The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Believe what you want.
Musty knows what I'm saying.

That's what I said.

Pay attention.

Quote any Calvinist here that has said that.

That's what I said.
Pay attention.

Go reread and study harder what I wrote.

This is fun.

You go study harder and ask Musterion to help you. Musterion even explained that that is what Calvinism teaches.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wave that victim flag, GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal favorite ......

Say what you want to say. Hurry up and say it so I can correct you.

This is fun.

She needs to get rid of the victim flag and...

Wait for it
...Wait...for...it

#Surrender

#Spiritual pun

God's Truth

Tambora,

I'm going to answer for [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION].

"Obey First"

# Disclaimer: I in no way agree with the statement in quotations.

That is WHY you have misunderstandings.

You just went against 'obey' and yet you are here to try to get Calvinists and others to 'understand' the words of God. Know that is laughable, but too pathetic to laugh at.

You have to OBEY God to receive understanding.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Jesus' words were not temporary and only to a select few.

Jesus' words are forever to everyone.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

It's so easy to prove her wrong over and over and over again.
And then watch her repeat her falsehoods over and over and over again.

musterion

GT,

I'm taking your premise and walking around the block with it. Tell me if my logic is off here:

IF a believer must continue in obedience unto the end of this earthly life, else be lost forever, THEN the following stand to reason:

1. Such a person cannot have been forgiven all sins -- the potential to commit the ultimate, damning sin of apostasy/falling away remains hanging over his head;

2. Such a person cannot have been justified, given point 1.

Is that chain of reasoning consistent as far as it goes?

God's Truth

Nope. Pay attention to what she took the time to write for you.

She said she never heard a Calvinist say what we both said that Calvinism teaches about unbelievers being saved in that state of unbelief. By the way, it doesn't matter if the Calvinists deny that truth or not, for most in false denominations deny the implications of what they teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.