The Order of Salvation

God's Truth

It figures that you cannot understand.

You understand neither Christ's words during His ministry to the circumcision nor His words for the body of Christ through Paul.

Same covenant gospel, just to different people at different times. Paul says Jews first then Gentiles.

God's Truth

You speak about the law. All that the Pharisees did was talk about the law and how they kept it. This is what made them hypocrites. Like you, they didn't keep it or do it. No one can. If you think that you can it is because you don't understand that the law is the very nature and character of God. When you say that you keep the law, what you are really saying is that you are like God. We all know better.

I talk about the new law. Jesus fulfilled the old law. Jesus tells us how to get in him and how to please him.

Robert Pate

Banned
I talk about the new law. Jesus fulfilled the old law. Jesus tells us how to get in him and how to please him.

There is no new law. Jesus took the law of Moses and elevated and spiritualized it. This is what you think is a new law.

Paul said that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, but you don't believe Paul.

To be under any law is to be under condemnation and judgment. This is where you are at.

glorydaz

There is no new law. Jesus took the law of Moses and elevated and spiritualized it. This is what you think is a new law.

Paul said that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, but you don't believe Paul.

To be under any law is to be under condemnation and judgment. This is where you are at.

:thumb:

Isaiah 42:21
The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.​

glorydaz

I use all the scriptures.

Ask for scripture if you do not recognize them.

Read these scriptures.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Yes, she'll show you her preferred translations. Those that say obey, but don't speak of the obedience of faith.

Romans 16:25-27KJV
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.​

Or the law of faith which excludes all her boasting in her obedience. :sigh:

Romans 3:26-28KJV
To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

Misleading and deception are her ways.

God's Truth

Yes, she'll show you her preferred translations.

Whenever you want me to, I will use whatever translation you want me to use.

Those that say obey, but don't speak of the obedience of faith.
Jesus is the Word of God, it means he is speaking what God says.

The obedience of faith is about living faith and having faith in all of God's words, so much so that you obey everything Jesus says.

Romans 16:25-27KJV
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.​

Or the law of faith which excludes all her boasting in her obedience. :sigh:
It is not shameful to obey God.
Paul boasted in himself and others, and he tells us we can boast in him too and others.

The Jews used to boast in the ceremonial/purification works. That is what one cannot boast about anymore. Paul even says so.

Romans 3:26-28KJV
To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

Misleading and deception are her ways.

I tell you the truth, Paul is speaking about not being justified by the purification works anymore because those things no longer clean us and justify anyone, only faith in Jesus' blood does that now.

It does not mean you don't have to obey God anymore, it means you don't have to get circumcised and offer animals to sacrifice.

God's Truth

:thumb:

Isaiah 42:21
The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.​

A light to who? A light to the GENTILES.

Isaiah 51:4
"Pay attention to Me, O My people, And give ear to Me, O My nation; For a law will go forth from Me, And I will set My justice for a light of the peoples.

Acts 13:47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

The new law that Jesus came to teach.

God's Truth

The new law that Jesus came to teach.

Jesus is the LIGHT and came to ALL.

Isaiah 42:6
"I am the LORD, I have called you in righteousness, I will also hold you by the hand and watch over you, And I will appoint you as a covenant to the people, As a light to the nations,

Isaiah 49:6
He says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations So that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth."

Luke 2:32
a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to Your people Israel."

God's Truth

The old law is abolished. There is a New Testament/New Covenant.

glorydaz

Whenever you want me to, I will use whatever translation you want me to use.

KJV from this moment forward. :thumb:

He is God. How soon you forget. John 1:1

The obedience of faith is about living faith and having faith in all of God's words, so much so that you obey everything Jesus says.

The obedience of faith is being begotten by the Gospel....saved by Grace through faith.

It is not shameful to obey God.

It is shameful to claim you obey God. His standards are too high for you to reach.

Paul boasted in himself and others, and he tells us we can boast in him too and others.

No, Paul said if he did boast, he'd have more to boast of than others...speaking of his obedience to the Jewish religion.

The Jews used to boast in the ceremonial/purification works. That is what one cannot boast about anymore. Paul even says so.

Nope, that is your misreading of Paul...which is actually a specialty of yours.

I tell you the truth, Paul is speaking about not being justified by the purification works anymore because those things no longer clean us and justify anyone, only faith in Jesus' blood does that now.

No, you tell the same old lie you always do. Paul is saying no such thing, because those purification works never justified anyone.

It does not mean you don't have to obey God anymore, it means you don't have to get circumcised and offer animals to sacrifice.

Here's the same drivel you've been preaching for years. It has nothing to do with the Gospel of Grace that the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul. Sadly, you don't know that our Lord and Saviour rose from the dead, and His own obedience is how God was able to offer us the free gift of eternal life.

You have perverted the Gospel message to such an extent that none would ever be saved if you had your way.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Just thought I'd put this out there:
5cc7e62b0272bf7a609ef3d3d935c1e0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God's Truth

KJV from this moment forward.
Only to debate you.

He is God. How soon you forget. John 1:1

Jesus is the Word of God it means he is speaking what God the Father says.

The obedience of faith is being begotten by the Gospel....saved by Grace through faith.
It is about having faith that Jesus’ blood cleans us once and for all and not the blood of animals, circumcision and a special diet.
It is shameful to claim you obey God. His standards are too high for you to reach.
You are not supposed to say that.

King James 2000 Bible
But the righteousness which is of faith speaks thus, Say not in your heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above

King James 2000 Bible
Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

King James 2000 Bible
But what says it? The word is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

8But what does it say? The word is near thee, even in thy mouth and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach,9that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto saving health.11For the scripture says, Whosoever believes on him shall not be ashamed.

Those scriptures explain that you can obey and have to obey.
If you call Jesus ‘Lord’, you had better be obeying him.
Faith alone is dead and cannot save.

No, Paul said if he did boast, he'd have more to boast of than others...speaking of his obedience to the Jewish religion.
Paul said he would rather die than not boast in himself, in what he did while an apostle.

Nope, that is your misreading of Paul...which is actually a specialty of yours.

You are doing that.

No, you tell the same old lie you always do. Paul is saying no such thing, because those purification works never justified anyone.
They sure did.
Here's the same drivel you've been preaching for years. It has nothing to do with the Gospel of Grace that the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul. Sadly, you don't know that our Lord and Saviour rose from the dead, and His own obedience is how God was able to offer us the free gift of eternal life.

You have perverted the Gospel message to such an extent that none would ever be saved if you had your way.
I preach obedience to Christ. Many years ago I came to the Internet to tell people how to have what I have, but they became abusive, most have anyways.