The Order of Salvation

God's Truth

Hi Intojoy. Rough night?
You gave me an 'F' and I said you, as in have an 'F'.

Be careful how you judge because it will be how you are judged.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

glorydaz

Only to debate you.

Jesus is the Word of God it means he is speaking what God the Father says.

Nope, Jesus is the Word of God because that is His name. Revelation 19:13KJV

In the BEGINNING He was with God and was God, created all things....and became flesh and dwelt among us.

John 1:1-3KJV, John 1:14KJV

I will not be led down any of your rabbit trails.

Address this before we move on.

God's Truth

Nope, Jesus is the Word of God because that is His name. Revelation 19:13KJV
That is right. He is the Word of God and that is his name; and, he is God.

In the BEGINNING He was with God and was God, created all things....and became flesh and dwelt among us.

John 1:1-3KJV, John 1:14KJV

I will not be led down any of your rabbit trails.

Address this before we move on.

Those scriptures say Jesus was with God and was God. There is only one God and He is the Father.

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father,

Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all,

glorydaz

Jesus is the Word of God it means he is speaking what God the Father says.

WRONG. The Word is His name.

That is right. He is the Word of God and that is his name; and, he is God.

Then you admit you are wrong about how Jesus is the WORD OF GOD? He is the Word of God because He is God and not because He "is speaking what God the Father says."

Those scriptures say Jesus was with God and was God. There is only one God and He is the Father.

No, those verses say no such thing. They say the Word was with God and was God. They say nothing of the Word being the Father....or of God being the Father.

Don't jump off to other verses until you admit what is being discussed right here about the Word of God.

God's Truth

WRONG. The Word is His name.

Then you admit you are wrong about how Jesus is the WORD OF GOD? He is the Word of God because He is God and not because He "is speaking what God the Father says."

No, those verses say no such thing. They say the Word was with God and was God. They say nothing of the Word being the Father....or of God being the Father.

Don't jump off to other verses until you admit what is being discussed right here about the Word of God.

You are caught, glory, what will you do now?

YOU said it is Jesus speaking in the old testament, and it is.

HOWEVER, Jesus speaking in the old testament says that He will be Jesus' Father.

God's Truth

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

Psalm 89:26 He will call out to me, 'You are my Faher, my God, the Rock my Savior.'

Those scriptures are of Jesus speaking in the old testament about Jesus coming into the world and calling God 'Father'.

Right Divider

Body part
Same covenant gospel, just to different people at different times. Paul says Jews first then Gentiles.
Nope.

The gospel of the grace of God has nothing to do with any covenant. And the Jews first was at a certain time, but NOT NOW.

You reject the Bible and that's too bad for you.

God's Truth

Nope.

The gospel of the grace of God has nothing to do with any covenant. And the Jews first was at a certain time, but NOT NOW.

You reject the Bible and that's too bad for you.

Then WHAT does Paul mean by FIRST JEWS THEN GENTILES?

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

That's about JESUS.

Right Divider

Body part
Then WHAT does Paul mean by FIRST JEWS THEN GENTILES?

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to youto bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

That's about JESUS.
You do not understand the difference between the various gospels, so it's no wonder that you are completely confused.

In the gospel of the grace of God there NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK.
Gal 3:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

That is a difference that is well beyond your comprehension because you do not care to believe the truth.

God's Truth

You do not understand the difference between the various gospels, so it's no wonder that you are completely confused.

In the gospel of the grace of God there NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK.
Gal 3:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

That is a difference that is well beyond your comprehension because you do not care to believe the truth.

There is no difference. It is only that Jesus came FIRST for the Jews and then for the Gentiles.

Why wouldn't Jesus come first for those who already belonged to God?

They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said he would not lose one that belonged to God.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no difference. It is only that Jesus came FIRST for the Jews and then for the Gentiles.

Why wouldn't Jesus come first for those who already belonged to God?

They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said he would not lose one that belonged to God.
Your theory about "belonging to God" is just as bad as they rest of your lack of understanding.

God's Truth

Once again, you are ignorant of what God was doing then and is doing now.

The Jews had to believe and obey Jesus---that is going through Jesus.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Right Divider

Body part
The Jews had to believe and obey Jesus---that is going through Jesus.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
God had and has a specific purpose for the nation of Israel. Something that you do not understand.

God's Truth

God had and has a specific purpose for the nation of Israel. Something that you do not understand.

I do understand.

The name 'Israel' was given to a man who struggled with God and man and he overcame.

Those who struggle to find and know God and overcome by having living faith in Jesus are Israel.

God's Truth

Nonsense.

The first book in the Bible tells us who and what Israel is. See Genesis 32:28.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.”

Did you see that? The one who struggles with God and with men and overcomes…

And Jesus in the last book of the Bible confirms this message. See these scriptures in Revelation. Read what Jesus says about overcoming.

Revelation 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Revelation 2:26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations–

Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Revelation 3:21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Revelation 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

And there is only one way a person can overcome this world, and that is through Jesus Christ our Savior.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Therefore, who and what is Israel---Israel is people who overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

Just as Jacob is called Israel by overcoming, we too are Israel by overcoming by faith in Jesus.