The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

That's the logic of your position.

If a "saved" person can end up lost, then that person has not BEEN saved; he is not SAFE in Christ, and the term "saved" is actually meaningless if not a lie.

You cannot refute that logic. No one can. Period.

Why didn't you respond to the rest of my explanation?

Why didn't you even answer the one question that I asked you?

How about talk to me about the parable of the sower explained?

Jesus says there are some who receive it with joy.

Jesus teaches us to do things.

Think about what those things are.

Paul also warns us to stand firm.

1 Thessalonians 3:8 For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.

1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Why is Paul warning us to stand firm?

Why does Paul tell us not to be deceived?

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Now tell me what you did not.

What kind of salvation do you have if you are not obeying Jesus?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you sin and keep sinning and do not talk to God about it and do not work out your salvation and do not train yourself and do not live a life worthy of what you received---then what kind of salvation do you think you have anyway?
The kind that depends on the only one's righteousness they should be depending on.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of [pay close attention] one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

If anyone is relying on their own righteous, they are relying on the righteousness of the wrong one.

GT likes to tell Christ to scoot over so she can add her own righteousness in there with His.

musterion

Why didn't you respond to the rest of my explanation?

No reason to. You proved my point and the rest of what you said is wrong.

If YOU--GT--believe there's even a 1 in 1000 chance you may end up in the Lake of Fire because you don't obey enough or don't confess every sinful word, thought, deed or impulse, then you can NOT claim to be forgiven all sin OR justified by God with the very righteousness of Christ. Because you can still be damned, and that precludes saying "I am saved."

Period.

God's Truth

No reason to. You proved my point and the rest of what you said is wrong.

If YOU--GT--believe there's even a 1 in 1000 chance you may end up in the Lake of Fire, then you can NOT claim to be forgiven all sin OR justified by God with the very righteousness of Christ.

Period.

I am sure of my salvation. I want to help others to know Jesus better and overcome the evil one.

God's Truth

I've seen this same word game from you before.

You mean that you think you're saved AT THE MOMENT and are presuming that you WILL BE saved in the end.

But you cannot say that you know you are PERMANENTLY and COMPLETELY saved and SAFE in Christ.

I know that I am permanently and completely saved and safe in Christ now and forever.

God's Truth

I just gave you friendly advice. And you cannot even see it.

You really need to get rid of your hostility.

You were only right in that you said you are not my friend. Now keep your evil help to yourself. You are the epitome of a hypocrite.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
images

Meshak Kong vs GodzTruthZilla

I knew there was a movie on it!!!

#Snort Laughing!!! Tears!!! Best...dialogue...ever!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Is there anyone in your real life you can't say that to?

I'm ashamed for doing this... it's wrong but...

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] meets Jesus finally...

Dialogue:

GT: Jesus! Finally! At last!

Jesus: I Love you my Precious daughter

GT: Oh, Jesus... Praise you!

........ Homleless, Prostitute with coke addiction walks by in background.

GT: Oh Jesus, I'm so glad I'm here! Now I can help you get rid of all these previously, disobedient people!

Jesus: Sister, Daughter... They believed on my name.

GT: What? JESUS... You no obey Jesus...

Jesus: Sister, Daughter, Lets discuss this matter.

4,000,000 heaven years later...

GT: Jesus, I understand now...

Jesus tears up...

Jesus: So you see that belief was the key?

GT: Yes Jesus...

You impute belief to those who obey...

Jesus: Soooooo... ummm... Why don't you go hang out with the Calvinist's. They need your... ummm... special way.

GT: Why Lord?

Jesus: They're pretty upset that John Calvin didn't make it.

# Horrible, fictional story. You will burn for ever if you even laughed once.
# Sigh

Can't resist.....

As GT shuffles off, Mashek screams;

"Jesus... you're a Liar! You are not God!"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are the hostile one and you are in no position to say anything about me and my beliefs.

People who claim to be sinless and saved are phony Christians. They are full of pride.

Jesus' love has nothing to do prideful people.

No matter how much you claim to be faithful and sinless, if your behavior and practice is prove otherwise, you are only spreading lies.

You can slander me all you want, you are only harming yourself.

Your pro-military position is your epitome of your faith.

You don't know Jesus' love and His teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.