The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
For one, you're foul use of words like 'massacre', 'slaying' and so on in completely disgusting disrespect for the Reformation leaves you with no justification to sit there and talk about someone else. Especially being that you are a so called non-Catholic 'Bible believing' Christian- a stupid, overused term to try and affirm one's arbitrary positions.

Reformed doctrine is a culmination of insight from some of the most prominent historical theologians in Christian history- the fact of the matter is that you don't know what the Hell you are talking about and are acting like a child. I addressed your OP directly and you ignored it and then continued revving up your fart can of a standing.

You aren't going against Calvinism, you are going against your made up nightmare of what Calvinism is- this thread is a worthless mass of junk compiled by rookie.

No.

Scripture Please.

Historical references outside of biblical cannon do not assist your stance. If we were discussing how cannon was transmitted, you would be well in right, but the charges are scriptural and your tap dancing is noted.

Matthew 5:37
1 John 2:27

And... [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] hit the nail on the head within the first 2 sentences of #78.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
For one, you're foul use of words like 'massacre', 'slaying' and so on in completely disgusting disrespect for the Reformation leaves you with no justification to sit there and talk about someone else. Especially being that you are a so called non-Catholic 'Bible believing' Christian- a stupid, overused term to try and affirm one's arbitrary positions.

Reformed doctrine is a culmination of insight from some of the most prominent historical theologians in Christian history- the fact of the matter is that you don't know what the Hell you are talking about and are acting like a child. I addressed your OP directly and you ignored it and then continued revving up your fart can of a standing.

You aren't going against Calvinism, you are going against your made up nightmare of what Calvinism is- this thread is a worthless mass of junk compiled by rookie.

To address you in your current style of debate... do you know how daft it is to suggest we need extra biblical writings? Paul, John, Luke, Mark, Isaiah, Moses, Daniel... do you seriously think they were so terrible that they need help? Did the Holy Spirit stutter when working through mankind to transmit Scripture?

Consider this statement. "Calvinism doesn't glorify anyone but Calvinists."

Isaiah 28:9-13 points to Christ and Christ revealed all we need and then He did it further through Paul. Paul is Christs Commentary of election. Christ said it best in John 5:39.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Someone just got reported :)

Stop acting so damn belligerent, and maybe there can be some sort of debate.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Someone just got reported :)

Stop acting so damn belligerent, and maybe there can be some sort of debate.

If I get shut down, it only bolsters that this OP is correct and incontestable. Only "fear" would cause you to do such a thing.

And... You have yet to answer the OP, [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION], [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] with scripture. Name calling, undermining and reporting me only serve one purpose.

Skirting around the OP and scripture.

# I've been reported for demanding the OP is addressed with scripture and citing that anything but scripture is unacceptable to bolster ones stance.
# 2 points removed from house of Slytherin for [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]'s inability to utilize scripture in debate

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If I get shut down, it only bolsters that this OP is correct and incontestable. Only "fear" would cause you to do such a thing.

And... You have yet to answer the OP, [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION], [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] with scripture. Name calling, undermining and reporting me only serve one purpose.

Skirting around the OP and scripture.

# I've been reported for demanding the OP is addressed with scripture and citing that anything but scripture is unacceptable to bolster ones stance.

Most churches are adopting Calvinism in many ways, eve MADs, without knowing it stems from the Calvinism.

You are attacking your own.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
suit yourself with your straw man arguments.

Your NWT links The name Jesus as the name of JHVH. It's there. You are afraid to believe it. Romans 10 in your NWT specifically addresses the name to call on to be saved and then links that name to JHVH. I would appreciate a scholarly use of Scripture to prove me wrong.

I will adopt your belief if you can do so.

#Fiddle of gold for your soul.
#Will you rosin up your bow?

Link Here

God's Truth

You are being led astray by this poster, from the Gospel of Grace . . if you have a care to be warned of the various wiles of the devil.

We want to help you. We mean you no harm. I understand that you must have spent many years of your life believing on Calvinism. You probably spent much time studying it and teaching it to others. Your family members are probably reformed too; however, I know what it is to give up false beliefs and family for God's Truth, and you will not be sorry.

God's Truth

Why not rejoyce with others who claim Christ as Savior...rather than fighting about the process? Like the blind man in scripture said...'What I know is that I was blind, and now I see'.

God's Truth can be found and it matters. God tells us in the Holy Scriptures that it matters. God also wants us to be like minded. Let's strive to please the Lord.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Says you trinitaians who make simple gospel complicated.

Man sins.

Jesus Cricified.

Man saved through Jesus offering of grace.

Complicated?

Again... I discard all trinity explaination as doctrines of man.

Scripture Proves that Jesus is God, Jesus was sent by the Father and the Spirit was sent by Jesus. Scripture addresses that Father and Son are One and to see Jesus is to see the Father. The Spirit is addressed as God.

Mystery of union.

Done. I don't go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.