The Order of Salvation

beloved57

Neither trusting or believing are works. Works are of the law (Galatians 3:2 KJV). Salvation is unto all in the dispensation of the grace of God without exception as God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

False Teaching not found in scripture!

Samie

No, WE are not all the Body of Christ. You're a universalist then, I take it?
Yes, we all are the body of Christ, because we all died when He died.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

All those who united themselves with Christ and died to sin are in him.

Robert Pate

Banned

Nothing is ours until it is received by faith.

Samie

Nothing is ours until it is received by faith.
You cannot have faith UNLESS you are first PLUGGED IN to Christ:

If one is NOT yet PLUGGED IN to Christ, he cannot bear fruit because only those in Christ can bear fruit. John 15:4, 5

If one cannot bear fruit, he cannot have faith because faith is fruit of the Spirit. Gal 5:22

Now, tell me, where did you get the power to have faith UNLESS you are first PLUGGED IN to Christ Who is the ONLY Source of power being the power of God (1 Cor 1:24)?

KJV Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Robert Pate

Banned

If one is NOT yet PLUGGED IN to Christ, he cannot bear fruit because only those in Christ can bear fruit. John 15:4, 5

If one cannot bear fruit, he cannot have faith because faith is fruit of the Spirit. Gal 5:22

Now, tell me, where did you get the power to have faith UNLESS you are first PLUGGED IN to Christ Who is the ONLY Source of power being the power of God (1 Cor 1:24)?

KJV Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

This is where faith comes from.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Of course that screws up your idea that we are all just a bunch of dumb robots.

On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel and were born again, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. Some of those Jews had participated in the crucifixion of Christ. There is great spiritual power in the Gospel. This is why Paul said, "The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation" Romans 1:16.

You really need to read your Bible so that you know these things.

Epoisses

You get plugged into Christ when you are spiritually re-born not naturally born, Samie. As usual you have the flesh before the Spirit.

Epoisses

Darn it, who went and taught us children them commandments?

Satan. He's cut off from grace so he keeps the commandments better than you. Satan's spirit is most truly revealed in the scribes and Pharisees of Christ's day who were meticulous commandment keepers.

Right Divider

Body part
Since John the baptizer preached, there was no more preaching of the old testament.

Jesus came with grace.

That is what the scriptures say.
Jesus was born UNDER the law (Gal 4:4) and taught His disciples to KEEP the law (Matthew 23:1-3). Jesus live His entire life UNDER the law. His new testament cannot start until AFTER His death (Heb 9:17).

You think that you are an Israelite under the laws, because you always quote those books that relate to Israel under the law.

You avoid, like the plague, the books written to the body of Christ by the apostle that God chose to give His dispensation of the grace of God.

God's Truth

Jesus was born UNDER the law (Gal 4:4)

And?

and taught His disciples to KEEP the law (Matthew 23:1-3).

The earthly temple was still standing and the rules for that temple still had to be obeyed.

Jesus live His entire life UNDER the law. His new testament cannot start until AFTER His death (Heb 9:17).
Jesus fulfilled the law.
The law was about Jesus.
Jesus coming to earth was prophesied about, it is what the whole old testament was about.

You think that you are an Israelite under the laws, because you always quote those books that relate to Israel under the law.
I use all the scriptures.
The new testament is the old testament revealed.
Ask for scripture if you do not recognize them.

All scripture is God breathed.

Read these scriptures.

Read how Paul says but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings.

Those prophetic writing that were made know are the old testament scriptures.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

You avoid, like the plague, the books written to the body of Christ by the apostle that God chose to give His dispensation of the grace of God.

You are not speaking the truth. I avoid nothing. I speak about the words of Christ all the time.

Robert Pate

Banned
And?

The earthly temple was still standing and the rules for that temple still had to be obeyed.

Jesus fulfilled the law.
The law was about Jesus.
Jesus coming to earth was prophesied about, it is what the whole old testament was about.

I use all the scriptures.
The new testament is the old testament revealed.
Ask for scripture if you do not recognize them.

All scripture is God breathed.

Read these scriptures.

Read how Paul says but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings.

Those prophetic writing that were made know are the old testament scriptures.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

You are not speaking the truth. I avoid nothing. I speak about the words of Christ all the time.

You speak about the law. All that the Pharisees did was talk about the law and how they kept it. This is what made them hypocrites. Like you, they didn't keep it or do it. No one can. If you think that you can it is because you don't understand that the law is the very nature and character of God. When you say that you keep the law, what you are really saying is that you are like God. We all know better.