The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You see, GT's comment?

She is happy to go along with Zionism.

She is so puffed up claiming to be sinless. she is full of ego.

She does not know Jesus' love and claiming to obey all Jesus' commands.

I am not surprised if she is Zionist. She is strong pro-military.

EE, soon you will be shunned by MADs because you are kissing up with their enemy.

I added "not" after "does".

I am not a Zionist.

This country would be overtaken by another if others did not know we had a strong military.

You take payment from the US Military.

Jesus said he knew no greater faith in Israel, and he said it about a man who had SOLDIERS under him.

Luke 7:9 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, "I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel."

Tell us why Jesus did not do what you do?

Tell us why Jesus did not rebuke the man he said that about since he had soldiers under him?

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinism is one of the easiest of all religions to refute.

1. It is not according to the Bible.
2. It is in opposition to the Gospel and justification by faith.
3. It subverts the nature and Character of God.

God's Truth

You just described too how easy it is to refute you beliefs of faith only.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You don't even realize you are adopting some of Calvin's teachings. It is one of main ones.

God's Truth

Now...... [MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] walks up to the house of Calvinism with a piece of paper, hammer and nail. He looks at its well trafficked door and places the piece of paper as high as he can reach. He takes the single nail and pins the top of the piece of paper to the door. The Hammer swings back and... "Bang, Bang, Bang". The 6 Theses hang on the door as simple, irrefutable scriptural truths.

1: Is God a promoter of Sin? Absolutely Not
Scripture for 1
2: Let no man teach you
Scripture for 2
3: Let your yes be yes and your no be no, anything else is from the evil one
Scripture for 3
4: God shows no favoritism
Scripture for 4
5: God is Love
Scripture for 5
6: Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is, in fact, the one thing that still stands when all else has fallen.
Scripture for 6

....... Simple, Straight from scripture and Fully Defensible by every word of scripture.

Before you laugh and think 6 scripture references can't put Calvinism in Check Mate, I will explain.

1: Is God a promoter of Sin? Absolutely Not

The concept of "free will" is the key to this Galatians reference.

2: Let no man teach you

The defense of any extra biblical document as entry into scholarly, theological debate is rendered as heresy by this simple 1 John reference.

3: Let your yes be yes and your no be no, anything else is from the evil one

This Matthew reference fully destroys a doctrine based believer's ability to skirt around any direct question with a wall of theological effort.

4: God shows no favoritism

This James reference is razor sharp and when used in conjunction with 1 - 3, it becomes impossible to defend the doctrine of election and reprobation.

5: God is Love

Calvinism must narrow the scope of God's Love to support its claim that God specifically created and reprobated certain persons to "eternal" punishment. This 1 John reference makes it impossible to deny that Love is God's supreme attribute. (Note: Calvin taught eternal hell fire, thus it is impossible to soften this from reformed doctrine)

6: Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is, in fact, the one thing that still stands when all else has fallen.

This excerpt from 1st Corinthians makes it irrefutable that God's Love has no bounds or limits.

Together, these simple scriptures force concession, denial of biblical truth or acknowledgement that Reformed Theology is just another doctrine of men that divides believers with dishonest assertions.

Link to my fully disclosed motivation for posting this

In-depth disclosure of my full motivation

To be direct... All 6 work interchangeably together (flawlessly) as crossed swords that are poised to undo the Spiritual damage that this doctrine, that is named after a man, has done.

This is the OP.

Musterion, and Meshak, and others discuss this or move on.

This OP has great revelations from God's Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.