toldailytopic: Predictions for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I predict I will spend a considerable portion of my income on PC and Xbox games. And also a portion of it on Warhammer 40K.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Well, I was going to predict that Connie will continue to act like a moronic, witless, obnoxious goon but as that's already transpired then it's ceased to be prediction and rather observation, so for an actual prediction I predict that SD will continue to cut and paste the internet....

:plain:

Will Arthur Brain move out of "Mother's" basement in 2011?

I'll go with Las Vegas odds: 1,000,000 to 1 that he won't.

Arthur Brain

Will Arthur Brain move out of "Mother's" basement in 2011?

I'll go with Las Vegas odds: 1,000,000 to 1 that he won't.

Actually I live amongst my bunny brethren Connie so be original and pay attention dude. I know your attention span matches your IQ but this can be a year for growth! :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Actually I live amongst my bunny brethren Connie so be original and pay attention dude. I know your attention span matches your IQ but this can be a year for growth! :thumb:
Normally you'd have to visit a head trauma ward or your nearest public restroom to find the quality of discernment we at TOL have in abundance thanks to ASCon. :plain:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Normally you'd have to visit a head trauma ward or your nearest public restroom to find the quality of discernment we at TOL have in abundance thanks to ASCon. :plain:
Yup! And it is never too early to start campaigning for Truth-smacker of the Year 2011. ;)

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Town Heretic will be on line even more in 2011. Why? He will be up at many odd hours for a blessed purpose soon to appear later this year. ;)

AMR

I predict that with Jack on the way come late April or early May my ten post per figure will take a nose dive, leading to a net bump in ASCon's self esteem.

:squint:

AMR

Nydhogg

I will be playing bass in a sludge metal band before April. That's my resolution ;).

(No risk at all to make it. We only need a drummer :p, and sludge drummers are a dime a dozen)

First rehearsals with my new guitarist start next week, when I get the new bass, cuz the old bass took a blow too many and became uncomfortable to play.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Could you confine yourself to comments to people who actually post on TOL and stop referencing their relatives?
You only demean yourself by such behavior.

So telling your caretaker (I assume a relative) to remind you to take your meds is a "no no"?

bybee

So telling your caretaker (I assume a relative) to remind you to take your meds is a "no no"?

I appreciate your concern for my well being but, really it isn't necessary.
The fact that I am an elderly woman seems to make me fodder for your barbs.
I do exercise great restraint in my responses to you, somewhat like an elephant stepping over a lizard so as not to get her feet dirty.

Arthur Brain

I'll use the words that a wise lady used after telling her an associate of mine was going in for open heart surgery:

"I didn't know he [you] had one."

A good friend of mine has been battling (and overcoming) brain cancer during the last few years. His words upon the initial scan were somewhat similar in a self deprecating fashion. In your case lets just remove the 'self' and retain a healthy scepticism....

Status
Not open for further replies.