toldailytopic: Predictions for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Sure I understand the difference, but how am I amoral?

You still have yet to tell me anything relevant about my lifestyle.

I'd have to find the post, but as I recall it was a dialogue between you and Lighthouse where you didn't even recognize that homosexuality is sinful.

"having no moral standards, restraints, or principles; unaware of or indifferent to questions of right or wrong: a completely amoral person.

Regarding your lifestyle: identifying yourself as a homosexual and your "partner" as a transexual, tells me enough about your lifestyle.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I'd have to find the post, but as I recall it was a dialogue between you and Lighthouse where you didn't even recognize that homosexuality is sinful.
I don't see it as sinful, so what?

"having no moral standards, restraints, or principles; unaware of or indifferent to questions of right or wrong: a completely amoral person.
But I do have moral standards, just not the same as yours.

Regarding your lifestyle: identifying yourself as a homosexual and your "partner" as a transexual, tells me enough about your lifestyle.
Actually I'm bisexual. And I don't think that really tells you any more about my lifestyle than my having red hair.

ragTagblues

Now he's clairvoyant . . . He clearly enjoys looking in on you P-66 maybe you should give him his monies worth, it might bring him out of the closet!

I understand if you wouldn't though, I mean you could do better, to hell with it, the salmonella bacteria could do better!

;)

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Now he's clairvoyant . . . He clearly enjoys looking in on you P-66 maybe you should give him his monies worth, it might bring him out of the closet!

I understand if you wouldn't though, I mean you could do better, to hell with it, the salmonella bacteria could do better!

;)

Sorry, I'm not one for putting on peep shows, and if I was, I doubt he could afford it on his McMinimum wage from his McJob.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSeattleConserv

I don't see it as sinful, so what?

Just doing your own "thing", right? Ah the luxury of being able to justify in your own mind what is right and what is wrong.

Quote:

But I do have moral standards, just not the same as yours.

And correct me if I'm wrong here, but they are as follows (the two losers that posted after you have given me your standards before):

1) Consensual
2) Adults (for now, until homosexual's get rid of those thilly thilly age of consent laws)
3) Harm*

*Loser #1, rTb came up with that one. Of course he's not smart enough to see the harm done due to a society's moral decay.

Quote:

Actually I'm bisexual. And I don't think that really tells you any more about my lifestyle than my having red hair.

Oh yes, the "B" in the GLBTQQ&A acronym. "Which gender shall I have sex with this week?" The last time I checked, having red hair doesn't make one a moral degenerate.

Nydhogg

Apparently not. It doesn't tell you the "Persephone's life is none of your damn business" that common human civility would require.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Apparently not. It doesn't tell you the "Persephone's life is none of your damn business" that common human civility would require.

Put the bong down for a minute doper and listen VERY closely:

What if I could prove that P-66's lifestyle effects my life and the entire country that surrounds me; could I make it my "damn business" then?

Nydhogg

Not really.

Being offended by something or considering that something is immoral gives you no authority to meddle in other people's business on the first place.

You Puritans really need to understand the divide between "Your business" and "Other people's business."
Generally, the things you rail about are other people's business.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Vikings will place near the back of the pack in the play offs.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by aSeattleConserv
What if I could prove that P-66's lifestyle effects my life and the entire country that surrounds me; could I make it my "damn business" then?

Not really.

More important things to do Nydhogg? Did a fresh shipment of dope just come in, or has your attention span shortened so much due to the fact you have little brain cells left?

Being offended by something or considering that something is immoral gives you no authority to meddle in other people's business on the first place.

PAH-lease Nydhogg. Unlike your touchy feely TOL'ers, I don't get offended. I've been around filth like you for years, and understand exactly how you think. I've been spit on, bitten, stabbed in the back (the coward didn't have the guts to pull the knife on me when I was facing him) and called every filthy name in the book (and some that aren't in the book).

I'm talking about things that are visible to the educated eye, a society's moral decay: broken marriages, destroyed families, crime, child and spousal abuse, drug and alcohol addiction, etc. etc. etc.

As mentioned before, understanding things like that are above your one brain cell "pay scale".

Nydhogg

I've been spit on, bitten, stabbed in the back (the coward didn't have the guts to pull the knife on me when I was facing him) and called every filthy name in the book (and some that aren't in the book).

You worked a Vice detail. You deserved every piece of it and then some.
Why, you'll ask? For meddling in other people's business.

Arthur Brain

Put the bong down for a minute doper and listen VERY closely:

Nope. What folk get up to that doesn't break the law ain't none of your business Connie. Don't cry into your kool aid too much because of that.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

You worked a Vice detail. You deserved every piece of it and then some.
Why, you'll ask? For meddling in other people's business.

In all honesty I wager the closest ASC's come to law enforcement is via watching 'Hill Street Blues'....

If he's an actual cop then I'm the UN defence council. As has been pointed out prior I doubt his 'superiors' would be happy to see what he posts on here if he actually did work for the police....

:plain:

ragTagblues

In all honesty I wager the closest ASC's come to law enforcement is via watching 'Hill Street Blues'....

If he's an actual cop then I'm the UN defence council. As has been pointed out prior I doubt his 'superiors' would be happy to see what he posts on here if he actually did work for the police....

:plain:

Human Resources would have a field day . . .

I currently find myself in command of the French Foreign Legion, and I can roll of any number of fantasies to prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.