Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Newscasters will continue to get fired for speaking the truth.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Don't do drugs anymore; but nice try dopey . . .

Because God says that you should be sober and alert, or because (like Nydhogg), meth was hard on your teeth?

As for booze, had to work at 7 o'clock this morning so had a quiet evening in with some friends . . .

An atheist with a job (hallelujah!). I bet with all the video rentals yesterday, it was a busy day for you.

Did you have fun getting all self righteous in the mirror just for someone to talk to?

I've been meaning to ask: since an atheist believes in "nothing", when they look into a mirror, what do they see?

Arthur Brain

Well, I was going to predict that Connie will continue to act like a moronic, witless, obnoxious goon but as that's already transpired then it's ceased to be prediction and rather observation, so for an actual prediction I predict that SD will continue to cut and paste the internet....

:plain:

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
aSC - it's GOP, not GoD...

Hope that clears some things up for you.:thumb:

I left the GOP when the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that doesn't believe in the laws of GOD, were given recognition.

Once again, there is a difference between a republican and a Christian conservative.

Arthur Brain

Jefferson will continue to report it.

Even when it doesn't happen :p

Which so far has been the myriad threads 'devoted' to the topic. It's a bit like 'Police Academy'. The first isn't up to much and then the rest just get progressively worse where they really should have just stopped at part one....

Arthur Brain

I left the GOP when the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that doesn't believe in the laws of GOD, were given recognition.

Once again, there is a difference between a republican and a Christian conservative.

And there's a difference between you and a plank but the similarities outweigh it...

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I predict that with Jack on the way come late April or early May my ten post per figure will take a nose dive, leading to a net bump in ASCon's self esteem.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
I predict that with Jack on the way come late April or early May my ten post per figure will take a nose dive, leading to a net bump in ASCon's self esteem.

With the soon to be "change" in our marriage laws, I foresee a single male being able to wed an organization founded by communists, who defend child molesters and baby killers in the name of "robust freedom".

Will the ACLU take your last name counselor, or will you be known as "Town Union"?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
With the soon to be "change" in our marriage laws, I foresee a single male being able to wed an organization founded by communists, who defend child molesters and baby killers in the name of "robust freedom".

Will the ACLU take your last name counselor, or will you be known as "Town Union"?

You are to wit what Hitler was to race relations.

You are to honestly what Helen Keller was to finger painting.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I don't watch Ellen, Rosie, Oprah, The view or anything that most women like.

Women embarrass me they way they idolize some of those people.

Yeah she watches all those. I wouldn't say she idolizes them though. My dad thinks my mom is turning into a lesbian because she watches Ellen. I can't help but laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.