present inability to compete else.

And that latter part has always been my preference. :e4e:
Probably because you're full of yourself.

My prediction for 2011: Someone on TOL will call someone else on TOL a fool, even though Jesus said not to do so.
Really? Are you sure that's what Jesus said? If it is, why did so many after do so, in His name? Why did Paul call the Galatians foolish, if we're not supposed to do so?:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.