The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Sister, if it is extra biblical it is all subject to 1 John 2:27. I believe Mid Acts Dispensationalist's despise extra biblical doctrine, but I can't speak for them.

She is trying to get you to go after them instead.

She needs to stop trying to derail the topic.

The Madists here are allowed to say whatever they want to those who discuss with them, because MAD is the belief of TOL and is allowed that.

You are an enemy to Meshak because you are a trinitarian.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
She is trying to get you to go after them instead.

She needs to stop trying to derail the topic.

The Madists here are allowed to say whatever they want to those who discuss with them, because MAD is the belief of TOL and is allowed that.

You are an enemy to Meshak because you are a trinitarian.

Wise words sister!

Thank you.

I have placed her on ignore for the sake of this thread. If she begins to contribute, please inform me and I will take her off ignore.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fair enough

# Thanks for shutting down my whining Martyrdom gag.
# You are right Tambora. I accept your rebuke
I'm not rebuking.
Just saying that it does nothing for the argument.

We see this sort of thing a lot.
You didn't answer, so that proves you can't. WRONG.
I'm in the minority so I must be right (because, you know, the bible says narrow is the way and few find it). WRONG.
Or vise versa and say I must be right because the majority of scholars think the same. WRONG.
etc.
etc.
etc.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see, GT's comment?

She is happy to go along with Zionism.

She is so puffed up claiming to be sinless. she is full of ego.

She does not know Jesus' love and claiming to obey all Jesus' commands.

I am not surprised if she is Zionist. She is strong pro-military.

EE, soon you will be shunned by MADs because you are kissing up with their enemy.

I added "not" after "does".

musterion

WRONG.

There are several MADs here that have gotten banned for saying things they shouldn't have.

TOL upholds the doctrine of MAD through scripture study. NOT by saying whatever they want to anyone.

Lying is still a sin, GT.

My current infraction expires soon. That I even got one proves GT is a slanderous liar.

God's Truth

WRONG.

There are several MADs here that have gotten banned for saying things they shouldn't have.

TOL upholds the doctrine of MAD through scripture study. NOT by saying whatever they want to anyone.

Lying is still a sin, GT.

Can I say you are lying? Can I call you a demon drunk as John W. gets away with for a long time before anything ever happens to him.

I have done nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.